Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

I can dig it !
Old 05-07-2009, 10:36 PM

Talking I can dig it !

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdaddy View Post
im a black guy that have always have been lucky to get a white girlfriend .in ohio blackwomen think the only real men are on tv and rap videos.while they are waiting on thier black messiah the white girls are enjoying the fruits thereof and they are much happier . the white women i have banged or dated all have fun outgoing lives and love and appreciate a good fuck and just having a man around. they love our build our conversation and the contrast of our two colors. a black and white cow produce good milk it makes a body good pass it on . but really white women to me is a brothas stress solution especially in the bedroom . they aim to please and outside the bedroom they submit themselves to understanding what we face as black men. so in return they love us cause they to were at one time were discriminated against . so its like a bandaid and a sore (healing ) just so happen to be a woman and a man. to me white women dont copy any other women they just are themselves and sisters ( aka black women) have tried all they can to look dress and talk and act like white women not saying all women are like this just that even oprah tries to wear her hair like mariah shriver to me . all the perm and diffrent hair doos, just to me look like black women trying to be like white women so why do i want to be with a copy cat. i want a leader! im not trying to act dress or talk like a white man or wear my hair like white men cause im a leader and leaders belong together so we can set trends , so if you got a white girl brothas go ahaed and treat her like a lady not to disrespect sistas but fuck them if they hate to me it only shows their misery and lord knows i dont want know miserible chick in my life and thats for both black and white

Interesting point of view , it's different but not unlike my own, you hit a lot of key points on a lot of black women's character and the way they project thier image ,So I get what you say about being a copy cat , but then I can understand how people emulate what is portrayed to them as acceptable style and trend by the overall culture of thier environment. It's what they were taught when they grew up watching the " Look like me " media or from the unfounded shame inherited from slavery , how many times have you heard the term " Nappy Head " or " Crisco Black" and " Mooly Lip Nigga ". For some of us that " woke up " and have come to understand the effects of asimulation and how it can destroy a cultures Identity, have stood fast in our belief in ourselves and have come to belive that having curly hair , chocolate brown skin, and thick full lips , should be a sense of Pride rather than shame. I still wear a little "Afro" because I'm damn proud of who I am.... A decent Man ! of Arican Desent. As far as white women understanding discremination , well that might be true , for some, who have an understanding of history. But my experience has been a little simpler , It pretty much boils down to haveing a simular life style. I mean how many black women like to go Scuba Diving , can you dig it !

Old 05-09-2009, 06:02 AM

You are exactly right my man. I have had the same problem. Too many black women play games or have a hidden agenda when it comes to us. I just don't have that problem with white women. They seem to be more genuine and honest about what they want and are not wrapped around what kind of job you have or what you can buy them or do for them outside the bedroom. I was married to a black woman and it was the worst experience you could imagine. There was a time when I would only date black women, now I have no interest in them at all. They play too many games, have hidden agendas and expectations of entittlements that make you question their sanity. My X was not my 1st bad experience, I had a GF I wanted to marry 18 years prior and for the 1st year we were together, she lied about who she was and what she wanted. It all came out eventually, and she was not a woman I would want to marry or even date, drama and hidden agendas drove me away from her with a quickness and she then pursued me for the next year or two. Her thing was "I got the man I want but I am going to change him." Change me into what? I have never had the thought of changing anyone, you are who you are. Shit...she must of liked me , she was the one that started talking about marriage but after we are married, "there are going to be some changes." Nuts! Those are the same women sitting around without a husband or boyfriend, lonely and mad when they see you out with a white girl. Hell...the white girl is not trying to change you or has some hidden agenda with a list of entittlements that a princess would garner. The often taboo love or lust they have for us is stronger than the stares and scorn of an angry black woman with a misguided sense of control and domination of a black man for their benefit. Fuck that! Peace.

Last edited by rockhardpapi; 05-09-2009 at 06:34 AM..

My thoughts...
Old 05-10-2009, 05:45 PM

Thumbs up My thoughts...

I've been married to both black & white women in my life & (sorry sistahs) I will continue to gravitate to white women. Subconsciously, brothas that lean towards white women know that they won't have to put up with as much of a negative attitude in general. Not saying ALL sistahs come w/ the negativity! Generalities here!

Black women that give black men 'the look' for being with a white woman (in my opinion) are dealing with a few issues. Some of that is conditioning from within the black community, some is just low self-esteem. I can't help but notice it, however it doesn't affect me...I just think 'note to self' and move on.

One comment above had an interesting take when he said that white women can relate to the black mans trials, thus are more understanding. Could very well be. Consider this extension of that line of thought; imagine what the black woman feels having also been discriminated against, even moreso than white woman!

In an imperfect world, all you can do is look for your own happiness...whatever colour it comes in. BTW black men...I'm a black man that was US born & raised, & now have lived in Canada (Toronto) for a number of years. Not the reason I moved here, but a nice side benefit is that there is a much higher percentage of white women who definitely seek out black men! Works for me!

Old 05-14-2009, 12:14 AM

truth be told some women out there don't wanna see you happy. i'm serious i've had my share of women hate on me for the simple fact that they hate to see the kid happy. i'm gonna put to you straight off the top. do you and make you and only happy cuz at the end of the day that's the only thing that truly matters. everything else is comes a close second a real close second ya heard.

ya see
Old 06-23-2009, 02:08 PM

Default ya see

When ya start mixing all different races and back grounds, ya know what ya get?

A big dick, cinnamon skinned, dropped dead handsome, athletic mother fucker like me.

Y'all got it right!!!!
Old 09-04-2009, 11:12 AM

Default Y'all got it right!!!!

I totally agree with y'all brothas!!!!I m a black guy and i ve dated and married to both a black woman and a white woman!!!but i have dated more black women than white!!! The amount of bullshit that i had to take from our sistas could fill up 5 thirty tonne trucks!!!I mean what the fuck do they want us to be!!!They dont seem to know themselves!!!!Well why not let us be ourselves and learn to accept and love us as we are!!!! This is where the white women take the prize...they ll simply love you for who and what you are and then when our black sistas see you out and about with your fine white wife / gfriend they get pissed off or give you the funny stare...there s nothing i enjoyed more than rubbing a little more "salt" into a sista that would give these funny looks when i was walkin around with my white x-wife...i would literally "pour" myself all over her there and then,kiss her,hug her anything that would cross my mind....

Sadly we parted ways with my white wife coz we differences in opinion about some issues but i have to say i m definitely more inclined to getting married to another white woman (sorry sistas)...
And sistas whats with this craze about long flowing hair!!! You were created with beautiful Afro hair!!! and that sure looks good!!!But this flowing hair makes you all look too artificial for my liking!!!! I m yet to see a white woman attempting to spot an Afro!!!! Hhhmmmmnnnn why s that???

Peace out

Love it
Old 11-24-2011, 10:43 PM

Default Love it

Love being appreciated and getting a few orgasms at it

Old 11-25-2011, 05:42 AM

Did it ever occur to any of you that maybe the black woman secretly doesn't feel confident enough to think that a white guy would be interested in her. Did you smile and make eye contact with her? Does she think that maybe you just want to experiment and cross her off your bucket list. Don't assume that all black women must be like the closed minded few that you've come in contact with. That's like saying all white men are serial killers or all black men are thugs. Maybe put yourself in the school of a little black girl growing up being shown images of Barbie as a standard of beauty which is completely unobtainable by her. You all claim to be so open minded but you are quick to judge and generalize.

Tags
let's_take_it_to_thestage