Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 06-29-2013, 11:28 PM

My gf and had a long term bull. We were both very comfortable around him. Eventually he had me suck him off if my gf wasn't around. Then it was every Tuesday on my day off I would suck his cock. And eventually it was him and any of his black friends he brought with him. I love sucking BBC and I always will. I've become his white bitch boy and it's stayed that way even after my gf and I split. Now I'll service my bull's friends even without him. So I'd say yes, it is a honor to service BBC. Now I will suck or get fucked by BBC anytime.

Old 07-29-2013, 05:32 AM

Yes, Absolutely nothing wrong with servicing the superior male. Clearly, we white males are becoming more feminized and the resuly is that white women are being taken by black men at an ever increasing rate. I have gievn service to dominane bulls and found it rewarding.

Last edited by cucked_biker; 08-01-2013 at 03:29 AM..

Old 08-07-2013, 05:20 PM

of course he has to service him !

yes
Old 09-06-2013, 08:16 PM

Default yes

If your bull needs to unload is full balls and your wife is unavailable to take care of his needs at that precise moment, then yes you the cock should make your mouth available to him to dump his load in. Your bull should never have to masturbate, that is for us to do. He should always have a warm, wet, white receptical to dump his cum in whether it's your wife or you. And yes, you must swallow.

Old 09-21-2013, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuckcplphx View Post
If your bull needs to unload is full balls and your wife is unavailable to take care of his needs at that precise moment, then yes you the cock should make your mouth available to him to dump his load in. Your bull should never have to masturbate, that is for us to do. He should always have a warm, wet, white receptical to dump his cum in whether it's your wife or you. And yes, you must swallow.
I agree the bull should never have to masterbate. If that's what he needs and the wife is unavailable the cuck should provide for the bull/s needs/

Old 09-21-2013, 08:32 PM

I thought this was an interracial site. When did it become a GAY site?

Old 09-21-2013, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuggums View Post
I thought this was an interracial site. When did it become a GAY site?
This.......

Old 09-22-2013, 12:37 AM

This is a decision between the wife and the bull....cuckie does as directed

Old 09-22-2013, 12:51 AM

hell no, Id love to see my boyfriend sucking a fat black cock lol

Old 09-22-2013, 06:51 AM

Cool

Yeah guess I just don't get the whole wimpy Cuck thing. For one, women want theuir men to be strong and cucks I gotta tell you your wives or girlfriends have lost all respect for you. I know you know that sexually and you somehow get off on that so that's cool if that's your thing. I mean because you have become basically gay men they feel you are weak and pathetic outside the bedroom too. Do any of you know how to use a screwdriver or mow a lawn? Some of you must be fathers do you think your wife is happy and proud the father of her children is a cock sucking gaping ass fag? It seems like there are s lot of ex husbands and ex-boyfriends on this site. Why do you suppose that is? My wife and I were swingers. We used to play with couples and singles. I am a voyeur for sure and I liked watching her with men and women black or white. This nonsense about black men being superior is nothing but white guilt. And not all black dudes have big cocks. My black friends who aren't in the lifestyle laugh when I ask them if all black guys have big dicks. One guy I work with told me hell NO but we just want white people to think that. I have a 7" cock with average girth and have always been able to please women.