Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Afternoon Delight
Old 10-08-2010, 09:13 PM

Default Afternoon Delight

It was the afternoon that Robert said he might drop by. Bruce was out of town, and knowing that Robert had said he would be in the neighborhood during the weekend, Joanne had invited him to stop in to help her put up the bedroom screens. She had let him help her so much with her computer at work. Why not let him help her at home when her husband was away?

Well, okay. Joanne knew all the reasons why not, but what the heck. Quietly, sometime back, she had decided that after letting the handsome young engineer help her so many times, Joanne felt she owed him at least a chance to help himself.

Then, this afternoon Robert had knocked on the door and followed her voice into the bedroom and found Joanne already up on a ladder pulling out the edge of a screen. She was wearing a white blouse, a plaid skirt that came only to her knees (short for her), and sheer black nylons, an outfit she normally wouldn’t wear around the house. She was used to skirts that came to her ankles rather than barely halfway down her legs.
But on the off-chance that Robert might come over, she’d just wanted to be… well… a little provocative for a change. And now here he was… and her bluff was called….

Robert watched as Joanne stretched up to pull at the stuck screen. His eyebrows rose as her skirt rode up the backs of her legs, just an inch or so below the curve of her very round backside.

Robert was black, about 5’10”, handsome and very dark, with solid and well-formed with large shoulders and hands. He was 29. He wasn’t exactly bald, but his hair was very close cut. He appeared to be very muscular, with wide shoulders and narrow hips. He had adorably striking dark fuzzy eyebrows. He was very quiet at work most of the time, but loved to talk about his home land.

But now, when Joanne caught him looking up at her on the ladder (in fact, obviously trying to look up her skirt as she stretched up to hold the screen) he seemed very different than he normally did… no longer the shy young man who was so helpful around the office. She knew she had exactly what would take his mind off home. Men! So simple. So predictable, anywhere in the world….

Joanne thought for a moment, maybe longer than she should have, turned around, brushed her skirt down, came slowly down the ladder, and leaned back against the window seat.

Not accustomed to this sort of situation, she resorted to boldness. “Robert, have you ever seen… I mean, have you ever thought about really seeing… a white woman like me?” Joanne asked in a quieter voice. “I mean, seeing a white woman… like me… you know… undressed? I think we must look very different, in some ways, from black women.” Joanne couldn’t believe she had the nerve to say this.

Robert stared at her blankly for a moment not quite believing where this line of questioning was leading, but sensing warmth he hadn’t experienced from Joanne in the months since they’d met. Sure, he’d looked at her often enough at the office and wondered, knowing only that she was beautiful and elegant… but had he secretly wondered what she might look like… like that!?! He wouldn’t have dared!

In a steady voice he replied, “No, not like that, Joanne… never mind one as desirable… as you! You know, you’re married and anyway, I’d embarrass myself or something, you know…” Joanne stared at him for a long minute, weighing something in her mind. He was so handsome, and so dark. She wanted to kiss his eyebrows.

He was a cutie; that was for sure. And she wasn’t going to get that many more opportunities like this, most likely.

Oh, what the hell, thought Joanne. She was 52 for heavens’ sake! Why not? She knew Bruce wouldn’t mind at all, so long as she was safe.

Joanne felt very safe. And suddenly, very horny. She asked, softly, “Do you want to?”

She couldn’t believe she’d actually said it. But it was out there now….

“Believe me, Bruce won’t mind. Heck, for a fact he’d just be sorry he missed joining us, getting a chance to ogle me too, and watch you ogle me, and all that silly ogling stuff men like.”

“But I don’t mind, really. I kinda like being… looked at? Ogled, I guess… if I like the ogler!” Joanne giggled a little. “Bruce always says I look best in my birthday suit.” She smiled shyly but looked Robert directly in the eye.

“Maybe if your curiosity is satisfied you won’t need to sneak looks.” She looked up and smiled at Robert, sensing his young eagerness. “I promise, so long as you’re, you know… nice… to me… I won’t let you embarrass yourself. I mean, if you want, I’d love to show you and… see you… see your… I mean see what a young man… like you might… you know… think of my figure.” Joanne stammered to a stop, but her offer was clear.

