Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

HI
Old 12-16-2014, 04:00 PM

Default HI

Sometimes its hotter without hubby around believe me

My hubby the whore
Old 12-21-2014, 10:19 PM

Smile My hubby the whore

Hi, I love cocks my hubby knows that I go out with many black gays, we have four kids two are white and two are biracial. My hubby has gotten how the seventh black girl pregnant and I have agreement with him if he gets one pregnant I have him for the next nine months.
I dress him in short skirts high heels makeup ever thing and the black men that I have over,
he must take care of. He will suck them off and he must swallow there cum and if they wish to fuck him, he's got to let them fuck that nice ass or as I say his pussy ass and they cum in side of him or to stick it in his mouth to swallow there cum and he too has to lick there balls and cock clean. If I am not home he must all ways be totally dress with makeup on and ready to service any one. I call my black lovers up to come over to fuck him or for him to suck there cocks.
We went to a black club, and my hubby was in a nice short skirt and I love to watch him getting fuck by the men there he suck there cocks and there balls, he makes a good whore.

Old 01-01-2015, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by submission52 View Post
To me, this shouldn't be in the "Cuckold" thread. This is bi or gay content and has nothing to do with cuckolding.
100% correct. Aren't there other sites for cl et no sexual to fantasis about this kind of weird thing????????

Old 01-01-2015, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by submission52 View Post
To me, this shouldn't be in the "Cuckold" thread. This is bi or gay content and has nothing to do with cuckolding.
100% correct. Aren't there other sites for closet homosexuals to fantasise about this kind of weird thing????????

Old 02-12-2015, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by submission52

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerlynn1972:-

100% correct. Aren't there other sites for cl et no sexual to fantasis about this kind of weird thing????????

--------------------------------------------

Quote: (from 7 months ago)
Originally Posted by gingerlynn1972:-

These kind of disgusting threads degrade this site. If homosexuals want to express their fantasies then they should go to a homosexual fantasy site.

--------------------------------------------

Quote: (from 8 months ago)
Originally posted by gingerlynn1972:-

yet more homosexual fantasy rubbish - the moderators should ban this nonsense

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My GOD. Closed-minded, bigoted, narrow world-view..... What IS your problem, girl?

Last edited by mikey100tv; 02-12-2015 at 09:26 AM..

Married cuckold sucks superior black cocks..
Old 02-28-2015, 09:01 PM

Red face Married cuckold sucks superior black cocks..

I'M A MARRIED WHITE NON-GAY MALE...I'M NOT BI SEXUAL EITHER !!! SHORTLY AFTER MY WIFE MARRIED ME SHE TOLD ME SHE HAS SUPERIOR BLACK LOVERS WHO ENJOY HER SEXUAL FAVORS.. I LET HER KNOW THAT I TOO FELL HEAD OVER HEELS IN LOVE WITH MANDINGO DICKS BEFORE WE MARRIED.. WE WERE A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN; BOTH OF US WERE TRULY SUBMISSIVE WHITE MAN & WIFE IN LOVE WITH PLEASING SUPERIOR BLACK MASTERS !!! WE'D BRING YOUNG BLACK MEN INTO OUR HOME SO THAT WE COULD PLEASE THEM AS A WHITE COUPLE.. MY WIFE TOLD THE STUDS THAT I WAS THERE TO DO WHATEVER THEY WANTED.. MANY OF THEM TOLD ME THEY WANTED A TRANSVESTITE HUSBAND SERVICING THEM--SUCKING THEIR SUPERIOR BLACK PENIS TO GET IT HARD FOR FUCKING MY WIFE.. HAVING MY WIFE WATCH ME DO DEEP THROAT ON MANDINGO COCKS MADE HER VERY HAPPY !!! OFTEN THEY'D BRING BLACK MEN WITH THEM AND I'D HAVTA TAKE COCKS INTO MY SISSY MOUTH AND ASS/PUSSY-CUNT... I ALWAYS SWALLOWED FRESH SPERM DOWN MY THROAT... I'M NOT GAY !!! I JUST ENJOY BEING SUBMISSIVE TO BLACK MASTERS !!!!

Old 02-28-2015, 11:15 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennilee View Post
After my first wife and I split I did have her bull contact me and want me to service them and I found that very flattering and of course I agreed. I was strictly his "bitch" I sucked him, he fucked me. He soon had me being his bitch boy for his friends and he reallly enjoyed having service them at parties in front of black women, many of whom said they really got off on watching this little white bitch boy getting used by all these big black men.
I think it would be cool to be a bitch boi to bbc's and serve their friends sexual needs.

Old 02-28-2015, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by belmontbrit View Post
Question for cucks and Bulls.

One of my exes bulls contacted me to set up a date, when I explained we were no longer together, he suggested we meet anyway so I can continue to service him as I had during our previous encounters.

He also said he had other cucks who service him with and without the wife present.

This is strictly one way cock and balls worship, no kissing, fucking or reciprocal.

Any advice ?
Anyone else been in this position ?
Any Bulls got a view ?
I think once U serve him U should contine to service him until he no longer needs the service U render to him. and maybe he will pass U on to another bull, who needs service.

Old 03-01-2015, 04:03 AM

As a bull I'm tellin you to do it I get serviced still by a couple of my cucks who aren't with their wives anymore I like the way they mouths feel on my 10"cock and I like to look down on them while they do it

servicing Bull
Old 03-01-2015, 02:16 PM

Smile servicing Bull

If that is what Bull wants you should do it without questioning it.