Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 06-01-2011, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arilluvr View Post
We are a committed couple located near FT.Leonard Wood, MO that is looking for a ALL BBCS on an ongoing basis but right now a group of three or more discrete, disease free black males with BIG cocks to gangbang her while he helps and gets off on it. NO ANAL - other than that she likes it all with BBCs and we love her to get creampied over and over all night! She is a master at deep throating the biggest cocks and enjoys multiple cocks at once including having two big black cocks crammed into her pretty little pale pink pussy. Here are the musts: you must send a cock pic and preferably a face / body pic. you must send a contact # or at least text #. you must be black. you must have a big cock - preferably huge - she loves to feel stretched! you must be disease free and respectful. you must fuck well with others watching. you must be willing to fuck several times a session. you must enjoy blowing your load deep into a pretty little white girl's pussy and mouth repeatedly while her hubby helps her out. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!! We have done this once in the past and it was incredible for all involved - we can't wait to do it again a.s.a.p. Hubby will clean up my pussy and all cocks and cheer me one the whole time.
i L-O-V-E !!!!!! redheads and want to fuck you but we live to far away sorry! if you ever in the boston area lets get it on!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Redhead MILF wife wants BBC CREAMPIE GANGBANG-my-per.-pics-050.jpg  

BBC Virgin
Old 06-06-2011, 04:07 PM

Talking BBC Virgin

Hi Guys, ive met about 15 BBC's but none are in Houston, but they do live in Texas. We are sharing our pics and video clip for good time tease's, hehehe, love ya's...

$$$Hopefully soon my new BBC buddies and I will meet soon!!! Muah Muah Kissess Luvers $$$

Old 06-10-2011, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XTCHouston View Post

Hi Guys, ive met about 15 BBC's but none are in Houston, but they do live in Texas. We are sharing our pics and video clip for good time tease's, hehehe, love ya's...

$$$Hopefully soon my new BBC buddies and I will meet soon!!! Muah Muah Kissess Luvers $$$
OMG u are gorgeous...if u ever wanna hang out im in Houston...yeaaa buddy!!!!lol

My BBC for headreds.
Old 07-07-2011, 03:16 PM

Smile My BBC for headreds.

Hello,
Wish i was much closer,Love me some headreds, Hottest woman on the planet and the bs\est pussy anc cocksuckers as well,headreds can have this BBC for sure.

Old 07-10-2011, 02:55 AM

Who'd have imagined that such a slight variation of MC1R (melanocortin 1 receptor), the key protein in the regulating mammalian skin and hair color, would lead to such a specific and sexually enchanting human phenotype that is otherwise known as the 'redhead', 'ginger', or 'firecrotch'? There's really nothing like seeing the contrast of tawny, 'black' skin against the pale and freckle-daubed tapestry of a redhead's incendiary flesh, a glistening obsidian shaft of a raging black cock burying itself imperviously into the lurid conflagration of a 'firecrotch', resplendent with pubic hairs spanning the spectrum of flame from deepest burgundy to brightest amber, proudly bearing the lustrous sheen of the searing hot pussy juices particular to the inferno of sexuality that is a redhead and her cunt. Oh, rapturous rapture that is the redheaded Venus...

As an inveterate 'gingerphile', I can only regret the distance between myself and Ft. Leonard Wood (*someone* in this couple is in the Army ;-) ). But here's to hoping that another sultry, smoldering redhead presents herself as a greedy bbc pig closer to my neck-of-the-woods.

Last edited by FiendofDorothy; 07-10-2011 at 03:02 AM..

Old 07-17-2011, 10:29 PM

sounds like i need a job like thasr

NYC Gangbang Party Club
Old 07-20-2011, 12:06 PM

Default NYC Gangbang Party Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89shifty View Post
We live south of Kansas city and are having a hard time getting BBC for my wife. She has never been blacked but wants to so bad. She also wants to be gang banged.
Hey, how you doing? am billy recently joined this site but been around the game for a while, am a member at adultsff & SDC. am a young stud from NYC i love to arrange gangbang parties. like to know more about you and would love to offer you a trip to NYC for a weekend to fufill your wife's dream of gangbang party with young black guys & Spanish guys. I can arrange as many cocks as your wife would like, big black & spanish dicks only. lets chat!

Old 07-23-2011, 03:35 PM

i just like to eat pussy, will that help?

Old 07-27-2011, 11:40 AM

for someone wanting to hookup how come you never answer?

Old 08-01-2011, 04:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89shifty View Post
We live south of Kansas city and are having a hard time getting BBC for my wife. She has never been blacked but wants to so bad. She also wants to be gang banged.
hey would she love a black nigerian ? reply for further meeting

Tags
bbc, creampie, cuckold, gangbang, missouri