Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 07-04-2018, 08:24 PM

Okay but think of near panic excitement you're not missing. LOL

Old 07-05-2018, 02:14 PM

I read this post when it first came out but since I have been fixed for many years and prefer bareback anyway I really didn't have any input.

The other night I met with a new guy and decided to do a little experiment. So there I was on my back with Trevor between my spread legs giving me a good fucking when I just stopped him and told him that he would have to pull out because I wasn't on any kind of birth control. All of the sudden the good fucking became great fucking. It was like he suddenly got an adrenaline rush. Then that great.moment came and did he pull out like I asked him to. Of course he didn't. He pushed in me as far as he could and unloaded. Then with a smirk on his face he apologized.

Now if a little white lie can mean the difference between a good fucking and a great fucking then what's the harm right....Becky

Old 12-23-2018, 05:07 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida hubby View Post
I read this post when it first came out but since I have been fixed for many years and prefer bareback anyway I really didn't have any input.

The other night I met with a new guy and decided to do a little experiment. So there I was on my back with Trevor between my spread legs giving me a good fucking when I just stopped him and told him that he would have to pull out because I wasn't on any kind of birth control. All of the sudden the good fucking became great fucking. It was like he suddenly got an adrenaline rush. Then that great.moment came and did he pull out like I asked him to. Of course he didn't. He pushed in me as far as he could and unloaded. Then with a smirk on his face he apologized.

Now if a little white lie can mean the difference between a good fucking and a great fucking then what's the harm right....Becky
I know a white lady that tried the same thing with her blk bf she met 5 yrs ago. He also agreed to pullout. When the time came she said he pinned her legs up over his shoulders and bottomed out to pump his sperm into her womb. She said he always cums while bottomed out on her cervix. And hes got the biggest cock Ive ever seen! She was 19 and he was 55 at the time. They are still together too!

Old 09-09-2019, 06:13 PM

Wife will only go bare with trusted long term lovers
We have a daughter from a lover she had many years ago wife is mixed race West Indian so hiding who the father wasn’t hard. All our long term lovers become like family we do everything together. In and out of the bedroom.

No Condom
Old 09-09-2019, 09:55 PM

Smile No Condom

I am on birth control and prefer No Condom, I like the feel and also having his cum inside me, I would rather take it off him so he knows I am good without it.

Old 09-12-2019, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by klt4636 View Post
When a girl tells me to use a condom because she's not on birth control, I get rock hard. The whole time, all I can think about is slipping it off and cumming inside her. Knowing I'm only one slip or rip away from creaming that young, unprotected pussy is so fucking hot. Right now, I only cum in girls that don't make me wear a condom, whether or not they tell me to pull out (don't ever trust a nigga with a hard on). But, I really wanna take it to the next level. I'd love to see that look on her face after she realizes I just came in her or the feeling of knowing that I came in her and she didn't notice. Plus, I've got a huge breeding fetish so any pregnancies would just be icing on the cake. I think the next lucky (or unlucky?) condom using girl I meet is gonna get a creampie surprise.
Most of the black men I have been with don’t care for condoms. Plus a used condom can be tricky to get rid of sometimes. In the end well worth it to get an IUD.

Old 09-12-2019, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by klt4636 View Post
When a girl tells me to use a condom because she's not on birth control, I get rock hard. The whole time, all I can think about is slipping it off and cumming inside her. Knowing I'm only one slip or rip away from creaming that young, unprotected pussy is so fucking hot. Right now, I only cum in girls that don't make me wear a condom, whether or not they tell me to pull out (don't ever trust a nigga with a hard on). But, I really wanna take it to the next level. I'd love to see that look on her face after she realizes I just came in her or the feeling of knowing that I came in her and she didn't notice. Plus, I've got a huge breeding fetish so any pregnancies would just be icing on the cake. I think the next lucky (or unlucky?) condom using girl I meet is gonna get a creampie surprise.

That is SO HOT! I detest condoms. I only fuck bareback. I LOVE to feel a man shoot his hot load deep in my pussy! My husband loves to have other men fuck me.

You can slip it off with me!!
Old 09-12-2019, 08:03 PM

Default You can slip it off with me!!

LOVE your photos, and I have a serious pregnancy risk fetish anyway. I love pregnancy risk sex, and its even better with Black guys so everyone would know I was stepping out on hubby and who with!!

J (the wife)

condoms
Old 10-24-2019, 04:16 PM

Default condoms

condoms are the worst thing that happened to sex i hat them

Old 12-12-2019, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaforfun View Post
condoms are the worst thing that happened to sex i hat them
I think condoms are the WORST thing to happen to humanity and I can only hope this decade allows us to not use a condom ever again in human history!!!