Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

I Don't get it
Old 03-22-2009, 06:39 AM

Default I Don't get it

I don't get it , seems I can never get a woman of color to notice me ,
But a Blonde, Red Head, Brunett , no problem, That's all I've ever had , don't know why , I'm just an average looking guy I think, but I have stopped blondes that look like movie stars right in their tracks at the beach and hit on me and at times right in front of my wife, She would always give them that " Get your own nigga " look I guess sicilian women don't fuck around when you cross the line , Black women only notice me when I'm with my wife....they always have that " what are you doing with one of OURS " look on their face, then , all of a sudden they want to talk....what a crock of shit , if I was by myself they wouldn't give me the time of day. Seems like the sisters only want you for what you can give them , they never see "The Man" too bad for them though, if they would have taken the time, to get to know that man in the dirty work clothes , they might have found out that , he was probably , just what they were looking for. Well at this point in my life I don't really give a damn anymore , but I have always been curious, Just a thought everyone , what do you think.
Attached Thumbnails
I Don't get it-thestage.jpg  

don,t get it
Old 03-25-2009, 07:51 PM

Default don,t get it

dude you got it right white ladys don,t need to bleed you you dry and thay know it thay jest want a little tlc and a good fucking

i agree
Old 03-26-2009, 07:28 PM

Default i agree

i totaly aree with what you are saying.im married to a white woman&we get those same dirty looks.i like being a asshole sometimes& displaying affection to my wife knowing it pisses them off even more.i like getting a rise out of closed minded assholes.

Old 03-29-2009, 08:12 PM

people who think that way should live with the taliban in afganistan

Too cruel
Old 03-30-2009, 04:56 AM

Post Too cruel

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderball View Post
people who think that way should live with the taliban in afganistan
I wouldn't want any women to suffer under the taliban , I know how they are with women. but I get your point. Thanks for commenting. peace and give the queen a kiss for me

replay to lowrider
Old 03-31-2009, 01:21 AM

Default replay to lowrider

thank you for your understanding I meant if they men or women could see not experience it. They would appreciate how wonderful it is to live in a society that is tolerant, and not ,And I apologize for saying it to harsh it just that I grew up in the sixties , Having good friends I get frustrated its like aren't we over that yet! and being married to a women who is Hispanic sometimes like michganleo says you get we those looks

67 summer of love
Old 03-31-2009, 05:42 AM

Thumbs up 67 summer of love

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderball View Post
thank you for your understanding I meant if they men or women could see not experience it. They would appreciate how wonderful it is to live in a society that is tolerant, and not ,And I apologize for saying it to harsh it just that I grew up in the sixties , Having good friends I get frustrated its like aren't we over that yet! and being married to a women who is Hispanic sometimes like michganleo says you get we those looks

I got cha friend, I guess in time , maybe we can all be what we really are " E PLURIBUS UNUM "...From Many, One. But for now, after 30 years of getting those looks myself , I give them one in return that says quite firmly " UP YOURS "..... take care buddy.

Old 04-01-2009, 03:25 PM

I completely understand what you're saying, even though I come from another perspective.
I attend college full time, and my fiance visits me quite often. I'm white and he's black, so not only do we get funny/nasty looks when we are together, but I get the same looks when we're apart.
It's just a little frustrating -- but it's something you get used to. I usually don't notice anymore.

Good for you ,Stand tall and be happy.
Old 04-02-2009, 02:55 AM

Smile Good for you ,Stand tall and be happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee&Alexander View Post
I completely understand what you're saying, even though I come from another perspective.
I attend college full time, and my fiance visits me quite often. I'm white and he's black, so not only do we get funny/nasty looks when we are together, but I get the same looks when we're apart.
It's just a little frustrating -- but it's something you get used to. I usually don't notice anymore.
Don't let the stares bother you, they all lead to the same question, " How big is his dick "

Renee, like the story "Beauty & The Beast" true love is completely blind, it's ashame others don't realize this, but I know you, just as I do , understand this completely. So stand tall, stand by your man when others want to reject you, stand by your man in good times and bad, and watch a bond of unshakable strength grow between you. When people notice this ,a lot of them realize that there is something missing in their life, and for some strange reason everyone will want to be your friend, for you have become an Icon or model for them of what true love is really about.
Peace Baby, take care.

hey
Old 05-07-2009, 04:28 AM

Default hey

im a black guy that have always have been lucky to get a white girlfriend .in ohio blackwomen think the only real men are on tv and rap videos.while they are waiting on thier black messiah the white girls are enjoying the fruits thereof and they are much happier . the white women i have banged or dated all have fun outgoing lives and love and appreciate a good fuck and just having a man around. they love our build our conversation and the contrast of our two colors. a black and white cow produce good milk it makes a body good pass it on . but really white women to me is a brothas stress solution especially in the bedroom . they aim to please and outside the bedroom they submit themselves to understanding what we face as black men. so in return they love us cause they to were at one time were discriminated against . so its like a bandaid and a sore (healing ) just so happen to be a woman and a man. to me white women dont copy any other women they just are themselves and sisters ( aka black women) have tried all they can to look dress and talk and act like white women not saying all women are like this just that even oprah tries to wear her hair like mariah shriver to me . all the perm and diffrent hair doos, just to me look like black women trying to be like white women so why do i want to be with a copy cat. i want a leader! im not trying to act dress or talk like a white man or wear my hair like white men cause im a leader and leaders belong together so we can set trends , so if you got a white girl brothas go ahaed and treat her like a lady not to disrespect sistas but fuck them if they hate to me it only shows their misery and lord knows i dont want know miserible chick in my life and thats for both black and white

Last edited by cdaddy; 05-07-2009 at 04:33 AM..

Tags
let's_take_it_to_thestage