Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

She came back from the club
Old 07-03-2010, 05:47 PM

Default She came back from the club

She came back around 4 am in a limo with the manager who is the 25yr old son of the owner. I heard them come in and then I heard them in the second bedroom next to ours. Obviously things heated up from there- he's a former college basketball player- about 6'5. I heard the bed squeaking and he's smacking her ass as he fucks her from behind.

"whose bitch are you? "
"Yours"
smack. "wrong bitch. You belong to the club. Got it?" smack
"Whose bitch are you?"
"I'm the club's bitch."
"whose ho are you?'
"I'm the club ho...oh my keep fucking me like that. You're so big. My husband never gets close to that. You're right on my g-spot. I'm cumming..."

"The club fucking owns your ass now bitch, got it?"
"Oh yes...I'm cumming ...I belong to the club now."
"You'll shake your ass and tits when I tell you to, right?"
"Oh...jesus...don't stop...I'm the club's fucking slut...you own me."

About four hours later the limo pulled up and the guy left the bedroom. "She's all yours" he laughed as he walked out.

Old 07-03-2010, 10:27 PM

What a wonderful update. The wife has found herself an her full desiresand that is wonderful. When she is being pimped does she wear her wedding/engagement rings? This way her BBC clients will know she is a married whore? If so that is extremely hot. I am sure she is starting to get ready for another night at the club. Look forward to your updates. Have you had any chance to obtain any more clips and/or pics of her?

Thanks for sharing her.

she worked a second night
Old 07-04-2010, 08:05 PM

Default she worked a second night

she worked a second night at the strip club and again her manager who is becoming her new boyfriend brought her home and fucked her in the second bedroom. I walked in on them when they were cuddling and he just smirked at me as he fondled her tit. She asked me to give them some privacy and then came to our bed about 9 am really worn out. She says she enjoys working- she has lost five pounds with all the dancing. She says there really isn't a lot of sex- she just comes on to guys and gets them to buy champagne and then they go into a private room and she grinds into them, lets them fondle her, and she makes out with them. She has several business cards from local bbc business men, including a vp at a bank who wants to put her in an apartment and make her his white mistress. But she loves the thugs and bad boys and likes shaking her ass in the club better. She thinks that she may agree to a schedule of fri/sat nights every other week, with a week off and then one week every six weeks of thur/fri/sat. The wild card is that the manager wants her to spend time at his place with her during the week. She said no, but I can see she is intrigued by the idea. She has several hickeys on her neck and tits, and she says dancing with guys leering at her and hitting on her constantly for hours is making her crazy horney. She's had more sex in the last six weeks then ever and she is craving even more. Some white college frats boys came into the black club she is working at and all got a lap dance and were very grabby and couldn't believe some white hot piece of ass was working in such a thug club.

being pimped out
Old 07-06-2010, 04:44 PM

Default being pimped out

i would love to try it out to see if i liked it but at a motel with my pimps friends ok then go from there if i like or dont like it and why not try it it is the oldest job ever so all women should try it once

Old 07-06-2010, 05:56 PM

BiBlonde- she says she never feels more like a real woman then when she's with her pimp and being discussed like a piece of ass that is to be bought and sold for one purpose only. As I have said before, in real life she is a high powered executive, but she says that the experience of walking down the street in super tight shorts, super high heels, and a see through top, where it is clear she is for sale for sex is exhilarating. When she wiggles up to some 19 year old thug and grabs his cock through his pants and offers to suck it for 30 bucks and he bargains her down to 20 by calling her a cheap white whore and making her display her tits before he says yes is more sexually stimulating than anything else she has ever experienced.
You should definitely try it. She loves it. She loves surrendering to the idea she is a piece of ass to be put out for one purpose. She loves being traded to a gang where she is roughly fucked for hours and then told to go out and earn them some money or they will make her walk home topless. She mouthed off to her pimp once in public and he pulled one of her tits out and made her sit with him in a bar like that for 20 minutes as punishment. She said afterwards she was hornier than she has ever been. He made her walk to the bar twice and buy him beers with one tit sticking out. In short she loves the humiliation of being treated like a cheap whore and the feeling of complete surrender when her pimp fucks her.

Old 07-06-2010, 06:57 PM

I think one of the hottest possible cucking scenarios could come about when you are watching her strut her stuff on the corner. Imagine this: a 19 year old black thug pulls up in his car and wants a blowjob. However, he's broke. She can call you over so you can "loan" the thug the money to pay her for the blowjob. She tells you to take the money and give it to her pimp, and she immediately leans over the driver's door and starts choking on thug cock.

As a "thank you" for "loaning" the thug the money, she could give you a thug-cum kiss when she's finished. Then, she orders you to always bring extra money to "loan" to her johns. Remember, the pimp needs to get paid, but you wife needs her black thug cock.

Old 07-06-2010, 09:53 PM

------------

Old 07-07-2010, 05:28 PM

When I watched her get picked up they drove to a secluded spot and I followed and I saw her head disappear down and I knew she was blowing him. When he drove her back and he got out of the car both her tits were hanging out. It's just the ultimate turn on to see her walking and shaking her ass as cars beep at her and guys stop and harass her and then pick her up. She's already blown one cop in the area so she doesn't have any trouble with him.

Her attitude is changing. She's got a queen of spades earring that she now wears, and since she started messing with the club manager she hasn't had any need for sex at home. The more this goes on the more slutty she gets.

Old 07-07-2010, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by veridicta View Post
In the I want to be blacked category- under whore wife.

Her pimp held a meeting with the local gangs who are fighting for her. They have to come to him. They will alternate every weekend from Friday night to Sunday morning. They pick her up at his place (she still loves him best) and must return her to him. They are responsible for her safety. They cannot ask her to tattoo their gang signs on her ass. No anal. If they put her out they have to watch her and be in the room with any customer they don't know. No drugs other than some pot and x which makes her so horny. She must be allowed to call her pimp every few hours. If she's had enough then she is brought back to him. Basically she can't be forced to do anything. In return they get a super horny hot milf who is down for almost anything. who loves to satisfy the young thugs and loves being turned out which is her fantasy come true.
in reading this horny life story of your wfe ,i had to wank and remember the whore black wife i used to have before her white masters got her onto coke,she would come home coverd in cum her arse and pussy enlarged and a big smile and recount her multy fucking partners....bill

Old 07-07-2010, 08:03 PM

My wife usually lets me watch, either when she's in a bar being a slut, or being fucked in a motel or even the few times she has shaken her ass on the street when the gang pimped her out. The other night she brought home her strip club manager and he was banging her from behind and I walked to the door and they couldn't see me as I was in the hallway and I heard him ask her if she cheats on me. she said of course because she was fucking him. Then he said "no bitch, before you started this craziness." Then he smacked her ass..."tell me." She said "no." Then he pulled her hair "don't fuckin lie to me ho" "OK I did" This was news to me.
"You fucking whore..who." "His boss" smack "who else" "the kid next door" smack "you are a fucking whore aren't you?" "Oh geeze keep fucking me right like that" smack "what are you" "I'm a whore. A slut a whore I belong to the club and I walk the streets"

I was turned on but also surprised as well as the kid next door was in college and I had always suspected she did something with him one night in the pool.

They were finished and I walked in on them and she was sitting up naked and he had his hand on her tit. WHen I walked in she covered her tits with her arms but he put his arm though and pulled out one of her tits and started squeezing it and smirking at me. "Your wife is a bit shy" he said. I wanted to talk about what I had heard but I realized it wasn't the right time.

Tags
whore, wife