Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Want a black pimp!
Old 07-18-2013, 08:49 PM

Default Want a black pimp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by veridicta View Post
my wife has a bbc pimp. And he tells her who she can fuck and when and how. And she loves being totally controlled by him. He tells her how to dress and how to act when they're together. She is totally owned and totally happy.
I'd love to be used sexually by hard horny black men!

BHorny white slut for black men
Old 07-18-2013, 08:51 PM

Default BHorny white slut for black men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princesscourtney View Post
its like totally wild how becomin a slut happens, like i never wanted 2 b a slut b4 but since ive been wth blk thats like the hottest thing i can b called, i never really thought bout stuff like this but now im doin what he wants n dressin how he wants me 2 when we meet, n it jus makes me wanna b wth him more, i luv bein a blk guys slut
I love being a white horny SLUT for black men, black women & black couples!

Being a black cock craving slut!
Old 08-08-2013, 08:49 PM

Default Being a black cock craving slut!

Nothing else can come close! LOVE BLACK COCKS! Love pleasuring, pleasing & satisfying any & all black cocks. My hubby brings home hard horny black guys for me to sexually pleasure, please & satisfy. GOD I LOVE IT SO! Sometimes they allow my hubby to watch & then lick me clean afterwards. Love it when they take me out & I'm made to service black guys & come home with creamy cum dripping down my inner thighs & legs & the demanding that my hubby lick me clean! Can't say no to a hard horny black man! I JUST CAN"T! I LOVE IT THAT WAY!

Old 08-10-2013, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade1970 View Post
I remember when I divorced my ex white husband after he cheated on me. After a couple of months I moved on and started dating my black co-worker. After tasting his huge BBC I was so hooked on him. I was his slut and he literally owned me, even to the point of pimping me out to a couple of his friends. Nothing hotter than to be a BBC's white slut.
I have an ex that did the exact same thing, I asked if she would ever want to hook up and she said sorry I am a BBC white slut and couldn't stop if I wanted too. Damn!

Old 09-28-2013, 12:10 PM

No you are NOT Crazy! GO FOR IT!!!
It's Sooooooooo HOT having a BLACK baby!!!

Old 03-31-2014, 12:10 PM

How do to keep your to lives apart. It must be hard.

Old 04-01-2014, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by white_girl View Post
Last night I had the most intense sex with my boyfriend, as I told him how much I love him fucking me and how I want to be his slut all the time. I am happiest when his big black cock is in me, and he loves to fuck me all the time. Last night things changed, and as he was fucking me hard with his hand around my neck I promised to be his sex toy and do exactly as he says 24/7. It just drives me crazy thinking about it, I just love getting fucked by him and feeling his cum deep inside me. I hope one day he takes me off the pill and gets me knocked up with his baby.
Am I crazy?

sounds fun
Old 04-30-2014, 06:08 AM

Wink sounds fun

Take yourself off the pill

No you are not crazy.
Old 05-29-2014, 11:31 PM

Default No you are not crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by white_girl View Post
Last night I had the most intense sex with my boyfriend, as I told him how much I love him fucking me and how I want to be his slut all the time. I am happiest when his big black cock is in me, and he loves to fuck me all the time. Last night things changed, and as he was fucking me hard with his hand around my neck I promised to be his sex toy and do exactly as he says 24/7. It just drives me crazy thinking about it, I just love getting fucked by him and feeling his cum deep inside me. I hope one day he takes me off the pill and gets me knocked up with his baby.
Am I crazy?
I think that is the ultimate relationship,I wish that kind of passion was in my life.Good luck .

good girl
Old 07-14-2021, 02:03 PM

Default good girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MauiChief View Post
No you are NOT Crazy! GO FOR IT!!!
It's Sooooooooo HOT having a BLACK baby!!!
I just love your attitude, as a white guy with a small cock I worship you