Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

1st BBC for both of them
Old 08-04-2010, 05:41 AM

Default 1st BBC for both of them

I met coleen at a bar one night, she was with a girl and she let me get a drink in front of her, the bar was crazy packed. Now this was a white woman, hot as he'll but you wouldn't think twice and I didn't. I was courteous and introduced myself and left it at that. One Thursday a few weeks later I'm sipping wine after work at a trendy wine bar by the lake. I'm alone and into my phone texting and shit. I see a shadow and she says my name and we hug(flirting, I should have noticed but I'm still naive at this point) I ask if they wanna join and they do. Were talking And buying several and all tAkin turns buying a bottle. The whole time I'm looking at how gorgeous they are wondering how I'm in this situation. So I ask " have you guys dated black guys or something because yall are way to comfortable." they look at each other and say no but my friends have. So I ask so what did they tell you. They didn't answer, instead they went to the restroom. When they came out they asked how far do I stay. I saud two miles tops, why.

Old 08-11-2010, 08:33 PM

Cool story, bro.