Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 09-20-2015, 06:15 AM

Any ideas ????

Old 09-20-2015, 06:55 AM

Smile

Part 3 :

Again before I start this Chapter 3 , I feel the need to stress out just how beautiful my M-I-L is. ( my gf's mom ) she is honestly the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life. She is the complete package : saying she is beautiful is a HUGE understatement.
She is EXTREMLY BEAUTIFUL ! , she is very clean, always smells so good, perfect dresser ( she's the type of girl who you can break your neck at whether she is dressed fancy, dressed around the house, dressed at work. Not many women can pull this off ) , She is very smart, she is a very good talker ( I could listen to her talk for hours, for days, forever ). She has that perfect voice : Sexy yet stern, clear & demanding......oh and that accent ..... Ok I can go on and on.... She is EXTREMLY BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT end of story.

So just last week she starts messaging me all day long. That we have to meet everyday this week. She instructs me to arrive at work right at the end of her shift. Which is about 1-2hrs depending earlier than my shift starts.

MIL : hey sissy boy make sure your available all days next week !!! ( this is Friday afternoon )

MIL : Mon morning : hey my little wimp boy , make sure your at my work for 3pm today, I finish at 3:30 but my SUV needs gas, go fill it up for me.

Me : Ok !!! No problem

MIL : the suv is unlocked , key is under passenger mat. Be sure you are ready and my suv is back and fully filled up by 3:30 or sooner. Park it in same spot, get in passenger side.

Me : ok, I understand. See you at 3:30.

3:30 comes I get out of Suv and hop into the passenger side.

MIL : hey, wow I'm tired today but I have good news. I have 8 loads for you today. Go in the trunk and get the bag.

Me : yes, of course right away.

MIL : ok, here's my phone. You are going to hold it and record while I feed you all the loads, we are having a girls night out this weekend and I will be showing my girls these vids. Maybe you might be invited

MIL : and also my daughter should be there as well. We will all get her drunk and it will be a BBC brain wash session. I know deep inside like mother like daughter.

Me : wow, this is amazing. How can I be of help. ( also I know that when my gf gets drunk, she is really open and acts like a slut... )

MIL : ok, listen to me very carefully. I have plans for you. And I have plans for my daughter.
She is going to be a BBC queen. She will be addicted to BBC. I want her dressing like a slut for BBC only ( she will get a queen of spades tattoo ) , she will wear an anklet on her right foot, she will wear Toe rings on her 2nd toe on both feet. And she will start to wear Jamican logo shirts, basketball shirts, foot ball shirts. I will make sure she has brain wash girl night out sessions and meets with BBC's.
Now listen to me you fag piece of shit , what I'm doing to you now... Your gf will be doing to you in the future and you will marry her. We will tie your ball tubes and eventually castrate you.
Now as of today you do NOT have sex with my daughter unless I specifically tell you to.
First off, how often do you have sex ?

Me : wow, this is really happening... You have no idea how happy I am !!

MIL : listen I don't care if your happy, this is happening understand ( and she squeezes my balls ) you know BBC also have Big Balls !!! Now how many times do you 2 do it and when ?

Me : ok we do it all weekend long and 1-2 times during the week.

MIL : wow, ok as of now you do not have sex mon-fri. On weekend Sat night she will come over with you and some other girls. You 2 are going to sleep over. I want you to go down on her only. Do not bang her. Sunday morning you must bang her and that's it.

Me : ok done no problem.

MIL : oh and I know there's going to be no problem. Do you know what a chastity device is ?

Me : yes I do

MIL : ok well I ordered one for you it will arrive this week. You will be required to wear it at all times Mon-Fri. And you must make sure she does not catch you wearing it. Not yet at least. I will have the only key. And when your a good boy. I will unlock you. Otherwise I will only unlock you Friday afternoon. But I will lock you back in chastity Monday afternoon, understood !

Now tilt your head back and open your mouth you fag boy, this is load number 1 , and swallow it right away.

Me : I immediately open my mouth and swallow the load.

MIL : do you have any problems or questions for me ?

Me : well what's the plan for Saturday night.

MIL : ok put this blindfold on make sure the entire top half of your face is covered and take a video. I need to send it to my friend. She will show the video to the girls including your gf (my daughter) late Saturday night once they had a few drinks.

Me : ok , I put the blindfold on and open my mouth for load number 2, it's massive and spills out of my mouth a bit .

MIL : starts laughing ! But it's not her usual laugh and she grabs phone, turns it off and instructs me to take blindfold off. Ok now pass me that Tim Hortons cup. She pours the 6 others used filled condoms into there and spits in there. She hands me the cup and laughs, you have 10 seconds to drink this entire cup or you will be sorry !

Me : in 5 seconds I swallowed the entire cup.

MIL : she tells me to drop my pants and she puts all 8 used condoms , one on top of the other on my cock. She says she is going to take a pic and doesn't want my gf recognizing it's my cock. She send the video to one of her friends and also my cock pic that has all 8 used and emptied condoms rolled on my cock , 1 by 1.

