Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Africa Boy
Old 04-25-2010, 06:16 AM

Thumbs down Africa Boy

its too bad francesca didn't add the boy's father into the mix....francesca would have a mulatto by now since she was so horny I'm sure the boy's father would have chop her down every nite....

My african boy
Old 08-16-2011, 12:04 PM

Default My african boy

hi folks, I been away for some time, busy with marriage, studying and traveling...soon I'll post my story with Sunday...meanwhile have a great time....your francesca

African boy 3 & 4
Old 08-19-2011, 10:52 AM

Post African boy 3 & 4

new sequel is coming up

Last edited by francesca; 08-20-2011 at 02:44 PM.. Reason: wrong posting, "I had to post it i African boy 3"

Old 08-21-2011, 11:34 AM

It is morning, I tell Jenny… get up my father is already downstairs, I’ll like to hear what is going to tell your father Mr. kiroro about Sunday…
I get downstairs, daddy had already taken his breakfast … he kisses me and says …darling I’m leaving for few days, next week I’ll take you back to your college in Lagos…also Jenny join us and seats next to me…
Daddy driver comes in…and I tell daddy…please daddy tell Mr Kiroro about his son Sunday…oh Yes Mr. Kiroro…as we’ll start the new project in Kaduna next year, I think Mr Kiroro that on the way back from Jos, we may stop in Kaduna and register your children at the Kaduna High School, I hope Sunday has not changed his mind about becoming a Civil Engineer…Mr.kiroro says…of course not Mr Fabio, he has not…then go home and get the school documents for the registration and bring here also Sunday as I have heard some rumors that he does not like to go to school anymore…
15 minutes later mr Kiroro is back, followed by a shy and afraid boy…he stands in front of my father with his eyes watching the floor, daddy tells him…so young man next year you’ll start your schooling in Kaduna, I have promised your father that you are going to become an engineer and I’ll get you to an university in Italy, are you going to to make happy your family by studying hard?…yes Mr. I I’ll do….
Mama Celestine helps in carrying the luggage in the car…the car leaves…
Sunday is afraid to face me , he trys to reach the door, but there, is mama Celestine blocking his way…she tell him…wait young man, I need some help from you, I have to carry down some furniture from miss Francesca room, this shall be in the afternoon, now seat and have breakfast with us…she pulls the chair next to me and force him to seat, then she asks his sister…Jenny please come to the kitchen help me to prepare the breakfast…
we are alone now, so I says to him…Sunday Darling I’m very sorry for what I have done to you, please can you pardon me…he utters…yes miss Francisca… are we again friends Sunday?...yes but I’m afraid of your father and I don’t like to sin…I hold his hand, he watches the kitchen’ door…Sunday but we are not doing anything wrong and I love you so much, I’m afraid to lose you, next week I’ll go back to Lagos and I don’t know when I’ll see you again…
mama Celestine comes back with the breakfast , telling us that Jenny went home, she seats in front of us, and tells Sunday while serving him a tea…so young man, you are going to become an engineer? But you have to study really hard… a feeble…yes mama… comes out from his mouth…she says again ...if you get your diploma, you’ll find a very good job, find a beautiful girl, may be a beautiful girl like our miss Francesca, why not, marry that girl and have a lot of children…but is very important that you study hard, because women does not like men without a good job, do you got me?...yes mama… …
he relaxed ,then after finishing his tea, he thanks her…ok Sunday, I’ll expect you for that job after two o’ clock, ok?...ok mama…he leaves…
she tells me…he is a nice boy…win his heart before his body…I’m sure that he loves you very much…in the afternoon, wear a long dress don’t tease him to much, he is still confused, father Zakaria is after him, he will tell him that women and sex are from the devil… we have to make sure that he does not fall in his net but in yours…
in the afternoon, I wear a very long but transparent dress and seat on the couch downstairs watching a video cassette, a romantic Italian movie with a lot of kisses…
I see him coming from the windows, he knocks…please come in Sunday I tell him… he enters and greet me…good afternoon miss Francisca…please Sunday seat down, mama Celestine is gone to the village to collect from school little Anthony…please, don’t worry, I’ll don’t do anything that shall embarrass you…I have understand now that you don’t love me…but just seeing you and hear your voice is for me a very great pleasure…he sat nervously, he does not know what to do or answer me and looks away…

