Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

View Poll Results: how do you find this vacation?
spicy 32 42.67%
hot 36 48.00%
cool 3 4.00%
ho hum 4 5.33%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

carribean vacation
Old 11-10-2011, 02:05 PM

Default carribean vacation

my wife, donna, and i just had a 1-week vacation in the Carribean, and it was a very memorable vacation. why? just read on.
we had just arrived in an island paradise with white sand beaches, a small waterfall, a quaint resort, palm trees swaying in the breeze, lots of sun, and calm blue sea. we arrived in the morning, but were too tired to look around, so we slept. we had lunch at 3 p.m. and decided to explore around the beach on foot. we met a black guy who surprisingly spoke very understandable english. he said he could take us around the island on his boat and gave his price. it was cheap, considering the exchange rate with the dollar. he said he'd pick us up at the beach in front of the hotel where we stayed. he picked us up the next morning, and we visited the different islets, and the view and marine life was breathtaking. we did some snorkeling, had lunch at a small restaurant, and proceeded to another island about a kilometer away. my wife whispered that she had caught our tour guide looking at her crotch, her legs and her breasts. i understood very well that donna is very attractive and any true male who saw her in a bathing suit would want to fuck her. once, while getting off the boat, donna slipped but she was caught by his strong, muscular arms - and the contrast between her white smooth skin and his dark skin was very obvious. he carried donna to a part of shore where it was not slippery, and their almost-naked bodies were touching, her right arm was around his neck, and her boobs were under his chin as he waded in the knee-deep water. he must have enjoyed it, though he pretended like it was just routine. while snorkeling, i got caught in a wild current and could have drowned. the guy swam to me and saved my life. we invited this guy to have dinner with us at our cottage. i was about to give him some extra cash but donna said it might insult him. so we asked him how we could repay him for saving my life. he said - with a very shy grin while looking at the floor, that he wanted to have sex with my beautiful wife - that he had never had sex with a blonde woman. we were all speechless. we were all embarassed. my wife looked at my eyes and said if that was all he wanted, she would give him what he wanted as repayment for his risking his life to save me. he had desired it all along. immediately, there was this grin on his face - his white teeth behind a wide smile! his hands were on donna's crotch as she stood between us wearing a bathrobe and her string bikini underneath. i was about to open my wife to protest but my wife gave me a stern look, as if emphasizing that he deserved ANYTHING he wanted and that i should remain still. in no time, his hand was inside her bikini and i could see her pubic hair. his fingers quickly found their target and she slightly moaned but immediately got her bearings and stopped her moaning. he untied the strings of her bikini, got rid of her robe, untied her tops in front and she was naked. sensing my hesitation, he went to work immediately before anyone could protest, kissing her nipples. her pussy was wet and he got two fingers inside her pussy. she was really really wet and i could hear squishing sounds as his fingers fucked her. they walked into the room and i followed them dazed. they lay on the bed, and he licked her pussy while his finger wiggled inside. he then sucked he labia and clitoris, sometimes licking, sometimes sucking. then like a hungry wolf, he kissed her all over. when it got to be too much, he got on top of her, opened her legs some more . . . . and plunged his cock into her greedy pussy, which was wet with milky juice. i was dazed with shock, and my wife told me in german - so that he wouldn't undestand -- that he would just let him enjoy out of gratitude to him even just once. donna just lay under him passively, letting him pump and pump to his delight. i could hear squishing sounds as his hard cock plunged into donna's very very soft pussy. in fact, her pussy is the softest i have every fucked. and her body is the softest one i have every embraced, and this guy must have been having the fuck of his life as her vaginal wall would come out as he pulled out, and get buried as he pushed. and donna said to me (in german): "actually, i've been coming in small orgasms just one minute after he entered me but the "big one" is about to come. i feel embarassed to show him that i'm coming." i said in german: it's no use. he knows you're enjoying it. she said: yeah, you're right! and immediately, her face tensed, her legs froze, her teeth grit, and she screamed as her fingers dug into his back. she had a tidal wave orgasm. a few minutes later she had more orgasms. this drove her big black lover crazy so he pumped with all his might and the squishing went even louder as her white juice surrounded his cock and her pussy milked it tight. he had a big orgasm, burying his penis deep into her vagina, both of them bathing in sweat and locked in a tight embrace. the tour guide got off her, and took a nap. donna got up and watched tv with me on the couch outside. we fucked like we had never fucked before. i woke up around 6 a.m. and they were fucking again! what a fucking vacation!

