Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 07-13-2010, 07:31 PM

That's how she started. She loves being used. She loves being owned. She loves being displayed and judged just on her body. It is her ultimate fantasy to be a whore. She loves playing the part.

part II of my wife's first weekend as a whore
Old 07-14-2010, 12:47 AM

Default part II of my wife's first weekend as a whore

I drove by the motel the next morning and saw my wife walking slowly down the street still shaking her ass from side to side in an exaggerated manner. I beeped and she walked over and sat in the car. She looked beat. She smelled of liquor and cigarettes.

She said she had been on her feet most of the night and her feet were killing her in the 6 inch heels. Then she smiled and said she had been on her knees a lot as well. But she hadn't made enough for her pimp yet. She then looked over her shoulder and said "uhho".

A really big guy opened her door. "Why ain't you walkin or suckin?"

My wife looked at the guy. "Rick- This is my husband"

Rick looked angry: "I don't give a shit, get to work."

My wife looked at me. "I can handle this" she said. "He is Rick, Jame's partner. He watches me when James sleeps. He used to play football in college."

Rick was big, about 280 pounds, solid as a rock, enormous arm muscles. My wife got out. She walked right up to rick and ran her hand down his large chest. I could see her wedding ring on her finger as she put her hand inside his shirt and stroked his massive chest.

"Chill Rick. You look tense. You want this white ho to wrap her lips around your big cock? That always settles you down baby."

I could see my wife take her other hand and start fumbling with his zipper. The guy smirked at me. "This your husband?"

My wife continued rubbing his chest and trying to take out his cock. "Don't worry about him baby. Lets you and I go spend some private time."

Rick pointed at me: "He let you do this?"

My wife smiled and went up on her toes to kiss Rick. "He lets me do what I want baby. Come get tap some of this white ass you love so much." My wife had her hand down his pants. She motioned for me to drive away. I saw her put her tongue in her pimp’s mouth. They kissed for a minute and then she broke away. "Come on baby. I really need your cock in me. Come get some. You own this pussy. Come take what's yours. Lets go get a drink and get comfortable together and then I'll take care of my man" Rick was smiling and running his finger over my wife’s nipple through her shirt. Her nipple was rock hard and she let out a small moan. She steered her pimp towards the motel and motioned me to drive away.

I started to drive away and watched my wife walk back to the motel with her other pimp her ass shaking from side to side. She truly looked like the whore she had become.

About an hour later she called me to tell me she was ok. Both pimps were sleeping and she was about to go to sleep. "That Rick is like an animal. He's big and in shape and he's not that smart. He just fucks and fucks and wears me out. I came about three times before he shot his load. The only way I can keep him under control is to fuck him. He’s an animal and this is the only way I can control him."

My wife has a masters in business administration. And yet she put herself in a situation where the only way she can control it is to use her body to satisfy some big dumb football player who just fucks and fucks her until she is ready to pass out.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

I her her let out a small laugh. "I'm fine. Just tired. I can quit whenever I want. But this is my fantasy I am living. I love playing the whore. And I am so turned on by these young thugs. and their cocks are just so big."

"What about the guys you pick up? I asked.

"Im in control. James and Rick watch over me. If I don't like the john , I just give them a hand job for 20 and let them play with my tits. If they're clean I will blow them for 50, and if they turn me on i will try and sell them on an hour fuck and suck for a hundred or a hundred and twenty."

"So how many? so far" I asked.

"Oh geeze, about 20 hand jobs, 5 or 6 blow jobs, and one fuck of two college white boys who were scared out of their mind by rick who got them to pay 200 each and waited outside the door." Once I made them a thousand they said I could sleep. I want to get out there early today so I can get them another thousand and then spend the night with James."

James was her main thug pimp. My wife continued: "His cock is so big. You saw it. I just love it. It completely fills me up. I just come and come and come and my pussy just quivers on its own. He really owns it. It responds to him. I love just lying in his arms after he fucks me. I feel so owned. So dominated. And he's a very considerate lover. He calls me names like whore and bitch, but when he fucks me he knows all the right moves to make me come. I've never had a lover like him."

I heard real pleasure in my wife's voice. "I know this is hard for you honey. and I'm sure I will get this whore stuff out of my system. and then we can go back to as it was before. But for now I need to do this. I'm 40 and still have a decent body. All the boys want milfs so I'm in demand. She giggled and I could tell she had been drinking.

"You coming home Sunday night?" I asked.

"Off course sill. I need to be at work Monday."

"And next weekend?'

"Back on the streets with Rick and James. This is what makes me happy for now."