Robert’s mind went totally useless as he tried to comprehend that this gorgeous white woman seemed to be offering to take at least some of her clothes off for him. Robert could see her curves outlined through the thin blouse and skirt.

Finally, in a slow measured voice he managed to reply, “Well, of course Joanne, yes, if it would please you? You’re very very beautiful, you know?” That lovely accent. She eyed him again for a moment, and then replied, hesitating just a little, “Oh, it would definitely please me, very much.”

Afternoon Delight2
Old 10-08-2010, 09:15 PM

Default Afternoon Delight2

Robert wasn’t too good at women’s ages but figured Joanne to be around forty-five or so, give or take a few years, and it was obvious she cared about how she looked, which explained the Stairmaster sitting in the corner of the bedroom.

So Joanne thought, “Well… he was trying to look up my skirt when he walked in; I could give him a real good look…?”

The thought of doing it made her blush, right down to her toes. Under her skirt she felt the insides of her legs begin to perspire slightly. She thought Robert would enjoy seeing them too, and what was between them, no doubt….

She smiled up at him, thinking how she was about to make this his very lucky day, and maybe hers too.

Robert watched in utter erotic fascination as she slowly sat smiling back onto the ledge behind her, spreading her knees apart, and then…

Joanne pulled the lower edge of her skirt up nearly to her waist.

Underneath she was wearing sheer white lace panties and the black stockings… but most surprising of all, her stockings weren’t panty hose; a pretty white lace garter belt held up the stockings. Her matching panties were stretched tight, but not quite wide enough to cover all the space between her thighs. It was obvious that she shaved most if not all of her… private area. Robert felt himself growing hard, quickly, and was afraid he’d embarrass himself, but oh, Ms Joanne!

Joanne put her hands back beside her hips, spread her thighs a little more, leaned back to give Robert a really good look, and smiled her best big blue-eyed smile. “Isn’t this what you were trying so hard to see earlier?” she asked, her heart starting to beat faster in her chest. She rocked her hips slightly back and forth on the window seat.

“Yes,” croaked Robert, his voice failing.

“I hope you’re not disappointed…” Joanne said hopefully, spreading her legs even wider in front of him.
“My boobs aren’t as nice as they used to be,” she said, and quickly she pulled up her blouse, freeing her breasts with a shake as she did so, naked now from the waist up.

Robert thought Joanne’s “boobs” were just fine. In fact, he liked them very much. His hands ached to touch them.

He was actually shocked at the sudden sight of Joanne’s exposed breasts. He had never been close to even a partly naked white woman before.

Her left breast was somewhat smaller than the right, a result of a childhood illness. But other than not being as large as its sister, it was otherwise equally as delectable-looking. Both were the same creamy white, topped with very erect reddish brown nipples. Robert found the sight of them intensely exciting, stiff and exposed less than two feet away from him.

He couldn’t resist reaching out and gently brushing his left hand over her nipples, eliciting a soft sigh from their owner. Joanne closed her eyes with pleasure and leaned slightly forward, then captured Robert’s large hand before it escaped and pressed it tightly over her bare right breast, firm and soft. He squeezed it gently. It was very warm, its nipple stiff and sensitive between his fingers. The contrast between his black hand and her white breast was stunning, like an art photograph.

That was it. Even though there was a twenty year gap between their ages Joanne could be very lusty when she felt like it, and feeling his hand on her breast made Joanne feel that way now. With her legs still spread wide, she pulled Robert in and kissed him hard on the mouth, holding his hand firmly to her breast, pressing herself into his chest, wrapping her legs around his hips and the obvious and growing bulge in his trousers. Joanne swore she could feel it throbbing between her legs.

Joanne was getting very turned on. Wrapped around Robert’s narrow hips she began slowly rocking her pelvis against his.

While they lingered over the kiss, Joanne let Robert really feel her up… let him touch every luscious curve of her body with his large hands, squeeze and caress her breasts and her very erect nipples. Finally she let him slide a hand up under her skirt; feeling her silk-covered legs and the satin straps of the garter belt. He loved her smooth knees, her tender bare inner thighs, the width and roundness of her hips, her soft sensitive belly, and especially the silken white curves of her bottom. And again, her soft, warm, breasts…. but still didn’t dare venture a hand between her wide open legs….

