Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Getting better at this thing
Old 01-23-2015, 10:09 PM

Default Getting better at this thing

I heard of this site and others like this where brothers come here to get their sex on and after looking at it (in between shakes of my head), I gotta ask the brothers when did they start to aim so low?

I'm talking about allowing them to come here and use you as some sexual creature to get their freak on, whilst at the same time maintaining a respectable distance in real life.

I don't have anything against interracial in of itself. What baffles me is how in public these same people keep black people practically at arms length with. Sure they come here to run after BBC and all the accompanying grotesque crude racial stereotypes that come with it. However when it comes to things such as dating or marrying into their families, marrying or dating their sons or daughters or other family members, close acquaintances, friends lunch buddies, neighbours, or guests to country or private clubs etc, they have this very common but never spoken aloud "ABB" mentality, Anything But Black. Meaning, they seem much more at ease and welcoming of people of other races and nationalities, even people who are very foreign, with whom they have not much in common. These seem to them to be more acceptable options that they generally are able to accommodate in one some way or another. As far as black people are concerned, it is usually a policy of minimum social contact i.e., deal with them only when necessary and to the minimum extent possible. Unless of course they are popular entertainers or athletes who are keeping their college and pro teams at the top of the rankings, who are always considered to be different, and their race becomes irrelevant.

I get why white people come to this site. Obviously they come to have their cake and eat it too. Avail themselves of "BBC" and all the primitive and brutish sexual connotations that come with it, while at the same time, avoiding these same people in real life when it matters and maintaining one's respectability.

I just don't get why our men allow themselves to be used in such a cynical way. It's almost like using something when it's handy and then placing it under the kitchen sink when done to keep it out of the way and comfortably out of sight.

Last edited by City_godess; 01-23-2015 at 10:43 PM..

Old 01-23-2015, 10:38 PM

It's a kink. The whole taboo thing. Sex is, what, 90 percent mental, 10 percent physical?

Sub pink males like myself get off on it, with no feeling of obligation to justify it.

To each their own.

You write with a sort of British accent, if you will, so I'd assume you're from the UK, Australia, New Zealand, or possibly South Africa.

If you're in any of those lands, you probably realize that white women going Black is nothing new anymore. Get over it. It's only going to get bigger in the future.

A grain of salt
Old 01-24-2015, 05:14 AM

Default A grain of salt

You can't believe everything you read on this site and not all (speaking for myself) treat blk men as a piece if meat. same as I don't want to be treated like a white whatever. Trust me when I say my heart is more in this than anything else. Well heart first Lol But that applies to many areas.

I've seen these type of threads get ugly back and forth between the guys and then sometimes they all together just ignore them. I just wanted you to know that not everyone is as you believe them to be here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by City_godess View Post
I heard of this site and others like this where brothers come here to get their sex on and after looking at it (in between shakes of my head), I gotta ask the brothers when did they start to aim so low?

I'm talking about allowing them to come here and use you as some sexual creature to get their freak on, whilst at the same time maintaining a respectable distance in real life.

I don't have anything against interracial in of itself. What baffles me is how in public these same people keep black people practically at arms length with. Sure they come here to run after BBC and all the accompanying grotesque crude racial stereotypes that come with it. However when it comes to things such as dating or marrying into their families, marrying or dating their sons or daughters or other family members, close acquaintances, friends lunch buddies, neighbours, or guests to country or private clubs etc, they have this very common but never spoken aloud "ABB" mentality, Anything But Black. Meaning, they seem much more at ease and welcoming of people of other races and nationalities, even people who are very foreign, with whom they have not much in common. These seem to them to be more acceptable options that they generally are able to accommodate in one some way or another. As far as black people are concerned, it is usually a policy of minimum social contact i.e., deal with them only when necessary and to the minimum extent possible. Unless of course they are popular entertainers or athletes who are keeping their college and pro teams at the top of the rankings, who are always considered to be different, and their race becomes irrelevant.

I get why white people come to this site. Obviously they come to have their cake and eat it too. Avail themselves of "BBC" and all the primitive and brutish sexual connotations that come with it, while at the same time, avoiding these same people in real life when it matters and maintaining one's respectability.

I just don't get why our men allow themselves to be used in such a cynical way. It's almost like using something when it's handy and then placing it under the kitchen sink when done to keep it out of the way and comfortably out of sight.

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 01-24-2015 at 05:24 AM..

Old 01-24-2015, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westind View Post
Hmmm, food for thought.

What I h8, h8 with a capital H, is that term BBC. You're right, it does carry loaded (no pun intended) connotations, and I don't mean in a refined don juan, erudite and smooth operator, consummate lover kind of way. It is more of that of a heathen with a huge appendage who can throw it down and last like no other "human being" can.

That term BBC has become something similar to "ni@@er" or m@nkey, deeply pejorative terms that have acquired a sort of ubiquitous use that transcends languages and cultures; even people who don't speak English know what BBC means and more significantly, what it is supposed to represent.

Worst of all are the losers on here who gladly use these derogations to describe themselves. Makes you shake your head, as you said.
I understand what you saying, these brothers being degraded but find it exciting anyhow, there brains is right in their dicks and thinking a big dick will propell them in life, these fakes are laughing and literally toying with them and these brothers are giving them something for them to toy with, i have said it and many brothers already deployed and attack me for saying it. I seen it for myself some brothers are way too dependant on these women like they are still babies and need a dummy.

Black Bull
Old 01-24-2015, 05:16 PM

Default Black Bull

I hate the whole "black bull" thing. White couple seeking "black bull" or I'm a "black bull" seeking blah, blah, blah. What, the black male is just some beast of an animal now who you want to see "defile" your wife, girlfriend, or daughter??? I remember a white couple approaching me in a chat room years ago talking about they were looking for a "black bull" for sex with the wife. Told them that I was not an animal, and then they're gonna try to act all pissy with me and say they were no longer interested. Yeah well, that feeling was mutual, so we had some balance there! Gets ta steppiiiiiiiin' LOL!

Old 01-24-2015, 05:34 PM

I just want to reiterate what some have said, not all people that come here degrade themselves or confirm to negative and nasty stereotypes or like mindless sex. Some men and women here do actually respect each other and see each others as human beings and not sexual objects.

Muah
Old 01-24-2015, 09:10 PM

Smile Muah

Quote:
Originally Posted by newblkman22 View Post
I just want to reiterate what some have said, not all people that come here degrade themselves or confirm to negative and nasty stereotypes or like mindless sex. Some men and women here do actually respect each other and see each others as human beings and not sexual objects.

As always. Love and respect.

Old 01-25-2015, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThickNiggaDick View Post
I hate the whole "black bull" thing. White couple seeking "black bull" or I'm a "black bull" seeking blah, blah, blah. What, the black male is just some beast of an animal now who you want to see "defile" your wife, girlfriend, or daughter??? I remember a white couple approaching me in a chat room years ago talking about they were looking for a "black bull" for sex with the wife. Told them that I was not an animal, and then they're gonna try to act all pissy with me and say they were no longer interested. Yeah well, that feeling was mutual, so we had some balance there! Gets ta steppiiiiiiiin' LOL!
Get to steppin'. Good for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-26-2015, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThickNiggaDick View Post
Great comment! I sooo hate the whole "black bull" thing. I'm not a "bull"; instead I'm a highly educated and fairly successful black MAN.

Old 01-26-2015, 08:00 PM

It's is petty easy to be judgmental. Live and let live is my motto and if someone offends you, drop it and move on.