We said goodbye and hung up. For now I had to live with the fact that my wife was becoming a streetwalking whore who had to satisfy every sexual whim of her two young black pimps.

I'll pimp you out!
Old 08-11-2010, 12:02 PM

Default I'll pimp you out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by footgirl View Post
I'd love to be pimped out!!!! Any takers????
hitme up at christagapes@yahoo.com

mi piace
Old 09-07-2010, 10:40 AM

Smile mi piace

[Quote = veridicta ; 8.065 ] i miei 40 y / o slut moglie ama i cattivi ragazzi BBC. Spesso si andrà al bar provocatoriamente vestito. Non solo a lei il BBC lei desidera ardentemente , ma di solito i ragazzi cercheremo di lavorare lei e magnaccia fuori. Per diversi mesi la BF era vestito in super tacchi alti , pantaloncini stretti e una parte superiore del tubo e stare fuori dal bar e lentamente cammina avanti e indietro. Quando fu colpito , ha portato il ragazzo al suo uomo che tagliava l'affare. A volte è stato per un'ora, a volte per una notte. Qualche mese fa lei BBC ha portata a una festa frat . Era pestate dalla maggior parte della squadra di basket che hanno scritto il loro numero sul suo culo e tette , così come le parole " puttana "e" slut ". Un membro matricola del team ha preso le immagini di lei tira un treno. Ha poi contattato un paio di giorni più tardi e ha cominciato a data lui. La maggior parte delle date in cui proprio questo stallone di 18 anni il suo portare alla sua stanza per il weekend. Alla fine ha cominciato a pimp fuori i suoi amici. Ora è ben noto tra i ragazzi del college locale come un cazzo facile. Ama uscire indossando quasi niente e camminare molto lentamente su e giù per una strada e poi andare in un bar e vedere chi le compra da bere. Io a volte sono al bar e solo guardare mentre si flirta , si siede in giri di ragazzi che ha appena incontrato , fa fuori con loro e li lascia giocare con i suoi seni come
diventa il slut bar. Ho appena non può ottenere abbastanza di vederla essere uno slut . [/ QUOTE]

mio
Old 09-07-2010, 11:25 AM

Smile mio

[Quote = veridicta ; 8.202 ] Una banda avvicinò suo magnaccia. Un Big Mr. è in arrivo dalla West Coast e vogliono impressionare lui e lei è stato comprato per il fine settimana come la sua puttana private. Sei tacchi rossi con il pollice slut parole sul lato sono state consegnate insieme con uno stretto abito molto corto nero con una scollatura . Nulla sarà lasciato alla fantasia e lei non è quella di indossare mutandine e un reggiseno è fuori questione . Sarà preso Venerdì alle 09:00 e posso aspettare qualche schiena Domenica. Lei è fuori della sua mente e la cornea entusiasta di questo e io posso a malapena il suo controllo . E ' tutto quello che sta parlando. Ha la videocamera carica e mi ha promesso alcuni video , quindi speriamo che tutti possano vederla in azione. [/ QUOTE]

My wife
Old 09-08-2010, 05:00 AM

Default My wife

Love reading your stories about having your wives whored out. I'm working on having my wife whored I am looking forward to when a pimp can have her and train her I think she will make a great whore!

Old 10-08-2010, 05:04 PM

I have a really close Buddy who had a black girlfriend and he turned her out to make him some money, she came home with $14.25 AND ASKED WHICH ONE OF THEM CHEAP BASTARDS GAVE YOU $.25 CENTS AND SHE SAID THEY ALL DID THATS WHY BLACK GUYS LIKE TO PIMP OUT WHITE LADIES ...

pimpen it out
Old 04-07-2011, 03:25 PM

Default pimpen it out

Quote:
Originally Posted by denise84 View Post
that is respect totaly!
bein pimped out is aform of flatery to many as it is to me'' my hub says im worth something not free and any takers will enjoy what im worth promise to serve you!

SSelling my prim slut too!
Old 03-31-2012, 11:17 PM

Default SSelling my prim slut too!

Love following you adventures. Gave my then - late 20's slut wife to a pimp for training", and 20+ years later still get off knowing she is being sold. The nights I get to watch keep me rigid, even now in my early 50s. She's still cute, big rack, looks like "Mrs. Prim & Proper" It's a big thrill knowing she gives it up for some very nasty fun, comes home and the neighbours think we're boring! LMAO

She's paid for some nice vacations, but her pimp keeps most of the $, and likes playing rough with her to keep her submissive.

Keep up the blogging!

Old 04-01-2012, 12:30 PM

Woudl love to hear how your wife was black bred - the ultimate cuckold fantasy!

Tags
whore, wife