Joanne was breathing hard now, loving being felt up by this dark young man, secretly wanting his hand between her legs, slipping inside her underwear, covering her mound with his warm fingers and palm…

But Robert was too reserved to try that yet, so instead Joanne let him play with her breasts while she felt him up, running her hand down, until she could feel the swelling in his shorts, and then massaging him gently through the fabric, feeling the promise of his desire. Now that she’d made up her mind and gotten half-naked herself, she wanted to get her hands on him and see what he… it… looked and felt like, no matter how shy he was. Big, and dark, and delicious – she hoped. A chocolate bar that wouldn’t melt.

Afternoon Delight3
Old 10-08-2010, 09:17 PM

Default Afternoon Delight3

She was way ahead of him. Robert was still focused on Joanne’s breasts. Her left breast was amazing, like a sixteen year old, round and firm and just large enough to fill one of his hands. Its nipple was stiff and very sensitive, and Joanne shivered when Robert licked it gently. Her right breast was larger, soft, with a twin excited nipple topping its beautiful curves. He leaned down and sucked at it gently for a moment, eliciting tiny gasps from its half-naked owner, then again began to gently squeeze and stroke both breasts with his large dark hands, leaning back while her smaller white hands gently outlined the shape of his thing to come through his shorts.

Finally his hands slipped down her back and unzipped her skirt, out of which she obligingly stepped, swinging her wide hips from side to side like a stripper, leaving her nearly naked in his arms, wearing just panties, garter belt and stockings.

Robert slid his hands down over the full round curves of her bottom, covered now only by the thinnest silk underwear and the belt’s straps. He slid his fingers under the waistband and spread them out over Joanne’s luscious ass beneath the silk, letting his fingers slide dangerously deep into the divide between her cheeks, making Joanne shiver.

But she did not stop him. She didn’t want to discourage him in any way. He was welcome to do anything he liked with her, so long as he was loving about it. He was so sexy, and he was getting so turned on touching her! She loved his total infatuation with her body. She could feel herself getting very very wet….

Given the provocation of having this gorgeous nearly nude woman gently dry humping him and stroking his organ through his pants, Robert couldn’t be blamed for wondering what a sweet dream it would be to slide the gorgeous Joanne’s last shred of clothing off and bend her over, spread her cheeks wide and… well, enter her from behind? Would she let him do that?!? He thought she probably wouldn’t go for that. He thought she was probably too reserved.…

The gorgeous Joanne shivered, not knowing what Robert might be thinking or expecting she might let him do with her, but at that moment wishing he’d just turn her around, yank the damned panties aside and fuck her, hard, from behind.

And then she gasped as he easily lifted and spread her wide against himself, each hand inside her underwear fondling one bare cheek, pulling them apart, his finger again sliding dangerously close to center again, making her shiver and twitch… but again she did not stop him. She didn’t normally let guys touch that… part of her… though she might make an exception in Robert’s case, if that’s what he wanted. She wasn’t going to do anything to discourage him now.

Joanne pushed him back onto the bed and climbed up on top of him, sitting back on her knees on the bed, straddling him, bending forward to kiss him, spreading herself wide open from behind. She took his right hand and pulled it back around onto her ass. She wanted both his hands back there again. She wanted him to play with her…. slip in a finger or two at least, geez….

Which he still didn’t quite have the nerve for… so Joanne kept playing with him.

She reached down and again gently felt him through his pants with both hands, gently squeezing and sliding the nylon fabric of his shorts up and down along the thick hard column.

Joanne’s knew there was no turning back at this point. All pretense and inhibition were gone. She wanted Robert’s shorts off. She wanted it to be clear to Robert that she was OK with him doing just about whatever he wanted with her sexually, anywhere, anyhow, but SOON. She felt a powerful need to devote a bunch of quality time to their mutual sexual satisfaction….

If she could just get his shorts off. NOW.