MIL : she then takes all of them off except for 1, she gives me a handjob for exactly 10 seconds and I cum, she takes it off ties it up and tells me to put it into my jacket and eat it tonight and send her a pic for evidence.

MIL : ok so Saturday you are to come to my house. You will have appetizers with my husband and your gf and me and 5 other girls. After appetizers you are going to a movie with my loser Hubby. At which point I will get my daughter ( your gf ) drunk , and my friend Tyra will slowly start talking about fetishes and BBC and show the ladies the pics.....also one of my other friends you know you met her last time in the back of the suv remember ? Lol

MIL : in fact she said as soon as you get there to go to the bathroom , leave door unlocked. She will come in there and feed you a few loads from her lovers.

Me : ok this sounds good, but I'm not sure my gf will feel comfortable....

MIL : don't worry, there will be lots of wine, vodka, baileys, etc. we will start slow and go from there....

Me : ok I hope this works out

MIL : it will , don't worry. Now meet me here tomorrow at 3:30, I have a special surprise for you.

Part 4 next .....

Last edited by torman; 09-20-2015 at 04:31 PM..

Old 09-20-2015, 07:32 AM

Wink

Part 4 :

As a reminder MIL is ( mother in law or future mother in law to be )

MIL : you know as a mother I only want what's best for my daughter. I need you to be by her side in public and for family outings , the family is not ready for Interracial hardcore stuff " yet " .
My daughter needs BBC, as I have experienced and many other lucky white ladies, the best dick, and the best feeling is only from a BBC. My daughter deserves that feeling !

MIL : now your chastity device should be coming in tomorrow , but I shipped it to your address. If I were you I would get it b4 someone else check the mail hahahaha LOL.

MIL : also I told you that your gf is going to get : Queen of spades tattoo, a anklet on her right ankle , and 2 toe rings on both her 2nd toes, and also wear big hoop earring , wear Jamican logo shirts, basket ball shirts and foot ball shirts and with black player names. Now I have a task for you. Can you convince her to get her tongue pierced ?

Me : wow, your amazing ! And yes actually , she asked me before if she could get her tongue pierced.

MIL : what did u say ?

Me : I said no.

MIL : well as you know, you will only do and say what I tell you to. Right ?!?!

Me : yes of course mistress

MIL : ok well, from today start sending her texts and call her and in person, tell her you want her to get her tongue pierced ASAP .

Me : ok I will do as you wish.

MIL : ok now I'm going to drive to Tim Hortons and your coming with me I have a surprise for you.

MIL : meet Tyra my best black girl friend. She will be there on Sat night.
She can't believe you are who I say you are so We are going to prove it..

Tyra : hi MIL so this is him. The fag bitch ? Who loves cum ?

MIL : um no, this is the #1 fag in the world and I own him and he LOVES CUM !!! Lol

Tyra : ok white boy come sit back here....

Me : nice to meet you tyra .

Tyra : oh really ? Here MIL take my phone and face Time Nathan. White boy Nathan is my Biggest BBC bull. Your MIL has met him

MIL : ok face time is on Nathan is here watching ...

Tyra : ok white loser boy, Nathan couldn't believe someone like you actually existed , so he supplied us with some presents....2 very full massive cum loads.... He's going to watch me feed them to you and your going to get a hand job in one of them and eat a mixed cummy load....ready ?!?!

Me : ok ( super nervous there's a BBC bull watching and calling me a silly faggot )

Tyra : ok now say " ahhhh " and open wide...

Me : wow this is the biggest load and its soooo thick !

Tyra : now don't swallow , show Nathan the load and swallow and smile and thank him then me then you MIL. Tell him how it tastes !

Me : I show the load,swallow it and smile. " thank you Nathan I'm greatful to have tasted your delicious and thick load. It's the biggest load I've had. " ....

Nathan cuts me off ...
Nathan : wow, wow , wow, you people actually exist. You know what your girlfriend will say the exact same thing after she blows me. Tyra tells me you are getting her a tonge ring. You better if you don't I will kick you faggot ass. Because I want that white girl to have a pierced tongue when she blows me !!!

Me : ok she will for sure have it. Thank you Tyra , it's nice meeting you finally your wicked just like my MIL. And thank you my MIL, you are truly the best !!!!

Nathan : ok shit, I gotta go. Yo Tyra hola at me later and take a vid and send me the rest. MIL take care Hun, you've done an excellent job her. And lastly fag white boy, haha I'm gonna tell some of my boys about you. You better be hungry there's more loads coming your way!

Tyra : ok bitch, load number 2 open up and swallow right away and undo your pants.

Me : swallowed the load, open my zipper and Tyra puts the condom on my cock. Jerks me off and i cum a massive amount.

Tyra : wow MIL , you didn't tell me this lil white boy cums a lot for a white boy....

