Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 03-25-2021, 04:56 AM

Becky, i understand where you are coming from. What you describe sounds so tawdry. I would think that doing it in the john's car would be one option. How about a designated room over the Club or at a nearby motel?

Old 03-25-2021, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisaluvs45 View Post
Becky, i understand where you are coming from. What you describe sounds so tawdry. I would think that doing it in the john's car would be one option. How about a designated room over the Club or at a nearby motel?
For me leaving the relative safety of the club is not an option and going to a nearby motel would be too time consuming. You’re basically role playing a whore so a blowjob or quick fuck in the parking lot just works better....Becky

Old 04-15-2021, 09:58 PM

If my wife got the chance to be pimped like this, I would want to let her do it, with no limits. She would belong to the "gang" and they would set the rules...

Old 08-17-2022, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullballslover View Post
She is very lucky to have a pimp for protection. I have often dreamed of going to the city to find a thug haven and be used mercilessly by a pack of gangstas. The risk of being maimed or killed after they are done with me outweighs my desire however.

A good strong pimp would change all that and add to the thrill actually. To actually make money for the pimp has to be the greatest respect you can show a superior Black man
Wifeys Pimp really enjoys Fucking her and calls it training and part of his benefits of giving His protection.

Whore Wife
Old 08-17-2022, 01:58 PM

Default Whore Wife

Here are pics of wifey about to turn a trick, and on the tracks selling her stuff for a pimp
Attached Thumbnails
Being Pimped-image1.jpg  

Old 08-17-2022, 05:19 PM

It's one of those things that sounds like a hot idea, but I'm not sure I could go through with it. Like what if something bad happens. Hard to be trusting of people now a days.

Old 02-14-2023, 10:03 PM

I wouldn't mind it if my bull ordered me to, but he has only spoken if it sometimes. Sigh love reading about all the whoreing here

Old 02-15-2023, 03:55 AM

Mä squirttasin ekaa kertaa muutama vuosi sitten hiphop bileissä, mä keinoin peppua niiden mulkuissa kiinni..... Ja tarjosin vittua drinksusta, ✌🤪🥰🥰ja rakastan tätä
T
Attached Thumbnails
Being Pimped-orca-image-2062771528.jpg   Being Pimped-screenshot_2020-07-01-05-42-17-890_com.android.chrome.jpg  

Getting pimped
Old 06-03-2023, 12:11 PM

Default Getting pimped

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brcr1234 View Post
It's one of those things that sounds like a hot idea, but I'm not sure I could go through with it. Like what if something bad happens. Hard to be trusting of people now a days.
Very true, but the thrill of doing it sounds very enticing. I would probably have one of Keliie's BBC bulls set it up near him, as he lives out of state. I've offered him to bring a friend or business prospect to our meetings, but he's said we will see.

The thought of him bringing another guy to fuck her for money and using her how they want, as long as they want and then to leave her, stretched, sore and full of their cum and call me to come pick her up in this condition and leave whatever money they think she was worth sounds so erotic.

Old 01-18-2024, 08:48 PM

I have had 2 Black Lovers that pimped me out, I LOVED it!! I could not believe guys were paying (no idea how much) for something I would have done willingly for free!! I was SERIOUSLY into the BBC lifestyle at the time.

One of them told me he was going to "put me on the street" and I was HOT to do it. I was REALLY under his control, I did ANYTHING he asked of me. I was heading down the rabbit hole for sure. I did not even think about the headlines reading: "local well know business owner/exective arrested for STREETWALKIG!!!"......I just WANTED to do this!!

Luckily, for me, he was busted for posession and intent to deliver and landed in prison before this could happen. Hubby was getting quite frustrated with the relationship too, he has a ZERO tolerance for drugs and I was dabbling (and he knew, medical professoional). My life was about to change DRAMATICALLY when my Lover got busted. We have kept in touch by cell and text, and he is trying to convince me to come for a conjagul visit, claims he can arrange it. I admit to being tempted, and my husband is ok with that.......but then he told me he wants to arrange for me to do visits with OTHER inmates and they pay him!! Haven't worked up the courage to do this yet.

J (the wife)

Tags
whore, wife