To make him feeling comfortable I offered him a drink…served duly as mama Celestine taught me…I moved sinuously in front of him…pretending to pour the tea in the cup placed on the small table in front of him, I placed my self between…I felt his eyes admiring my superb low rear … to give him a better view of my bubble butt I bent …while asking him…dear how many sugar’ spoons do you like?… twwwwwwwoooo …was the answer…through the transparent dress he was seeing my white buttocks and the revealing swollen and darker pussycat, no more contained by the tiny thong…while shaking the tea with the spoon I shook up also my rear…then thinking that what he got was fairly enough I sat down waiting for the results of my fascinating entrapping show…
pretending not to note his internal turmoil, with nonchalance I started to talk about the program on the TV set…I’m watching a romance movie Sunday, it is in Italian language, if you like I can translate for you… and by the way soon you’ll go to Italy to study, I’m sure you’ll like to be there, but you have to learn Italian first and who can be better than me to teach you my language?…he looked confused but interested and smiled back to me…
please Sunday tell me that you like me at least a little bit, I have cried all the night, please darling…after a while he answers…Miss Fraaanciisccaa I like you very much…youuu aare veery beautiful…but I’m very much afraid of your father…
please Sunday can I come close to you?…I just want to stay very close to you…ok Franciisca…
please put an arm around me, Sunday…yes like that…
you see darling my father likes you very much…
yes Franciisca, but I’m black …he will not like you to marry me…
no don’t say that darling, my father is not racist…if you become an engineer he will be very happy to let me become your wife, because he knows that you are going to protect me… but do you will like to marry me?..
yyeees, very much Franciscaa…
but you love me Sunday?...yes Franciisca, very very much …
can we kiss then…I believe it was what he wanted after smelling my scent…
but, but what about if mama Celestine comes?...don’t worry, we can see her coming from here, let us have a kiss my love ,like the one of those two Italian fiancée in the movie….
he brings his lips close to mine…I say to him…your tongue first or mine…yours… he answers…we lock our lips… I insert my tongue in his mouth in search of his…what a bliss..now your turn my love give me your tongue in my mouth…I see the knob in his trouser growing…but I refrain in touching it….I’ll follow what mama ask me to do…this time I’ll wait for him to ask me…, and I’ll try not to be an easy girl, I’ll allow him to be the hunter and me the pray, but I’ll allow him only to have just small baits…I tease him…do you like the taste of my tongue darling…yes Francisca…what about my scent?...mmmm very good…
watch, darling, how those lovers are kissing each other, we are doing the same…yes Francisca…his snake is very stiff now, the black shinning head is coming out from his short along his left calf and almost reach his knee, I pretend not to see it, while my heartbeats increases with my desire to hold his tool between my hands, kiss it and lick it…my pussy is boiling, arousing my sexual desire… I try my best to keep my mind and attention only on the kissing session…I see his hand caressing the throbbing knob, I know, he is suffering the same libido and passion I have…
he utters…Franciiisca pleeeease I …I’ll… like to kisss to kiss youuur peee, pleaseee…my pussy scent was now very strong for him for resisting in putting his huge tongue between my vagina’s labia…
Sunday, my love… we have to refrain from our sexual temptations….we have to leave sex for when we are going to marry…mama Celestine shall come very soon…we have to do the same like those two fiancée in the movie, they have just romance with only kisses…

