Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 03-01-2013, 05:42 PM

that's like 6 questions lol

i can't imagine being married to anyone other than my husband
i do have a one on one relationship with a black bull...hubby knows about it and is ok with it cuz he knows i need it
my black bull does me bareback so a baby is possible
i'm not sure about doing his friends...i luv being fucked but also love my husband and i'm sure he would not be ok with this
i want fucked by him as often as i can get it
you asked good questions

Old 06-05-2013, 02:17 PM

[QUOTE=reality69pro;11569]To all the ladies would you rather be married to a BBC or your current husband? yes

Would you rather have a 1 on 1 relationship with a BBC without your husband being involved? (Behind your husband's back)if I had a husband I would like him to be involved

Would you be willing to have a black baby if your Black Bull wanted one?no

Would you be willing to be fucked by your Black Bull friends?yes,like once every day

How often would you want to be fucked by your Black Bull?3 times a week.

Old 08-02-2013, 04:50 PM

-Would you rather be married to a BBC or your current husband?
I will always be married to my husband But that said I will never stop fucking as much BBC as I can get.

-Would you rather have a 1 on 1 relationship with a BBC without your husband being involved (Behind your husband's back)?
I do have some 1 on 1 with some of my lovers but I like my husband there to watch as a turn on for me.

-Would you be willing to have a black baby if your Black Bull wanted one?
I have never had kids and pretty sure we can't so guys can try all day at least its fun to try.

-Would you be willing to be fucked by your Black Bull friends?
I always do what makes my lovers happy and I love gangbangs and group so I never say no.

-How often would you want to be fucked by your Black Bull?
Have had lovers fuck me everyday but sometimes I don't have the time.

Old 09-11-2013, 02:38 PM

Would you rather be married to a BBC or your current husband?
My husband. Our interracial lifestyle playing is for fun, sexual recreation.

-Would you rather have a 1 on 1 relationship with a BBC without your husband being involved (Behind your husband's back)?
Tried it, and it caused a lot of pain when we were discovered. Hubby and I survived it. Frankly I find it hotter to be watched by hubby than along. I think my lover tries harder knowing he is fucking me in front of my husband.

-Would you be willing to have a black baby if your Black Bull wanted one?
I have had a tubal litigation so it is a moot point, but with one lover we talked about it, I fantasized about it--and had I been able to I would have loved to have bore his child.

-Would you be willing to be fucked by your Black Bull friends?
Yes, came close once, but would like to try again sometime.

-How often would you want to be fucked by your Black Bull?
I have a very busy personal life, want to? Once a week or more. Reality wise--once every 4-6 weeks, but again the real world makes it much more seldom than that.

Old 09-13-2013, 12:44 PM

1. I am engaged to a wm, been together over 15 yrs, I want to be his wife and his wife only!... Now having said that, we have talked about me becumming involved with a single BBC in prison, and marry him so he can get conjugal visits!!
2. I can fuck, have sex with, make love to, be slut for ANY/AS MANY BBC as possible or I want, anytime, anyplace, anyway, any length of time I want, with or without bob, my fiancee, with or without letting bob know in advance, and without letting him know anything at all!!! I do overnights, weekends, publicly date BBC, and we don't try to hide it one little bit, in fact we will go out of our way to let it be publicly known.
3. We have tried like hell for me to becum pregnant by BBC, I Only go Bareback now that I am Exclusively BLACK, though, if and when bob is given permission to fuck men, he MUST wear condom!!!
4. Yes, bob and I both will please & serve whomever or whatever our BLACK BULL orders us to!!
5. 24-7-365 in my Perfect World

Answers
Old 11-03-2013, 03:15 PM

Default Answers

To all the ladies would you rather be married to a BBC or your current husband? I'm in love and happy with my marriage. Although I almost married a former black boyfriend...complicated.

Would you rather have a 1 on 1 relationship with a BBC without your husband being involved? (Behind your husband's back) I am a serial cheater, only cheat with black guys, and prefer the rusk of cheating. I wouldn't want my husband involved at all.

Would you be willing to have a black baby if your Black Bull wanted one? I have two bi-racial children from two black men from prior relationships. My husband helps me raise them. I can't have anymore children. But I'd love to have another child.

Would you be willing to be fucked by your Black Bull friends? Absolutely! I love group sex and gang bangs. Most of my black friends are too possessive to share me but I've had several in my past who loved to share me. Wish I could find another right now.

How often would you want to be fucked by your Black Bull? I have 3 who collectively fuck me 3 or 4 times a month. I'd love to increase that to about 3 times a week.

Tell me what you think, please? I prefer long term safe and comfortable relationships over quick fucks with random black guys so my goal is to have more boyfriends who can provide me regular sex but with several guys to keep it interesting. I do have some random experiences 3 or 4 times a year but there is always some risk associated with that which stresses me out.

Old 12-31-2013, 06:02 PM

To all the ladies would you rather be married to a BBC or your current husband?
Nope, I'm in love with him

Would you rather have a 1 on 1 relationship with a BBC without your husband being involved? (Behind your husband's back)
Never this is a couple fantasy

Would you be willing to have a black baby if your Black Bull wanted one?
What hubby saying is what is going to happen

Would you be willing to be fucked by your Black Bull friends?
Yes, yes and yes

How often would you want to be fucked by your Black Bull?
twice a week

Tell me what you think, please?
I'm horny lol
Attached Thumbnails
I have a question to all the BBC lovers out there.-sdc10501-3.jpg  

Old 12-31-2013, 08:40 PM

I love my husband and prefer the safety of being married to him.

I want my husband to be involved - non participating.

A baby would be a stretch. While its a popular fantasy, the responsibility is nothing to play around with. If I were to get pregnant, I would definitely keep the baby.

Yes, his friends are welcome anytime!

I need fucking at least weekly...

Old 01-26-2014, 07:47 PM

Prefer current white husband

Include hubby as viewer

Do not want black baby

I welcome his friends

Two days/nights a week,, 2hours min. Per dsy

Old 01-26-2014, 09:28 PM

Would you rather be married to a BBC or your current husband? If the law would allow me to, I would definitely marry a BBC bull.

Would you rather have a 1 on 1 relationship with a BBC without your husband being involved? (Behind your husband's back) Not being married, kinda hard to answer this one!

Would you be willing to have a black baby if your Black Bull wanted one? If it was physically possible, YES!

Would you be willing to be fucked by your Black Bull friends? He could bring around as many friends as he liked...I'd give them all a REAL good time; AND they'd want to come back for more!

How often would you want to be fucked by your Black Bull? As OFTEN as my Bull wanted to...I NEVER say no (lol)

Last edited by mikey100tv; 01-26-2014 at 09:39 PM..

Tags
bull, fucking, interracial, lover, sex