Old 11-12-2011, 10:11 PM

I know what its like travel to hedo for black

Old 11-13-2011, 12:23 AM

we have experienced a similiar thing in Barbados thanks for posting .

His pleasure
Old 12-19-2011, 03:01 AM

Thumbs up His pleasure

Awesome story and i hope there is more to cum ! He did deserve the pleasure of your sexy wifes willing white body . More More

Old 12-19-2011, 07:18 AM

Great story, real happend?

You are from Germany?

Old 12-27-2011, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROLINK View Post
donna said to me (in german): "actually, i've been coming in small orgasms just one minute after he entered me but the "big one" is about to come. i feel embarassed to show him that i'm coming." i said in german: it's no use. he knows you're enjoying it. she said: yeah, you're right! and immediately, her face tensed, her legs froze, her teeth grit, and she screamed as her fingers dug into his back. she had a tidal wave orgasm. a few minutes later she had more orgasms. this drove her big black lover crazy so he pumped with all his might and the squishing went even louder as her white juice surrounded his cock and her pussy milked it tight. he had a big orgasm, burying his penis deep into her vagina, both of them bathing in sweat and locked in a tight embrace. the tour guide got off her, and took a nap. donna got up and watched tv with me on the couch outside. we fucked like we had never fucked before. i woke up around 6 a.m. and they were fucking again! what a fucking vacation!
Well, my friend...I don't know if this is a real story or only a fantasy, but if this is true, that was an incredible experience! I have to admite that I was at the edge of suffer a heart attack reading your story! It excited me a lot...if this story is from your pure imagination, then you should write erotic tales because you have a great slept talent inside you!
Your wife saying you that she had gotten a small orgasm, but the "big one" was close to come, are so intense and hot words.
I think if I were you, I couldn't resist the emotion and the extreme excitation to be watching my wife cumming with a black guy in so intensed way!
If you wish we may interchange some post about our experience. I had some soft interracial experience that could be found interested by you.
My friend, congratulations for your wife!

Last edited by calix2011; 12-27-2011 at 01:14 PM..

want
Old 12-31-2011, 04:46 PM

Default want

I want to travel with wife to caribe, maybe she choose some blkman to fuck, like only once had in Guadalajara. I dont know what country or island is recomendable by security and price.