Old 08-22-2011, 02:01 PM

Mama Celestine was back, while we were still embraced and kissing, with me sucking his huge tongue … because of our passion we did not heard her, she came close in front of us…looking irritate she shouted to us…WHAT THE TWO OF YOU ARE DOING, SHAME ON YOU…Sunday was shocked, with his penis still stiff and visible between his legs…YOU GIRL TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW AND YOU BOY DON’T MOVE FROM THERE…please mama Celestine…I started to tell her…I’m in love with Sunday and he loves me, we were just kissing…it was our secret…he is going to marry me…
FRANCESCA GO TO YOUR ROOM, I WANT TO TALK TO THIS YOUNG MAN…ok mama Celestine, but please don’t be hungry and rude to him, also you have been young and in love, try to understand…GO UPSTAIRS FRANCESCA RIGHT NOW..
so I went upstairs, but I could hear what she was telling him and see the whole scene…HEY YOUNG MAN, DO YOU KNOW THAT… THIS YOUNG GIRL LOST HER MOTHER LONG TIME AGO, I KNOW HER VERY WELL SHE IS A VERY NICE AND INNOCENT GIRL …AND I’LL NOT ALLOW ANY BODY TO ABUSE HER AND BROKE HER HEART…NOW I WANT TO HEAR THE WHOLE STORY FROM YOUR LIPS, GO ON…
the poor boy was terrified and while trying to hide his maleness hissed …mama Celestine, please I’m in love with Francisca, I want to marry her… ANSWER TO ME YOUNG MAN…I WANT TO NOW IF YOU HAVE ABUSED HER, IF YOU HAVE TAKEN HER INNOCENCE, HER VIRGINITY…
no no mama Celestine, we just kissed each other, I love her very much,… I’ll not do anything that can harm her…
IS IT TRUE BLACK BOY?..OR ARE YOU TRYING JUST TO BE CLEVER? IS NOT THAT YOU WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE BECAUSE SHE IS YOUNG AND WHITE THEN AFTER YOU SUCCEED TO FUCK HER, YOU LEAVE HER IN DESPAIR? ANSWER ME……
no please mama Celestine I love her truly, I can’t stay with out her, I want to marry her…
WHAT?...SHE IS GOING TO MARRY SOMEBODY WHO CAN SUSTAIN HER, SOMEBODY WITH A GOOD JOB AND CAREER, AND I KNOW YOU LIKE ONLY TO GO FISHING OR LOOSE YOUR TIME BY GOING TO THE CHURCH TO LISTEN THE STORIES OF THAT FATHER ZACCARY…
Sunday, is becoming courageous…. no mama Celestine I promise for sure that I’ll study very hard and become an engineer before marrying her…
then she calls my name…FFRANCESCA COME HERE…I sat near Sunday again…looking for a sort of protection from him and pretending to be frightened.. mama Celestine blinks her eye to me, then she says…
THIS YOUNG MAN IS SAYING THAT HE LOVES YOU AND HE NEVER ABUSED OF YOU, IS IT TRUE…yes mama Celestine, he is a very nice and an honest boy, he never tried to take advantage of me and I love him very much and I’ll like him to marry me…
she smiles…
OK IF THIS IS THE CASE, FROM THIS MOMENT YOU ARE FIANCEE…THIS IS GOING TO BE A SECRET BETWEEN THE THREE OF US, BUT I’LL KEEP AN EYE ON BOTH OF YOU… MEANWHILE SUNDAY YOU HAVE TO RESPECT HER…YOU’LL TAKE HER CHERRY ONLY IF YOU MARRY HER, DO YOU AGREE YOUNG MAN?...
yes mama Celestine I’ll respect her…
NOW YOU CAN KISS EACH OTHER…I WANT TO SEE IF YOU ARE REALLY IN LOVE…so we kissed passionately..YES THIS KISS PROVES THAT YOU LOVE EACH OTHER…
SUNDAY…FRANCESCA IS GOING BACK TO COLLEGE NEXT WEEK, SO TO PROTECT HER… I’LL LIKE THAT YOU MEET EACH OTHER HERE IN THIS HOUSE, EXCEPT WHEN HER FATHER IS IN HERE, BECAUSE HE IS NOT AFRICAN AND MAY OPPOSE YOUR LOVE BECAUSE OF HER TENDER AGE…YOU DO YOUR LOVING AFFAIR ONLY IN HERE… UNDER MY SUPERVISION, OK SUNDAY AND FRANCESCA?…