And then Robert noticed the wall mirror across from the bed, small but big enough to capture the bed scene. He wondered if she knew it was there. He was being treated to a lovely view of Joanne from behind, with his hands spreading her beautiful cheeks wide apart, her back entrances easily viewable through the transparent silk of her underwear, soaking wet through the fabric, deep red and swollen, clearly in need of servicing. This white lady was in heat. It was the most erotic thing he’d ever seen, and he nearly came in his shorts at the sight.

He wanted to tease Joanne a little by making her wait a little longer, but his own inexperience and desire prodded him into letting her undo his shorts and almost rip them off, sliding back onto the bed but modestly keeping his boxers on. She seemed in a hurry. Joanne didn’t like to waste time getting clothes out of the way once she’d made up her mind that she wanted to be, well… fucked, but in a nice way, by a very nice and yummy man.

Joanne quickly got to her knees on the bed in front of him, and hooking the elastic waist band of his shorts with the fingers of both hands she smiled up at him with those blue eyes, wet her lips with her tongue, and slowly slid them down past his narrow hips, allowing his nearly erect penis to swing up, exposed and vulnerable.

Robert was a little embarrassed about the sudden exposure of his naked sex, but he needn’t have worried at all. It was dark; very dark brown. And thick. And sensitive. And, Joanne thought, very erotic. She couldn’t take her eyes off it.

Afternoon Delight4
Old 10-08-2010, 09:18 PM

Default Afternoon Delight4

She could see he wasn’t fully erect, yet. He was uncircumcised, and the head was only half way out of its foreskin.

Slowly Joanne slid her hands up to feel its silky warmth, this time without the pesky shorts, squeezing it gently and feeling it throb and swell to her touch. She cupped his testicles in her hand, squeezing gently, caressing the satiny skin of his scrotum, wanting to kiss them.

Within a matter of seconds, desire overcame Joanne. She bent forward and took the pink tip of Robert’s penis between her lips, kissing and sucking as much as she could into her mouth like a girl with an all-day sucker. The head finished its journey. Joanne felt it come fully out inside her mouth, and she backed off for a moment to kiss and lick and generally admire it. Robert was fully erect now. His cock was beautiful. This was man toy she could definitely enjoy. She bent down again to kiss his dark brown balls and ended up sucking both of them gently into her commodious mouth.

The view in the mirror was breathtaking. The feeling of the beautiful Joanne’s warm wet lips kissing and licking his testicles was indescribably pleasurable for Robert.

Though this was Robert’s first blowjob by a white woman, it obviously wasn’t the first time Joanne had taken a man’s dick in her mouth. She’d always loved doing it. Even now, gently licking Robert’s balls, she was thinking about how, starting when she was 14, she used to go home with her boyfriend Jeff at lunch in high school and strip naked for him in his basement, and pull his cock out of his pants and take him into her wet young mouth, and fuck him as much as she wanted. 14! Sex at 14 was wonderful. So much juice and energy and firm flesh.

She’d happily spread for Jeff (and several others) many times in her teens, and sucked him off (and later Mark and Bruce, and others only she would ever know about) off many times, in bedrooms, and basements, and cars, and parks, once in an elevator, twice on the train into New York. It’s amazing what you can do to a willing man under his raincoat on public transit, especially late at night….

Before they were married she had gone down on Bruce below decks on a yacht under full sail… pulled his pants down and given him the blowjob of a lifetime, sucking and licking his balls, rubbing and making herself come while she did it, and drinking down every drop when he came in her mouth… and she had loved it, all of it, every forbidden dangerous exquisitely sensual and sexual moment of it. God it felt good being horny, enjoying a man’s naked desire for her. And letting him enjoy hers for him….

Joanne was totally comfortable with Robert’s throbbing penis, the color of bittersweet chocolate. She licked and loved the engorged organ, stopping only to lick his tender scrotum for a long time. There was hardly any hair on Robert’s balls. She could feel him squirm as she sucked them both again into her mouth and rolled them gently with her tongue. It was nice that they were hairless… shaved or natural, she couldn’t tell. Talk about having him by the balls! Her husband always teased her about her large mouth and luscious lips, but he knew what they were especially good at doing.

