Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

The big call
Old 01-05-2013, 05:34 AM

Default The big call

(Dragnet theme music)

(Baritone voice of the narrator)

This call transcription was taken from an actual phone call. All names have been removed. The points of emphasis and phonetic spelling of certain actions were intended to document the events as they actually happened. Instead, they have made the document inadmissible to the court.

Thank you.

----------Start of call transcript------------

man's voice - Hello?

woman's voice - (sounding like she's moving closer then away from the phone) He's, UNG! Fu-uh-Uking me! (Grunting can be heard in the background)

man - Is he? How is it honey? Is he good?

woman - Hnggg, eeyyeesss! He's, Ung! so, uh ohho big, and, deep, ihiinn me

man - Nice. Is he stretching your tight little pussy?

Woman - Oh god yes! It's like... fucking a... telephone pole! It's not even a-uh-halll in me yet.

Man - I can't wait to feel you when you get home. I'm gonna stroke it while I listen to you fuck him

Woman - Oh yeah! Stroke that teenie dick while I... fuck this monster. He can hear you fucking me (other man's name removed). Fuck me good and make us both cum. Uhhhh! Fuck! It's not wet enough. It needs more lube.

(rustling noise then wet slurping and grunting/gurgling throat sounds) (wet slurp and then POP!) (rustling sound again)

Woman - Now get it all in me. Shove that big cock all the way to the baa-hhaaahh-uhottom! Ohhh god. Ohhh yeah that's it! Oh fuck it's deep!

Man - Where is he fucking you?

Woman - Back, of, the mini van, doggeey ssstyyllle. Oh god that's it! Yessss! Fuck meeee!

Man - Reach down and rub your clit. Make that hot little white pussy cum on that big black cock.

Woman - Oh fuck my clit is so hard! Like, electrical, sho-uh-hhock! Oh god, I'm gonna cum! Fuck me harder! Oh yeah fuck my little cunt! Uhnnnnngg! Uhnnnnngg! Oh shit! OOooohhheeeyyeeahh!

(Wet slapping sounds mixed with man grunting and woman panting/squeaking/whimpering/moaning sounds for a few seconds then trailing off to silence)

Woman - (Still short of breath) Damn that was good. Mmmmmmm, I came so fucking hard. Did you cum honey?

Man - No. I'm holding it back. I want to cum when he does. Get him back inside you.

Woman - He's still in me honey. He just slowed down after I came. He's working his big cock deeper inside me again. It's deeper than anyone has ever been. He's fucking me nice and slow.

(Slow even wet slapping sounds)

Woman - His balls are big and he-Uh-avy. They must be f-Uh-ull of cum. When they s-Luh-ap my clit it s-Suh-ends a shock th-Ruh-ough me!

Man - Is he wearing the condom like I asked you?

Woman - Uh-Huh!

(slapping sound speeds up)

Man - Take it off him

Woman - Are y-you s-sure?

Man - Yes. Reach under there and grab the base of his cock then lean forward and slide the condom off. Then guide him back inside you. Tell him to creampie your married cunt.

Other man - You sure baby?

Woman - Yes. Creampie my married cunt!

Other Man - You on the pill or somethin?

Woman - No. I want your cum deep in my pussy. Now get it back in me.

Other man - You got it!

Woman - Oooohhhh yeah! That's it! Damn it feels so fucking good filling me up again.

(wet slapping sounds start again and gradually speed up)

Woman - Oh shit yeah! Oh god it feels so much better without that condom! Yeah baby grab my hips and drive that big black cock deep into my open cunt! Every time it hits the bottom I get closer. Oh god harder! Faster! Deeper!

Other man - (gowling) Oh shit yeah baby it's gettin close. Uuuurrrgggh!

Woman - Fuck! Fu-Uh-Uk! I'm cu-Uh-umming ag-Guh-ain!

Other man - Here is comes baby! You sure you want it? (slapping sounds slow)

Man - Don't let him pull out! Make sure he fills you up!

Woman - Fuck! Yes baby! Don't slow down! Don't you dare pull out! Fuck that hot cum deep into my married cunt! Fill me up!

(slapping sounds speed up again)

Other man -Whip that clit! Make it cum again!

Woman - Oh god yes! Hurry! I'm so close! Fuck me hard and cum in me! It will push me over the edge again!

Other man - UUUnnnggg! Yeah baby here it comes!

(Other man and woman both shouting and screaming then moaning then heavy breathing then silence)

Man - Holy shit that was hot honey.

Woman - MMmmmmm, yeah it was. He's still in me with my pussy topped off with his cum. Listen.

(Slurping, gurgling sound then a slight pop as the other man removes his giant cock from the woman)

Man - Make sure you save as much as you can. Get your panties back on and try to hold it in.

Woman - I don't think so honey. I'm waaay too stretched out to hold it in but it should still be plenty for you when I get home. He shot it in me as deeper than I've ever had it.

Man - Ok. Damn I can hardly wait. I love the feeling of your gaping pussy and watching that cum gush out when I fuck you.

Woman - I know baby. Maybe we'll do it one more time before I come home just to make sure I'm topped off again.

Man - Sounds good. See you soon. I love you.

Woman - I love you too.

----------End of Call transcript------------

Old 01-07-2013, 01:05 AM

Nice ! ! !

Old 01-07-2013, 04:16 AM

Oh love that, thank you, i almost came, haha.

Old 01-07-2013, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiddbilly View Post
Nice ! ! !
Thanks! I'm glad you liked it.

Old 01-07-2013, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whtmaleluvsir View Post
Oh love that, thank you, i almost came, haha.

Thanks! Sorry for the almost but there's more to come so perhaps one of them will do the trick