Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 09-08-2014, 09:13 PM

Smile

In My first experience with a black man was the biggest BBC. I have not measured, but he was 9 or 9 1/2 inches long and very thick. We used a condom, but the first burst, as he fucked me hard.

biggest
Old 09-09-2014, 11:26 AM

Default biggest

We met a black guy on craigslist on vacation. Both my wife and daughter. Were torporded by a monster 11 inches. Wife took it all but daughter had trouble with it. They both rode it bareback. While i watched

Old 09-09-2014, 12:29 PM

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckyandtom View Post
We met a black guy on craigslist on vacation. Both my wife and daughter. Were torporded by a monster 11 inches. Wife took it all but daughter had trouble with it. They both rode it bareback. While i watched

Was your mom there too?

My wife's biggest cock
Old 09-09-2014, 02:19 PM

Default My wife's biggest cock

Back in 2006 A friend of ours was going through a divorce with his wife, he needed a place to stay so me and Amy invited Terry to stay with us.
We had known Terry and his wife Maria for about five years at the time they had separated, and after 3 1/2 weeks of him staying with us we decided to go out on a Saturday night to a local bar.
After about four hours of drinking and dancing we headed back home, inside the house Amy told me and Terry to set on the couch. So we did, and has Amy undid her dress Alou called the floor she told us she was feeling like a dirty little slut she wanted us to fuck her like a little slut.
And after a few seconds she pulled his cock out of his pants she let out a gasp as she seen how long and how thick he was, I watched as Amy licked and sucked on the head of his cock as she use both hands to stroke him up and down his shit, but the real fun was when we headed upstairs to the bedroom and I washed as Amy laid down on the bed and Terry climbed between her legs and started rubbing the head of his cock up-and-down her pussy lips.
Amy must have 100 orgasms that night as Terry fucked her like I had never seen a black guy fuck her before.
About a mom after that night Amy and Maria was supposed to meet for lunch, but after Maria popped up at the house and look through the window to find Amy laying on the couch with her dress around her hips and Terry cock buried deep inside Amy's pussy. Amy and Maria's friendship ended that day as well as Maria filied for divorce from Terry also.
And in January 2012 Amy had been broke up with her boyfriend for about four months, I got a call from an old friend Terry telling me that he had just moved back into town and wanted to hook up with me and Amy. But I told him I had a better ideal and on Tuesday, January 24 of 2012 which is our anniversary I told Amy I had a special present for her and after dinner that night I took her to a hotel and just before we entered the room I blindfolded her and led her into the rain and over to one of the bed and as I removed the blindfolded she found herself staring at Terry.
Amy and Terry have been dating for just over 2 1/2 years.

Lisa's biggest cock
Old 09-19-2014, 09:58 PM

Default Lisa's biggest cock

Lisa and I have been in the lifestyle for almost 6 years. Shortly after we began in this lifestyle, Lisa purchased a small retractable tape measure from the fabric store. She carries it in her purse. She measures every cock she takes so she has a record. Her biggest BBC was 11 1/8 inches and 5 3/4 inches in diameter. Her all time biggest cock was a Nebraska farmer at a swingers club party with a huge white cock 13 inches long and 8 1/4 in diameter. She said it hurt so much that she would never fuck one that big again. Unfortunately this happened as we got started in the lifestyle so if she ever came across a BBC of equal size she turned it down. Therefore, we may never know if there are bigger BBCs. Lisa prefers cocks in the 10 to 11 inch range. Anything bigger just gets a blowjob. She says when they get too long it feels like she is getting punched in the stomach with each stroke. She prefers girth rather than length after 10 inches. She likes that full stretched out feeling that a "fat" cock gives.

Old 02-26-2015, 09:06 AM

My biggest was 13" long and almost 9" around. The first time was so scary! I managed to take all of it and let him fuck me hard eventually. He never uses a condom and cums inside me as deep as he can.

Old 02-26-2015, 01:08 PM

Gf had 7.5 or 8 when it got angry, she says, lol. Says any bigger and she may not enjoy it as much, but she also is happy with our bull, and that is the important thing.

Africa friend
Old 02-27-2015, 12:08 AM

Default Africa friend

Believe it or not my wife and I took a trip to Africa about six yrs ago and our guide took us to a tribe that hangs weights from the male cocks when the reach fifteen. She meet this guy that was twenty two yrs old and his brother who was seventeen yrs old. The two guys were Hugh and thick but we didn't know how big until she spent the night with the two of them. The oldest was 18 1/2" and 3" dia. The young one was 17" and 3 1/2" and both had her all night. We have got ton with them five or six times in the last five yrs and it was great. Needless to say she is not the same for about a week after but said it is well worth it

Old 02-27-2015, 07:12 PM

11 inches x 8 inches

love it
Old 03-09-2015, 05:18 AM

Default love it

5 black dicks... and i loved it