Great
Old 01-18-2012, 12:28 PM

Thumbs up Great

I want to go on a holiday like that!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PROLINK View Post
my wife, donna, and i just had a 1-week vacation in the Carribean, and it was a very memorable vacation. why? just read on.
we had just arrived in an island paradise with white sand beaches, a small waterfall, a quaint resort, palm trees swaying in the breeze, lots of sun, and calm blue sea. we arrived in the morning, but were too tired to look around, so we slept. we had lunch at 3 p.m. and decided to explore around the beach on foot. we met a black guy who surprisingly spoke very understandable english. he said he could take us around the island on his boat and gave his price. it was cheap, considering the exchange rate with the dollar. he said he'd pick us up at the beach in front of the hotel where we stayed. he picked us up the next morning, and we visited the different islets, and the view and marine life was breathtaking. we did some snorkeling, had lunch at a small restaurant, and proceeded to another island about a kilometer away. my wife whispered that she had caught our tour guide looking at her crotch, her legs and her breasts. i understood very well that donna is very attractive and any true male who saw her in a bathing suit would want to fuck her. once, while getting off the boat, donna slipped but she was caught by his strong, muscular arms - and the contrast between her white smooth skin and his dark skin was very obvious. he carried donna to a part of shore where it was not slippery, and their almost-naked bodies were touching, her right arm was around his neck, and her boobs were under his chin as he waded in the knee-deep water. he must have enjoyed it, though he pretended like it was just routine. while snorkeling, i got caught in a wild current and could have drowned. the guy swam to me and saved my life. we invited this guy to have dinner with us at our cottage. i was about to give him some extra cash but donna said it might insult him. so we asked him how we could repay him for saving my life. he said - with a very shy grin while looking at the floor, that he wanted to have sex with my beautiful wife - that he had never had sex with a blonde woman. we were all speechless. we were all embarassed. my wife looked at my eyes and said if that was all he wanted, she would give him what he wanted as repayment for his risking his life to save me. he had desired it all along. immediately, there was this grin on his face - his white teeth behind a wide smile! his hands were on donna's crotch as she stood between us wearing a bathrobe and her string bikini underneath. i was about to open my wife to protest but my wife gave me a stern look, as if emphasizing that he deserved ANYTHING he wanted and that i should remain still. in no time, his hand was inside her bikini and i could see her pubic hair. his fingers quickly found their target and she slightly moaned but immediately got her bearings and stopped her moaning. he untied the strings of her bikini, got rid of her robe, untied her tops in front and she was naked. sensing my hesitation, he went to work immediately before anyone could protest, kissing her nipples. her pussy was wet and he got two fingers inside her pussy. she was really really wet and i could hear squishing sounds as his fingers fucked her. they walked into the room and i followed them dazed. they lay on the bed, and he licked her pussy while his finger wiggled inside. he then sucked he labia and clitoris, sometimes licking, sometimes sucking. then like a hungry wolf, he kissed her all over. when it got to be too much, he got on top of her, opened her legs some more . . . . and plunged his cock into her greedy pussy, which was wet with milky juice. i was dazed with shock, and my wife told me in german - so that he wouldn't undestand -- that he would just let him enjoy out of gratitude to him even just once. donna just lay under him passively, letting him pump and pump to his delight. i could hear squishing sounds as his hard cock plunged into donna's very very soft pussy. in fact, her pussy is the softest i have every fucked. and her body is the softest one i have every embraced, and this guy must have been having the fuck of his life as her vaginal wall would come out as he pulled out, and get buried as he pushed. and donna said to me (in german): "actually, i've been coming in small orgasms just one minute after he entered me but the "big one" is about to come. i feel embarassed to show him that i'm coming." i said in german: it's no use. he knows you're enjoying it. she said: yeah, you're right! and immediately, her face tensed, her legs froze, her teeth grit, and she screamed as her fingers dug into his back. she had a tidal wave orgasm. a few minutes later she had more orgasms. this drove her big black lover crazy so he pumped with all his might and the squishing went even louder as her white juice surrounded his cock and her pussy milked it tight. he had a big orgasm, burying his penis deep into her vagina, both of them bathing in sweat and locked in a tight embrace. the tour guide got off her, and took a nap. donna got up and watched tv with me on the couch outside. we fucked like we had never fucked before. i woke up around 6 a.m. and they were fucking again! what a fucking vacation!

Jamaica is the place to go
Old 04-03-2012, 05:38 AM

Talking Jamaica is the place to go

If your looking for sexy fun times then the place to go to is Jamaica. Anyone of the two Hedonism resorts. Check out the all new Hedonism YouTube Channel. Watch exclusive videos from Hedonism and from past guests. We prefer Hedo 2... check it out, go you'll be glad you did. We've gone there to Hedo 2 Nigrel 8 times already.. also check out the swing lifestyle sites that offer low group rates dated special events mostly held in January every year just for swingers like us.

Old 04-03-2012, 11:52 AM

lildickyboy.

sorry to let you know but hedo 3 is closed and has been for the last two years,
only hedo 2 remains