Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 03-16-2013, 02:05 PM

My husband and I have been swingers with an open relationship for over twenty years so no I dont have to cheat. He set me up for my first black man when I was 29 and I have been heavy into this lifestyle ever since. He knows about everything I do including a few gangbangs and fuck parties I did when he was not able to attend. Right now I have several fuck buddies that I meet with on a regular and he knows about and approves of.....

Old 03-21-2013, 03:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetheblack View Post
Good luck you have not lived till you had a BBC!
thats very true.youll feel things you thought you never would, in places you didnt know you had.
although im not a cheater and never was,i can understand why someone would cheat on a husband if he didnt satisfy you,though.once you do have that wonderful black experience,youll ask yourself,why did i wait so long?

Yes I do cheat
Old 03-21-2013, 05:02 AM

Default Yes I do cheat

I travel a lot for my job, and I regularly meet and fuck black guys in my hotels. Been married 5 years, love my hubby but he has no clue and never will. Always pack black nylons and a garter belt in my back with some other sexy lingerie!

Old 03-21-2013, 06:47 AM

Talking

Im married with two kids...but my husband works and never has time for me... So i decided to get some black dick on the side...

I do.....
Old 01-05-2019, 05:02 AM

Default I do.....

I find it more exciting to be cheating on hubby. Not sure why, I guess it makes it even "badder" than just the fact that I step outside our marital bond for sex. Eventually, I admit my affair to him (he's not dumb, he knows I cheat) and we then have fun with it together...….but initially almost ALL of them are behind his back and cheating.

J (the wife)

Yes I do
Old 01-05-2019, 07:47 AM

Default Yes I do

Every chance I get since hubby has decided that WE are no longer in the lifestyle and I get lots of chances.... Becky

yes i do
Old 01-05-2019, 01:06 PM

Default yes i do

When you have an older husband with a small cock, who doesn't know what turns me on or how to fuck me properly then cheating on him didn't feel so bad the first few times. Now I actively go out knowing I will be unfaithful to him, and it turns me on more.

Old 01-07-2019, 05:01 AM

My wife has never had to cheat on me. I encourage her to spread her legs for as many men as possible. And thats exactly what she does. Rarely does a week go by that 3 to 5 other men don't get to fuck her. If I had my way, she would have a different cock pumping in her every day of the year.

Old 02-15-2019, 04:06 PM

I have and regretted some, mostly the men who were, or pretended to be my friend and somehow became sexual and yet still wanted to be a friend, (I know, it seems fucked up but it's happened like that to me a few times and each time it went too far).

I enjoyed some, mostly the one night stands. Someone new and without any ties, I was mostly curious as to what I might experience. Some disappointments, some memorable sex.

A few that were, "WOW, I want more of this!" but usually for some reason or another I was kept from further pleasures and getting myself in too deep, (probably for the best).

Old 02-15-2019, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMNBABE1 View Post
I find it more exciting to be cheating on hubby. Not sure why, I guess it makes it even "badder" than just the fact that I step outside our marital bond for sex. Eventually, I admit my affair to him (he's not dumb, he knows I cheat) and we then have fun with it together...….but initially almost ALL of them are behind his back and cheating.

J (the wife)
Hi J, I haven't been on this site for several months and because of changes in my lifestyle (which I'll talk about another time) I just came back to it. You two were always my favorite people here because you didn't mind sharing your stories with me. Unfortunately, I don't have any personal experiences to share here so I must engage in the BBC lifestyle vicariously though others.

In fact, the only unorthodox sexual experiences I had personally were many, many years ago with my first wife when we were still in our late teens and early 20s. None of the actual experiences involved black men or women but we did engage in one sexual fantasy during sex that brought her to orgasm. That fantasy involved taking away her b/c pills and having her fuck a black man and getting pregnant. This was the only fantasy capable of bringing her to orgasm and as she came she would scream: "I want a black baby!" to me.

In real life, she never had sex with a black man (that I know of) but she did fuck several white men. She always told me about those encounter afterwards and while we were having sex she would tell me about them in great detail, which excited me very much. On time she fucked two men in one evening and after she came come she rode on top of me and while she was riding on me their cum dripped out of her onto me. That was probably the most exciting thing we ever did.

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that I always enjoy hearing about your experiences, J.

W. (My first initial, the Begennative refers to Bergen County , NJ.)

Last edited by Bergenative; 02-15-2019 at 07:04 PM..