The view in the mirror had Robert hypnotized. Just him, looking back at himself, his legs spread wide and the nearly naked wide-open backside of this beautiful Joanne, her head buried in his lap, moving eagerly up and down, and the sensation of her experienced warm wet mouth sucking while his hands gently massaged her breasts….

He saw her slip a hand back between her legs to rub herself… he almost passed out from pleasure.
Joanne was oblivious. She knew all about the mirror. She had put it up herself, at that specific angle, for her husband’s viewing pleasure. She hoped Robert was enjoying the view. Her husband also really liked to watch her naked in it when they had sex. Men! Relentless voyeurs, even when they’re with the real thing! Kinda sweet and… fun, in a not quite forbidden but slightly dangerous way.

Sweet like this young man’s big dark warm sweetly vulnerable and sensitive penis… Mmmmm…
She’d played with men’s voyeur passions before. She thought of the times when she’d been sitting on a public bench somewhere, wearing a skirt and had taken pity on some sad looking guy, spreading and flashing him a look between her legs so just he had a view, not letting him know it was intentional, just letting him enjoy a look up her skirt to cheer him up, take his mind off his troubles. It certainly did seem to distract them.

She’d found airports to be the best for this, where she knew she’d never see the guys again. Though, there was that one time it had gone a bit further than she expected, and she and those two sexy Jamaican soccer players had ended up in their hotel room for a couple of exciting but probably dangerous hours…
Anyway, that was long time ago.

In the mirror Robert could see Joanne with her eyes closed, dreaming about something, caressing herself up inside her panties while she sucked his cock.

Her fingers dove between her legs massaging herself with her free hand while she did her best to keep as much of his throbbing penis as possible in her mouth, driving them both toward orgasm.

Then, with him deep in her mouth and her tongue sliding wetly up and down the length of its warm veined underside, Joanne looked up at Robert and opened her shining blue eyes wide. She’d felt his penis stiffen even more in her mouth. She knew what was coming, literally…

Afternoon Delight5
Old 10-08-2010, 09:20 PM

Default Afternoon Delight5

Suddenly his cock began jerking, squirting hard into the back of her throat, nearly gagging her, but only for a second. She grabbed the base of it and began to milk him as she sucked and swallowed, again and again.

Joanne had obviously done this before, and she enjoyed it. She loved getting a good man hard and horny by letting him touch and look at her naked or (even better) partly naked, then getting her hands on his cock and driving him crazy with her mouth, sucking him until the weakling couldn’t hold it any longer, then (maybe) swallowing fast and turning him into a quivering heap of gratefulness.

She could usually handle the flow, but would spit it out if she wanted. Right now she didn’t. It all depended on the guy, and Joanne liked the fresh salty taste of young Robert. She used her slippery, cum filled mouth now to extend his orgasm, capturing their combined fluid in her hands and using it to massage his pumping testicles. Her tongue on the glans under its tip made his penis jerk three more times before stopping. Still, she kept his cock in her mouth as it slowly became as soft as her warm, wet, slippery lips.
Now his stamina would be much better. It was her turn. She just had to get him fired up again.

Robert gasped as she reached up and ran her hands all up and down his soft but still-swollen unit, slippery now with his cum and her saliva, and v-e-r-r-y sensitive.
It took Joanne about 10 minutes to work Robert back to an erection. Youth is wonderful. Her husband would have been done for the night.

Joanne stroked Robert repeatedly with her hands and breasts, licking repeatedly under the tip to keep his clear fluid flowing, just keeping everything nice and slippery. Soon it rose again in her slender fingers and she kept stroking, stroking her bare breasts back and forth across it, then slowly sliding her nearly-naked body up his dark chest and kissing him full on the mouth.

Now Joanne was licking Robert’s lips and tonguing deep into his mouth, loving kissing him, the salty taste of his own cum still strong, slippery on her large luscious lips, all the while stroking and massaging his naked cock with her right hand and slippery belly, feeling it grow harder and bigger against her. Joanne was relentless. She loved kissing him. She loved playing with his cock. She wanted it fully hard again now for her own purposes.

Finally she slid up and over until her belly was pressing against the underside of his hard cock, laid out on its back up between them now, full length up toward her navel.

