Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

the more sex I have the more I want
Old 09-24-2016, 01:51 AM

Default the more sex I have the more I want

Since my children have all left home, I find that I enjoy having time for my self. I am excited by black men, I want them all the time. I have a couple of guys that I have met and we hook up often but the more sex I have the more I want.
If you want to get to know me, let me hear form you!!

Old 09-25-2016, 10:05 AM

There must be something in the Florida water or air because I'm the same way....Becky

Me too
Old 10-16-2016, 09:37 AM

Default Me too

Yeah, me too - can't get enough (BLACK) cock. I am a total whore for bbc and proud of it. Black cocks rule!

Old 10-16-2016, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida hubby View Post
There must be something in the Florida water or air because I'm the same way....Becky
Yeah, me too. Simply can't get enough. Bbc rule!

Old 03-30-2018, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florida Girl View Post
Since my children have all left home, I find that I enjoy having time for my self. I am excited by black men, I want them all the time. I have a couple of guys that I have met and we hook up often but the more sex I have the more I want.
If you want to get to know me, let me hear form you!!
Now that the kids aren't holding you back NOW you can go all out and fuck black men at home all the time.

It's very liberating to get us to line up and have our way with you inside your own home. Use every room, do it all. Oh, and let hubby take pics and record it.

I'm working on a series about "free rent" or live in black sperm donors who pay rent with their dicks...

Last edited by mandingoman1972; 04-11-2018 at 09:11 PM..

I can relate to this too........
Old 07-17-2018, 10:26 PM

Default I can relate to this too........

Before I got involved with Black Lovers I liked sex, well after I met my second husband anyway. it was fun, we did it a lot, and I always wanted it...…….

Once I got involved with Black lovers tho, I became OBSESSED with sex!! I NEEDED it, desired it, would seek it out with numerous Black Lovers weekly and nightly, I CRAVED it!!

Being involved with Black Lovers evolved the Inner SLUT in me and WOW did I enjoy it too!! nearly destroyed my marriage over it, and would do it again in a heartbeat if opportunity presented itself.

J (the wife)

More sex
Old 07-21-2018, 02:18 PM

Default More sex

My wife, seemed to have hit the ground running as a young woman, after being regularly sexually involved with the divorced (28 at the time-she was 15) and he was fucking her basically daily for about 3 years and including after marrying me and she continued to fuck him for 5 months after we were married, so she was getting it from both of us almost every day/night. Then she started with my black co-worker Willie and it just escalated from there. On more that one occasion she would tell me I know that I'm a slut that is easy to fuck but you love me that way don't you? And I truly did, the woman would fuck and did fuck just about any man she wanted to when they would arouse her. Never knew for sure if she was a nymphomaniac or just a woman that loved to be fucked.

Most of the time she seemed like your normal soccer mom an enjoyed sporting events, but I know that she was also eyeing up potential lovers everywhere she went. GTR

Old 07-21-2018, 03:39 PM

Black Men are AMAZING! Once is never enough!

Old 08-02-2018, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorrdw View Post
My wife, seemed to have hit the ground running as a young woman, after being regularly sexually involved with the divorced (28 at the time-she was 15) and he was fucking her basically daily for about 3 years and including after marrying me and she continued to fuck him for 5 months after we were married, so she was getting it from both of us almost every day/night. Then she started with my black co-worker Willie and it just escalated from there. On more that one occasion she would tell me I know that I'm a slut that is easy to fuck but you love me that way don't you? And I truly did, the woman would fuck and did fuck just about any man she wanted to when they would arouse her. Never knew for sure if she was a nymphomaniac or just a woman that loved to be fucked.

Most of the time she seemed like your normal soccer mom an enjoyed sporting events, but I know that she was also eyeing up potential lovers everywhere she went. GTR
i can relate to that. The amazing part of living in the rural South is how fast word gets around that a good looking white wifey is available for Black men. The more Black men shes seen with the more that want her. I have absolutely no objections to that. My wife is taking birth control but has already told me several bm want to get her pregnant. Its her call and Im ready to raise the baby no matter who the father is. She likes to tease me about taking her pills. Im waiting to rub that tummy too. Odds are extremely high the baby will be black since I seldom get a chance to penetrate. But in all fairness shes said when she quits taking te pill she will give me ample opportunity to be a father. Lets see how it goes.

Old 08-02-2018, 03:04 PM

The part l love most is entertaining "scores" of black guys without my "decent" friends any the wiser. Don't think l'll ever have enough - black cock is King and my pussy is "queen" to any and all.