MIL : yes he does and to be honest he has a pretty big dick for a white boy, but clearly no match for the BBC you can see how stretched out Nathan's condom is. It's so lose on his lil white dick hahah.

Tyra : ok MIL , take a vid and some pics...Nathan is going to want to see them.
Open your mouth bitch and swallow....she squeezes my nose and feeds me my load from Nathan's stretched out used condom.

Me : wow, thank you both!

MIL : lol lmfao

Tyra : no wait , there's more . Stick your tongue out , I'm going to roll this condom on your tongue. And your going to keep it there for 5 minutes. Tyra proceeds to roll the used condom on my tongue and both her and my MIL laugh for over 5 min.

Tyra : ok now I'm going to put it back on ur cock. But pass it to your MIL so she can spit in there , then I'll put it on and give you another hand job. Once you cum I'm going to tie it up and you can eat it up tonight. Understood !

Last edited by torman; 09-20-2015 at 07:34 AM..

Old 01-06-2016, 10:52 AM

Question

Any ideas for Part:5 ?

Old 02-16-2016, 01:18 PM

Part 5 coming soon

Old 12-01-2016, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by torman View Post
Part 5 coming soon
whether there will be a fifth part?

Old 02-07-2018, 12:43 PM

We had a mom in Saskatoon whose motherinlaw learned about her fucking black guys.. she's a strict Christian wife and did not approve.

Weird thing is she asked to contact me by email and try to convert us to stop our sinful ways

Long story short I corresponded with her mother in law and explained that these women were all married and they had their husband's permission or blessing to do so.

I asked her if she had her husband's blessing to have sex with black men would it be a sin or is she simply obeying her husband's wishes.

As time went by she asked to be allowed to witness some other Christian wife having this done to her. Not her daughter in law but someone else. I asked if she would prefer a woman her age.. older or younger. But she said it didn't matter.. so kid course I chose someone around her age.

She came to watch a wife who is a grandmother about 54 at the time have sex with 4 of us in one evening. She just watched the whole thing from a safe distance she didn't ask questions or comment.

The ironic thing is when it was over she asked the woman how it felt.. and how her husband feels about it. But she told her that her husband got her into it and he approves 100%. She'd been doing this almost 20 years and it brought them closer as a couple. In fact 2 of the men who seeded her lived with her and have sex with her all week long.

She was utterly flabbergasted. She didn't even imagine a woman her age could have such a rampant sex drive.

As time went by she asked to watch again and bring her husband. He's less strict religiously and had a back injury of some sort.. he had a cane.

Eventually the mother in law told us that her husband have her his blessing and she is allowed to have sex with black men if and only if they are unmarried Christian men.

Which is almost all of us in our gangbang group and the 5 or 6 basketball players who also join in.

So I told her that means she can choose from up to 11 of us to have sex with her anytime she likes. But if she does she needs to respect her daughter's lifestyle choices.

She almost fainted she thought she might get one of us... but for all her uptightness. She's a hot raven haired brunette with huge 52 d tits and awesome hips.

She agreed to have sex with me if we prayed with her husband before sex.. which was fine.

So I was her 1st black man.. and she basically did everything humanly possible with me. I came inside her womb 4 times before I felt I was finally done. She endured about 6 hours of being eaten out filled fucked.. complimented and just used like a fuck toy.

Her husband watched the whole thing. He loved it.

Eventually after 3 1 on 1 sessions she felt she could handle more. So for her birthday we agreed she could have 3 of us.

Her 1st group sex with 3 black men took about 8 hours and we came inside her pussy 8 or 9 times.. her mouth at least twice. But she blushed a lot being in front of a group made her very shy.

Over time we trained her to make us jerk off all over her giant tits a lot. So that built up her confidence... She felt being a mother of 4 that she wasn't sexy for some bizarre reason. We literally had to fuck that negativity out of her.

It took almost 9 months of having sex with about 7 different black guys for her to open up.. start dressing sexy and enjoy herself. Her orgasms were usually involuntary and she wasn't all that sexually experienced at the start.

She did enjoy learning to work with longer thicker dicks.... riding us was her favorite sexual position.

The dirtiest thing we ever did with her was of course we had 7 of us gangbang her for mother's day. We pumped her full of sperm and made her confess that hot moms like her are built for this.

She was always shy but she did gradually become more and more slutty but only in the strictest privacy she never publicly expressed affection for us. Only in secret.

Her son was very happy for her she always seemed so unhappy before.. he never thought his wife fucking black men would one day lead to his mother doing the same.

It took a lot of patience and the right people. It wasn't a matter of cock size... just a lot of respect and fun.

Last edited by mandingoman1972; 02-21-2018 at 06:13 AM..

My wife's black son-in-law
Old 02-17-2018, 01:31 PM

Default My wife's black son-in-law

Have wished many times my wife's black son-in-law would fuck her.

Old 10-18-2018, 03:59 AM

New story coming soon .... any ideas ?

Old 06-30-2019, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by torman View Post
New story coming soon .... any ideas ?

??? Ideas ???