Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

I feel so ashamed. Am I the only one?
Old 07-08-2020, 04:50 PM

Default I feel so ashamed. Am I the only one?

New here. I joined hoping that maybe there are others like me who can understand what I'm going through. Tried talking to people in various chat rooms but only found people wanting cyber sex.

I'm a married man with daughters. Admittedly I haven't been the most open minded when it comes to other races, especially blacks. While not openly racist I've always harbored feelings of hostilities towards blacks. I'm not proud of this and I'm working on it. A while back when picking up my teenage daughter from her job I found her talking with a black guy. It was obvious that she was flirting with him. So I freaked out. I ordered her in the car and told her that I forbade her from being with him or any other blacks. She of course was angry with me and called me a racist and all. But I told her that I'm her father and as long as she lives under my roof she has to live by my rules. I thought this would be the end of this but unfortunately I was wrong.

The next day I had a little free time and as I sometimes do I decided to masturbate. I was going to imagine myself with this hot young barista that started working at Starbucks recently. I've thought about her before while jerking off and never failed to cum hard. But I was a bit distracted because of what happened the night before. My wife didn't exactly take my side and my daughter stopped talking to me. So at some point while jerking off my thoughts turned to my daughter and this black guy. I should have been disgusted but for some reason I was harder than I've ever been before and I came harder than ever. I was so ashamed afterwards but as time went on I started thinking about it more and more while jerking off.

Soon, I stopped being able to get an erection with my wife unless I imagined I was a black thug and she was getting black fucked. I don't know what to do. I can't get hard anymore unless I think about the women in my life getting fucked by black guys. Has this happened to anyone else on this site? Can I get past this? Any advice would be appreciated because I feel like a monster.

Old 07-08-2020, 06:13 PM

I don't have the same background or reasons as you but I jerk off all the time imaging my wife and daughters being used by black men. My youngest daughter is 25 now but she started dating black guys in high school. I have never seen my oldest daughter or wife with a black guy but I would love to.

Old 07-09-2020, 07:38 AM

Most people are turned on by a taboo, it’s usually an attraction to something they will never have! That’s what makes it the fantasy!

I wasn’t truly attracted to my wife for the last couple of years of our marriage, not that she wasn’t attractive I just think it’d gone stale as a relationship. My wife left me a while ago and seeing the changes in her appearance, confidence, how she dresses and attitude since living with her black boyfriend I’m constantly turned on by her! And a lot of that is purely because I know I’ll never have her again.

That said I’ve never fantasied about my daughters. My girls were very young when they moved with there mother to live with her new man and I knew it was inevitable they would grow up into that lifestyle too. Seeing there mommy as role model, wanting her lifestyle and image. I wasn’t wrong they’re both mid late teens now dating black men, it was always going to happen! My daughters dress for attention they’re both very girly & petite like there mother so everything looks good on them they just always choose to dress slutty! I’m not angry or turned on, I’ll be honest they’re gorgeous and they know it and it’s a hot image seeing them with there boyfriends people knowing that there all black men’s arm candy!

I’ve learnt not to fight it! I accept it, it’s still taboo, it’s not racist to be concerned or question things. The fact is it’s happening more often than not white women are moving into this lifestyle and taboo is a big part. It doesn’t make you a bad dad try understanding. But be careful about making your girl a fantasy!

Old 07-09-2020, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguy19047 View Post
I don't have the same background or reasons as you but I jerk off all the time imaging my wife and daughters being used by black men. My youngest daughter is 25 now but she started dating black guys in high school. I have never seen my oldest daughter or wife with a black guy but I would love to.
How do you imagine your daughter having sex with black guys and not feel like a monster? Fathers aren't supposed to think about their daughters that way. It's killing me inside but I don't know what to do about it.

Old 08-19-2020, 06:32 PM

I think what distinguishes a "regular person" from a "monster" is acting on a perverse thought; not having the perverse thought.
I was wondering while reading the first post whether the poster was imagining himself as a submissive cuckold or fantasizing himself as a dominant and it seems all the posters in this thread so far see themselves as the latter. To my mind, this is much more normal. Also, the incestuous fantasies cropping up are probably not abnormal if you are fantasizing yourself as being someone other than the father of the sexual subject.

Also, a friend of mine who was really in love with a girl (he really had a case; having her on a pedestal and all) was crushed when his love went unrequited. His compensating response was to masturbate, fantasizing her in the most lurid and perverted scenarios. I guess it was the only way to get away from his former "noble knight" fantasies.

My wife has had black men
Old 08-20-2020, 12:04 PM

Default My wife has had black men

I have never gotten to see it but she has told me a little about some of them. I am like you I can't even get hard anymore unless I think about her taking a big black cock. I am small endowed and know my little white one doesn't do anything for her anyway even though she does a good job of pretending. I guess I am lucky because she does admit she would like to have a big black one in her when I am fucking her. Then that makes me cum too fast, so you can see what a loser I am for her in bed.

Old 08-20-2020, 11:22 PM

Its awesome get her fucked by bbc