he is relaxed… AND NOW LETS GO UPSTAIRS TO CARRY DOWN THE FURNITURE, STRONG BOY…preceding them and while walking on the steps I moved my butt up and down, giving more thrills to the horny boy behind me…I lead them to my room…I was really satisfied that he could see my room, the bed were I use to slip while dreaming of him, the shower were I take my baths…
OK… she says to him…CARRY DOWNSTAIRS I THIS BEDSIDE TABLE AND THE TAKE IT TO THE REAR OF THE HOUSE AND BRING UP THE NEW ONE, THE ONE IN THE KITCHEN …
so he took on his strong shoulders the heavy piece of furniture while his enormous cock was still visible to our delighted eyes…
mama Celestine can’t keep for herself the emotions…WHOW FRANCESCA I HAVE SEEN HIS PENIS…IS HUGE...THE LENGTH AND THICKNESS OF THE ROD IS LIKE THE ONE OF MY HUSBAND…BUT THE HEAD IS MUCH BIGGER AND VERY BEAUTIFUL…MMMMMMM…she moved her tongue around her lips…AND HE IS STILL YOUNG, HIS PENIS WILL GROW MUCH MORE…YOU ARE VERY LUCKY FRANCESCA…YOU ARE GOING TO ENJOY IT VERY MUCH…HE WILL BATTER YOUR PUSSY AND YOU ASS …EVERY TIME YOU BOTH LIKE…WITH HIS HUGE ROD WITHOUT GETTING TIRED…
HE IS VERY STRONG AND YOUTHFUL…mmmm …I HAVE STILL IN MY EYES THAT BEAUTIFUL, velvet BLACK KNOB…TO NIGH I’LL WORK OUT THE OLD STICK OF MY HUSBAND THINKING THAT IT WAS THE PENIS OF SUNDAY…
LISTEN FRANCESCA NOW I’LL GO TO THE MARKET…I’LL MEET SUNDAY DOWNSTAIRS…I’M GOING TO WORK HIM OUT…I’LL MAKE HIM FEELING RELAXED…I’LL CONVINCE EVEN MORE THAT NOW YOU ARE BOTH FIANCEE AND THEREFOR HE CAN DO THINGS TO YOU OTHERS FIANCEE ARE DOING TO THEIR GIRLFRIENDS…SO HE CAN COME IN YOUR ROOM AND STAY WITH YOU WITH MY PERMISSION…BUT REMEMBER DON’T ALLOW HIM TO PENETRATE YOU…BECAUSE HE IS GOING TO HURT YOU MY BABY…ENJOY THE SUNDAY’ BEAUTIFUL AND STIFF DICK…MAKE THE POOR BOY COME WITH YOUR MOUTH , TONGUE AND HANDS BUT NOT WITH YOUR PUSSY…DON’T WORRY HE IS YOURS NOW…I KNOW WHAT TO TELL HIM …SO HE IS GOING TO FEEL RELAXED AND BOTH OF WILL ENJOY SAFE SEX…
so she went down stairs and I hear her telling him…SUNDAY HONEY, FRANCESCA IS REALLY IN LOVE WITH YOU…PLEASE GIVE HER ALL THE LOVE YOU CAN GIVE HER…BUT PLEASE STRONG BOY…DON’T HURT HER…SHE IS STILL VIRGIN AND ITALIAN GIRLS USE TO KEEP THEIR VIRGINITY TILL MARRIAGE…THEY ARE NOT LIKE US AFRICANS…NOW I’LL GO TO THE MARKET…YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO STAY WITH HER IN HER ROOM…NOW I’M SURE THAT YOU LOVE HER SO MUCH THAT YOU ARE DOING TO RESPECT HER AND HER VIRGINITY AND THAT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO PENETRATE HER…IF YOU KEEP THIS ATTITUDE I PROMISE THAT I’LL CONVINCE HER FATHER THAT YOU ARE THE RIGHT MAN FOR HER…IN THE ROOM YOU CAN KISS HER AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE AND YOU MAY DO SOME PETTING ALSO…”petting” ? mama Celestine what is petting?...asks Sunday…OOHH I SEE …SHE IS YOUR FIRST GIRLFRIEND AND YOU DON’T HAVE EXPERIENCE…MY DEAR…PETTING IS THE PLAYING WITH EACH OTHER SEXUAL ORGAN BY GIRLS AND BOYS…IS A LOVING WAY USED BY FIANCEE TO MAKE SEX AND ENJOY EACH OTHER WITHOUT THE PENETRATION OF THE GIRL VAGINA…THIS IS THE WAY THEY DO IN EUROPE…DON’T WORRY IS NOT A SIN…GIRLS LIKES IT VERY MUCH AND I’M SURE THAT ALSO FRANCESCA SHALL LIKE IT…AND YOU ARE GOING TO ENJOY IT ALSO, BECAUSE LOVE IS A GIFT FROM GOD…BUT REMEMBER DON’T TAKE HER CHERRY OR I’LL BE VERY ANGRY…OK YOUNG MAN?…
ok madam I promise… thank you…
she locks the door and pedals away with her be-cycle…

