Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My experience
Old 01-04-2012, 04:46 PM

Default My experience

Hy I'm new in this forum.
Well, in my case, my husband is not a cuckhold now.
I had a black boyfriend before him and my husband knew him because they worked together for a short time in the same enterprise. I broke up my relation with him and some time later I started to meet my actual husband. But I didn't wish make the love with him until we had an strong relation.
The problem was that I was really excitated because I had not had sex for three or four weeks! So, during one of my visits to my ex boyfriend's house to take off my properties from there, I begged him to have sex and he agreed pleased.
We had sex three times during one week. We fucked in missionary position over his bed, with my legs wrapped around him and my arms around his neck in a soffocating embrace, while he was trying to lick my breast to increase my excitation accelerating my orgasm. During the fuck we kissed each others several times. We enjoyed it a lot!
It was easy for him make me cum everytime we made it, because he knew my body and my way to respond at sex stimulations. Axel was fantastic because he was able to remove all my excitation leaving me so relaxed and relieved. I was pleased with him.
I told the truth at my new boyfriend (my actual husband) and why I had made the love with my ex. He was surprised but he answered I had been correct fucking with him for my last time. I told him that I was not going to meet him again and the nex time that I wished to fuck, I was going to make it with him (my new boyfriend).
My husband didn't anger with me. He asked me if I had enjoyed fucking with my ex and I answered "Yes, of course. He made me cum everytime we made it. It was something that I must to do".

Old 01-05-2012, 06:13 AM

great story. tell us more of your experiences. thank you.

public places
Old 01-08-2012, 09:05 PM

Default public places

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuckoldx View Post
great story. tell us more of your experiences. thank you.
Another of my ex boyfriends, a crossed breed guy, felt special attraction to get sex on public places. We made it twice. Once into a swimming pool and the second time on a bus.

Old 03-30-2017, 09:45 AM

it is so splendid . to be married . and being owned by big huge great BBC;SUCH STYL OF LIFE IS THE BEST
cuckolding is my life ....your place is in your hubby heart but . your body should be shared with hubby and another black owner

Old 04-02-2017, 06:58 PM

My first wife didn't give up the divorced neighbor that was fucking her just about every evening after she got home from school all the time we were dating. She was 18 and he was a well hung 30 year old. I guess it's not that unusual for women to go to someone they are confident with to take care of their needs. GTR

Tags
cuckhold husband, ex boyfriend