Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

The heart pounding thrill of being a cuckold husband
Old 03-31-2020, 07:17 PM

Default The heart pounding thrill of being a cuckold husband

If there's one thing I absolutely miss since my wife quit fucking other men, it's the heart pounding thrill I got watching her in action. I know that sounds selfish. But, seeing my beautiful wife Amanda in bed with a horny black dude was the sexiest, most thrilling experiences of my life. I'm not saying that I didn't get my rocks off fucking her, because I did when I was younger. But, this cuckold thing brought back an excitement that I hadn’t felt in a long time. I couldn't believe that my shy “goodie 2 shoes” wife ever agreed to do this shit, in the first place. If you knew Amanda you’d swear she would never have sex with someone else,let alone in front of me.

Yeah, the first couple times were awkward, but she stuck with it and it brought out another side of her that I didn't know existed. She went from being nervous and scared, to damn that was fun, let's do it again. As for me, my mind was blow the first time, it was more exciting than I imagined, I wanted more. In the 4 + years that we were into the lifestyle, Amanda really didn't fuck many men. I liked seeing her with different men, but, her safety and health were always number 1. So, I was totally on board with her having a relationship with one man. That man turned out to be, Barry. She liked him, he treated her right and they were fucking hot in bed.

Amanda and Barry were a couple for almost 4 years. Barry was an important part of our family, like a 2nd husband to Amanda. It was the perfect cuckold relationship. She was my wife in public and his in private. I absolutely loved it when they had sex at our house. The thrill of being home while my wife of 18 years and her big black lover were fucking away like newlyweds was incredible. I can't speak for them, but every one of the hundreds of times they had sex was thrilling for me. I swear I have so many images of them fucking burnt into my brain, that’s it’s hard to keep it all straight. But, that’s a good thing because since she gave up the lifestyle, those mental pictures are my jerk off thrill.

Yes
Old 03-31-2020, 07:22 PM

Default Yes

Would love to watch my wife get pounded by a bbc. Face down and physically getting thrust forward. Want to watch her get flipped over and her mouth stuffed. Watch her try to swallow and then gag. Lastly he puts his dick all over his face to dry it off.

myself exactly
Old 04-01-2020, 02:55 AM

Default myself exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUCK WATCHER View Post
If there's one thing I absolutely miss since my wife quit fucking other men, it's the heart pounding thrill I got watching her in action. I know that sounds selfish. But, seeing my beautiful wife Amanda in bed with a horny black dude was the sexiest, most thrilling experiences of my life. I'm not saying that I didn't get my rocks off fucking her, because I did when I was younger. But, this cuckold thing brought back an excitement that I hadn’t felt in a long time. I couldn't believe that my shy “goodie 2 shoes” wife ever agreed to do this shit, in the first place. If you knew Amanda you’d swear she would never have sex with someone else,let alone in front of me.

Yeah, the first couple times were awkward, but she stuck with it and it brought out another side of her that I didn't know existed. She went from being nervous and scared, to damn that was fun, let's do it again. As for me, my mind was blow the first time, it was more exciting than I imagined, I wanted more. In the 4 + years that we were into the lifestyle, Amanda really didn't fuck many men. I liked seeing her with different men, but, her safety and health were always number 1. So, I was totally on board with her having a relationship with one man. That man turned out to be, Barry. She liked him, he treated her right and they were fucking hot in bed.

Amanda and Barry were a couple for almost 4 years. Barry was an important part of our family, like a 2nd husband to Amanda. It was the perfect cuckold relationship. She was my wife in public and his in private. I absolutely loved it when they had sex at our house. The thrill of being home while my wife of 18 years and her big black lover were fucking away like newlyweds was incredible. I can't speak for them, but every one of the hundreds of times they had sex was thrilling for me. I swear I have so many images of them fucking burnt into my brain, that’s it’s hard to keep it all straight. But, that’s a good thing because since she gave up the lifestyle, those mental pictures are my jerk off thrill.
You said exactly how I felt. When the black guy would part her cunt lips the first time I would nearly pass out. Phyllis had way more than 1 black lover and at one point even left me to move in with one of her black studs for 29 months. She said not 1 day during those 29 months did she not have at least 1 black cock in her pussy or ass. She said many, many days there would be several. She spent 7 years trying to fuck every black man she saw and loved every one of them but I think I enjoyed it more than she did.

Old 04-01-2020, 03:11 AM

Seeing her photos just before reading this gave me a thrill too. Thanks for sharing your photos and experiences.

Old 04-01-2020, 10:50 PM

Sounds exciting for you, your wife and the the dude with the BBC.

Old 04-01-2020, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by txrock View Post
You said exactly how I felt. When the black guy would part her cunt lips the first time I would nearly pass out. Phyllis had way more than 1 black lover and at one point even left me to move in with one of her black studs for 29 months. She said not 1 day during those 29 months did she not have at least 1 black cock in her pussy or ass. She said many, many days there would be several. She spent 7 years trying to fuck every black man she saw and loved every one of them but I think I enjoyed it more than she did.
WOW, Sounds like Phyllis was on a fucking mission, literally ! When we first took the plunge my wife Amanda had a little variety of black men, but, she's not quite that adventurous. I mean I know she liked it, I saw her orgasm every time and trust me she was not faking them. But, she needed an emotional connection, too. She certainly had a connection with Barry , a love connection. In the long run, it messed with her head and she broke up with him. I knew she was messed up and I'm glad she stayed with me. But, I was totally bummed out that it all ended. Those 4 years were the most thrilling times ever !

Old 04-02-2020, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom722002 View Post
Seeing her photos just before reading this gave me a thrill too. Thanks for sharing your photos and experiences.
I'm glad you enjoyed the story and the pics of my wife. Every word of my story is true and although the quality of my pics is not the greatest, that is my Amanda in them.

John

Old 09-15-2020, 08:05 PM

Wow, I'm so envious of you, my wife is also a "goodie two shoes" and as we get older (much older) I don't think I will ever get her to try fucking another man

Old 09-15-2020, 08:07 PM

=Wantstowatch19;93075]Wow, I'm so envious of you, my wife is also a "goodie two shoes" and as we get older (much older) I don't think I will ever get her to try fucking another man, My bucket list will never be fulfilled

Old 09-15-2020, 11:17 PM

All you guys desperately wanting your wives to fuck black men but they won't. Here I am with a wife who does fuck black men and if it were up to me she never would have started. Pretty ironic.

Love them and cherish them no matter what they decide to do.