Old 08-23-2011, 06:35 PM

hearing Sunday coming up-stairs I removed my vest and undies and threw it on the bed… I enter the shower and close the curtain…Sunday nock the door…please come in Sunday dear, I’m taking a shower…I peep from the curtain, he was holding my panties under his big nose smelling the scent of my pussy…
ohhhhhhhh Sunday you like my pee so much that you still kiss my panties… you can have them and take them home…later you can smell and have the real thing…come lets take a shower together …or are you still afraid of me?...we are fiancèe now…let me help you in removing your t-shirt and free the poor beast from your shorts…then by holding his flaccid dick I pulled him in the shower, for the first time I was seeing his penis at rest, the foreskin was covering the whole head…I was excited…I wanted to make it stiff again but slowly with my mouth and see it growing… I kneeled in front of him…he was perplexed… I told him…please my love…I want to feel it growing in my mouth…so I placed the soft cock tip between my teeth and started to suck it…but it was not expanding…I asked him … Darling why it is not responding to my kisses…and he with some shyness…sorry Francisca I have played with it in the backyard to discharge the load and make it soft… because I saw mama Celestine watching it and I was feeling shameful…but soon it will become again stiff…
Ok my love, lets take a shower then I’ll take personally, care of it …while you’ll do anything you’ll like with my pussycat…so we took a fast shower kissing each other under the pouring fresh water
…then I pushed him on the bed, his penis was fantastic also in the sleeping option…I started to admire it, pulling down the foreskin, licking the knob, trying to insert my tongue in the small orifice on top, examining the throbbing veins rounding the penis, then his big balls, and the scrotum sack, I was feeling with my fingers more round meat under his crotch … it was the unseen part of his prick , the external part of the flaccid penis was as long and more thick than my forearm while the internal part inside his belly was almost of the same size I followed with my hand the thick organ its end was reaching his anus…
he let me check everything while he was exploring my pinkish hot burning pussy by pulling apart the labia and the foreskin of my stiff clitoris, I was appreciating his duly workout …I felt his hot tongue on the clitoris… he started to lick it and suck it … I said to him….that is my little penis treat it nicely…
he had beautiful and big buttocks, I caressed them, I was feeling the muscles in them, I thought: to hold such a big sexual organ he needs a strong base, his buttocks… while keeping his huge and flaccid cock head in my mouth , I placed my palms under his buttocks and every time I was biting with my teeth the soft knob I felt the muscles trembling and his anus grasping under my finger…slowly the penis was becoming stiff, I started to feel, with my tongue the softness and roundness of the edges of the cock head. I started to suck and lick with my insatiable mouth …I was tireless in getting it stiff… the beautiful black shaft regained its majestic proportion…