Joanne rubbed herself against him, rubbing the underside of his reviving cock against her belly and between her legs, still thinly clad in her panties and garter belt. Then, at last, Robert felt Joanne slide the panties down over her hips, and with a kick they were gone and she was naked against him except for the belt and stockings. Suddenly her bare wide pelvis, with its small triangle of hair, was doing the rubbing. Bare, but not dry.

He could feel how wet she was as she rubbed her soaked crotch up and down against the underside of his once-again hardness, making it slide up and down, deeper each time between the lips of her soaking labia until the underside, and sometimes its unsheathed head, was rubbing repeatedly between her lips, against her swollen clitoris. Joanne was enjoying herself immensely, masturbating against the underside of Robert’s cock.

Finally Joanne felt Robert move down and up and press the head directly between her legs, and she spread herself for him.

She reached up with both hands to pull her silk-covered thighs apart as wide as possible, opening herself completely, gasping as he slid slowly inside her. It was so thick. He pressed all the way in, feeling her grip him with her vaginal muscles, and slowly rotated his hips to let Joanne feel his cock probing deep in her overheated vagina, buried between her wide open thighs. She bathed him in a flood of slippery Joanne juice. It felt delicious, to them both, in a rapture of the most intimate shared sexual ecstasy.

Robert slowly began to press in and out, starting a gentle rhythm, gently massaging Joanne’s luscious breasts in the same rhythm, determined to service this beautiful woman to the best of his novice ability. She pressed back against him, rotating her spread hips slightly so that the length of his cock continued to rub against her g-spot on every stroke. Joanne loved the feel of his thick organ, filling her up, then withdrawing from the hot wet grip of her muscular vagina on the way out, then thrusting back into her again, feeling sooooo good….

She couldn’t stop kissing Robert again and again while she fucked him, and hugged him, and rubbed her hands up and down his back, grabbing his tight bare ass, wanting him deeper inside herself. The feeling of him inside her was overwhelming.

Robert pulled out and gently turned Joanne’s shoulders, indicating that she should turn onto her stomach, which she quickly did, her breath coming faster now. She lay naked on the bed in front of him, her soft wide backside spread, bare, and inviting. She felt Robert lift her hips up and she eagerly obliged, raising her bare bottom invitingly into the air and spreading her knees apart at the same time.

Afternoon Delight6
Old 10-08-2010, 09:21 PM

Default Afternoon Delight6

Robert nearly came on the spot, given the stunning view of Joanne, with only her stockings on, her smiling face sideways on a pillow and her naked backside open wide in the air, eagerly wanting him to, well… fuck her from behind, as he had dreamed earlier. Joanne was luscious and quivering and open wide for their mutual enjoyment.

So, for that matter, were both her rear entrances, though he sensed she might be resistant. At first….

Maybe after a drink or three….

Robert stroked himself as he looked at Joanne. He wanted to keep it hard, and besides, looking at Joanne’s spread cheeks in front of him made him feel like masturbating, but just for a moment. Under the circumstances his penis would have felt wonderful if just about anyone was touching it.

Robert could feel Joanne reaching back between her smooth thighs, searching for him. He obliged by dropping his hips forward and down, letting her hand close once again around him, stroking and feeling its weight, trying to work it back into herself.

But he teased her for a few moments, letting her feel him up, making Joanne fondle him, feel the weight of his testicles in her fingers, roll them back and forth, rubbing her wet open backside back against him, stroking him, feeling him grow even larger in her hand, while inviting him to do with her beautiful wet bare bottom whatever he wanted.

Then he lifted her hips with both hands and pressed gently between her thighs from behind, finally sliding deeply into her, the curve of her soft round bottom fitting perfectly into his groin. Robert felt Joanne spread her knees apart to accommodate him, then begin to rock her hips back against him, letting him pump in and out of her as hard or soft as he wanted, feeling the delicious electricity of his naked sex pulsing inside her very lubricated and accommodating vagina.

But this time she knew it would take longer, because he had already given up his cum once. She licked her lips. She could still taste him. His endurance would be much better this time. She braced herself and let Robert enjoy her body as much as he wanted. She was glad it pleased him. His body was sure pleasing her!