Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

3 weeks of black cock
Old 05-30-2010, 07:57 PM

Default 3 weeks of black cock

Back in the mid 70s, when my wife was 23. She had been with 3 black men so far and enjoyed it very much. I also enjoyed watching. She had her first black cock when she was 19.

We made friends with a black man. He was 42 and wealthy. The last black guy she had fucked told this man about us. He contacted me and asked if we would be interested in getting with an older man. I was for it but my wife wasn't sure. She wanted to meet him first. So we set up a meeting.

He was very nice dressed and attractive. Well worked out. Tall and thin. Come to find out, he was a jogger. Had never been with a white woman. He invited us to a hotel about 100 miles out of town for our first meeting. He would pay all expenses. The wife agreed.

We had dinner and a few drinks before going to the room. Once in the room we finally settled down. I left it up to the wife to make the first move. She finally got up, walked to him and kissed him. The ice had been broken. It wasn't long before her tits were out. Soon, she was naked. He took his pants off and he had a very thick 8 inch cock with a huge head on it. She could barely get the head in her mouth. His balls were also big and hung down.

He licked her pussy getting her ready. She was dripping wet. He looked ove at me and told me he didn't do quickies and he would be fucking her for a long time. I liked the idea. He pushed the big head inside her. His cock was very black and looked great going in her white pussy. The thickest cock she had ever had. I was going to enjoy watching this. A few strokes to stretch her out and he was balls deep. He fucked her slowly. No fast strokes. Just seady strokes. It wasn't long before she was ready for her first orgasm. His cock was shiny from her juices. This guy was old enough to be her father and she was loving every inch of it.

Finally, after an hour, she told him she had to take a break and go pee. After the both took the brake, they went back at it. They fucked in many positions. He asked me if it was OK for her to talk to him. Telling him to make her pregnant and give her a black baby. To help him cum. I left it up to her. She had done it with one of the other blacks she had fucked, so it wasn't nothing new.

She started talking. Fuck me, make me pregnant, give me a black baby. Things like that. They both got hotter and hotter. She started cumming. He came at the same time filling her up. It was great to watch. He closed her legs before pulling his cock out. Told her to cross her legs and not let any cum out. He then got a pillow and put it under her ass. Helped hold her legs up while we talked.

Then to our surprise. He said he would give us $1000 if we would let him fuck her every day for 3 weeks. Starting 5 days after her period and ending 5 days before her period was supposed to start. We told him we need to talk about it. Although we needed the money.

After a lot of thought, we agreed. I was not to have sex with her the entire time. She was also to keep talking the pregnant things to him each time. On the 5th day after her period, he arrived at 9pm. Every night for the next 3 weeks, he filled her pussy. Sometimes 30 minute sessions and sometimes an hour and a half. I did get blow jobs after he would leave.

She became accustomed to the nightly black cock and looked forward to the sessions. I enjoyed listening and watching it all. I was sorry when it ended. On the last night, he gave us $1000 cash saying thanks. He left and we never saw him again. She was on the pill and didn't get pregnant. It would have been OK with me if she had.

email me if you have done things kinky like this.

Why did you stop?
Old 05-31-2010, 05:25 AM

Default Why did you stop?

Well, you could have asked the black gentleman to go on fucking her, since you both enjoyed that situation and so did she. My wife got preggy from Mark, her black lover. He's younger than me and works at a pub where she met him. He goes on visiting us and having sex with Eve, my white wife from swiss descent. He's very hung and she loves it - or should I say ... she loves him!