Old 08-23-2011, 06:39 PM

also Sunday was very determined in sucking, licking and pulling the vagina lips …then he stopped … I had the feeling that he was doing an inspection of my buttocks… he parted with his hands the two cheeks of my ass to have a good look at my anus… for the first time, I was feeling with some concern, his eager eyes on my most secret orifice, I started nervously by grasping the anus with frenzy, he touched the glory hole first with his finger then with his tongue …trying to insert it but he failed because of my resistance to allow it in, then after splitting some saliva to lubricate the passage he inserted almost easily a thick finger in the hole moving it up and down…I never though It was so delightful , then enjoying it I relaxed the muscles of my buttocks, he remove the finger to insert this time his soft and hot tongue deep inside, the movements of his tongue thorough the rim of my anus made my pussy have an interminable orgasm.
That made me more determinate in reaching my goal to bring up his first orgasm, to feel his hot sperm in my mouth, a man sperm in my mouth or anywhere else for the first time in my life, I grasped with both hands the big cock moving them up and down along the shaft …while my tongue and teeth were working on the soft velvet skin of the throbbing head, then he started to moan… calling my name…Francisca…Francisca…I come… I come …please stop…
then a stream of jelly and salty sperm jetted from the small opening on the trembling cock head, straight to my throat…it was my first blow job and I did not wanted to loose a single drop of that precious liquid which I provoked with my hard and steady work … I continued to suck and spread out from the once more flaccid organ any drop coming out…when I made sure that the penis dried out, I turned to him, asking…do you liked it my love…yes Francisca it was so good…you see my dear, God give us our sexual instrument for enjoyment, is not a sin as you were thinking…
I kissed his lips my pussy scent and the pussy juice of my orgasm were evident, together with some pussy hairs on his thick lips , I told him were do you want to take these, showing them to him…he laugh… keep them as a treasure, Sunday, they are from our first orgasm, we are going to have many more like this, anytime we like… I love you so much, please my love love me forever…we are going to have a lot of children when I’ll be your wife…
let me get a pair of scissors, so I’ll get some hairs from your crotch if you agree, ill keep them in my purse and remember this day when we are not together …by holding up his soft penis I felt my pussy throbbing so I told him…please my love as your cock is not dangerous right now please keep the head between my labia and clitoris and move it up and down so I can have my last blissful orgasm…so he started twisting it up and down on my hot pussy …I started to have a multiple orgasm…then we laid down both tired…
we rested embraced…tired but satisfied …then I heard mama Celestine calling…Francesca …Francesca were are you…I opened the door and answered her back…we are coming mama… we took a shower with the usual kisses… then after kissing good bye to the instrument of my desires, I helped Sunday to put on his pants and shorts …I put on a new pair of panties and a shirt of my father…I handled the scented panties to Sunday …
and hand in the hand we walked down to the kitchen…mama Celestine was all smiles and asked…DO YOU BOTH RESTED NICELY? …yes mama… was my answer…WHAT ABOUT YOU YOUNG MAN, HAVE YOU BEEN NICE TO HER ?… yes mama Celestine…YOU SEE SUNDAY, LOVE IS WONDERFUL PROVIDE YOU DON’T EXCEED …please mama Celestine, can Sunday come to see me every day…OF COURSE DARLING, IF HE BEHAVE NICELY AND WITH RESPONSIBILITY AS HE DID TODAY…OF COURSE NOT WHEN YOUR FATHER OR IF OTHER PEOPLE ARE AROUND, BECAUSE THIS IS A SECRET BETWEEN US…I HAVE PREPARED YOU A BREAKFAST AS YOU LOOK BOTH EXHAUSTED…we ate eggs and drink chocolate…then she told Sunday…KISS HER GOODNIGHT AND DREAM OF HER TILL TOMORROW…FROM NOW ON SHE IS YOUR MOST PRECIOUS THING YOU EVER HAD…
so we embraced and give each other a promising kiss of more future delightful love meetings…after he left …mama Celestine wanted to know every detail of our sexual match…so I told her…thank you mama Celestine we followed what you told us… I make him come, but I drank his sperm, is it dangerous?
NO DARLING IS SAFE, IS ALL VITAMINS, I NEVER LOOSE A DROP FROM MY HUSBAND…AND RIGHT NOW IS BETTER IT GETS IN YOUR MOUTH THAN IN YOUR PUSSY…YOU ARE TO YOUNG TO GET PREGNANT…REMEMBER A COCK GIVES A LOT OF GOODS BUT ALSO IT MAKES BABIES…
WHAT ABOUT HIM…WHAT HE HAS DONE?…oh he started to lick my pussy …then…THEN WHAT… .he licked my anus…OOOHHHHH… uttered mama Celestine… he inserted first his finger then his tongue in it…the strange thing is that I liked it and I had an orgasm because of that, why mama?...I DID NOT THOUGHT THAT YOU WERE GOING TO TRY ALSO THAT…BU DO NOT WORRY…IT IS PART OF THE LOVE MAKING SYSTEM…IF IT IS DONE PROPERLY YOU CAN HAVE WONDERFUL ORGASMS AND ASK ALWAYS FOR MORE…I TOLD YOU, AFRICANS LOVE BIG ASSES… A BIG ASS DRIVE THEM CRAZY AND BELIEVE ME MY BABY…YOURS IS PERFECT…SUNDAY KNOWS WHAT HE GOT
but I have enjoyed it mama Celestine…WITH A FINGER AND THE TONGUE?...I WAS MEANING BY INSERTING HIS PENIS IN YOUR NICE AND VIRGIN ANUS …WHAT!!! mama Celestine I’m afraid to take it in my small pussy, how that monster can go inside my even more tight ass without tearing it…DEAR FRANCESCA THE ANUS IS ELASTIC IT CAN EXPAND VERY WELL TO ANY SIZE…AND HIS BIG COCK INSIDE YOUR SWEET ANUS CAN GIVE YOU A LOT OF WONDERFUL DELIGHTS …BUT YOU HAVE TO BE PREPARED FOR IT AND SUNDAY HAS TO BE VERY PATIENT AND CAREFUL IN INSERTING HIS BIG, BUT SOFT KNOB…HE HAS TO BE VERY VERY KIND…IT NEEDS A LOT OF TRY…BUT THEN BOTH OF YOU SHALL FEEL LIKE TOUCHING THE SKY WITH A FINGER, WHEN YOU’LL SUCCEED…
BUT BE PATIENT…I’LL EXPLAIN HOW TOMORROW…NOW I HAVE TO GO HOME AND PREPARE THE DINNER TO MY HUSBAND AND CHILDREN …MAKE A GOOD FUCK WITH MY HUSBAND…I MUST …AFTER SEEING THAT BEAUTIFUL COCK OF YOUR SUNDAY…THEN I’LL COME BACK HERE SO YOU ARE NOT GOING TO STAY ALONE IN THIS BIG HOUSE.

African boy 4
Old 08-23-2011, 06:48 PM

Default African boy 4

continuation on african boy 5

Last edited by francesca; 09-28-2011 at 10:52 AM.. Reason: CHANGE OF CAPTION

nice
Old 09-05-2011, 12:06 AM

Default nice

wow that was beautiful. I almost cam reading that. you are talented.