Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

cuck ganbang cleanup
Old 10-01-2011, 02:43 PM

Default cuck ganbang cleanup

cuck ganbang cleanup?

anybody else wanna cleanup there misses after a gangbang? any photos? any videos? help me out

Old 10-03-2011, 11:30 PM

I would love the opportunity to cleanup my wife after one of her gangbangs. Unfortunately she is much too far away so I only get to hear about it. Someday...

id ove nothing more
Old 02-27-2012, 10:44 PM

Default id ove nothing more

Quote:
Originally Posted by gallo69 View Post
cuck ganbang cleanup?

anybody else wanna cleanup there misses after a gangbang? any photos? any videos? help me out
yeah i would love my wife to come home next morning after a night out with the girls and see her hair a mess cloths all riped and no pantys and her pussy all losse and messy red and sore all puffy and swollen leaking cum i would lick her better lol but who am i kidding cant get her to do one guy never mind a gangbang lol i should be so lucky

Cum Clean-up
Old 02-28-2012, 01:47 AM

Default Cum Clean-up

Before I was married, I would never have thought about letting another man fuck my wife, much less eat his cum. By the time I married my fiance, all she wanted were large cocks, and licking her cum-filled pussy was and is the only pussy I get.

My wife likes to tea-bag me, and drain her BFs cum into my mouth while she watches me strock my dick. When I cum on my own stomach, she reminds me how much I love eating the cum of the man/men who have fucked my wife, and that it is the only kind of pussy I will get.

She is gone for the 4th night straight, without bring me along. So tonight I dream of her cum filled pussy, and hope that there is some left for me to have when she returns in the morning. Luckly, there always is.

i love drinking cum out of my wife!
Old 03-31-2012, 01:36 AM

Exclamation i love drinking cum out of my wife!

I live in atl and i have 2 black men live in my home with me and my wife. She gets her ass and pussy fucked all day while i work. I love that she gets stretch out by them. I let them stay as long as they cum in her and she saves it for me.

Mr Clean
Old 02-04-2013, 07:12 PM

Default Mr Clean

On many occassions have cleaned my wife up after a messy night.
I will do any but I prefer to clean up after multiple guys.
Some have been spontaneous.
She called one day and ask me to be ready she had a treat for me, I was very excited.
She had went drinking after work with a friend and he had fucked her, she did alll she could to not loose any cum and when she got home I sucked her dry.
We went to a large southern city last year and by design we went to a very racial diverse late night bar. She was very high when we got there and very hot, physical and looking !
She is a mild plumper, tall, big tits and ass, always killer spike heels. Very dominant.
Wasnt long she had attracted two black guys and one white shooting pool. we left in about an hour and went to the room and partied. She neve introduced me as her husband just her personal bitch !! I just watched, as usual, and stayed out of the way, they all had there turn, when they got thru she was creampied big time and just lay there. As they were getting ready to leave she pointed to me and said get over here, and jack off and eat this pussy. Those are the best ones, she had not lost any cum.

Best Clean Up
Old 02-26-2013, 06:25 PM

Default Best Clean Up

i have found the best clean up position is to be in a 69 with her as a bbc fucks her doggy style. then when he shoots his load you can be right there to get it all as it runs out. as i have said before i have ate a lot of bbc cum but the best is out of her pussy or ass !

Old 04-23-2013, 10:37 PM

i would love to that sound so hot

Old 04-23-2013, 10:59 PM

would love to tell you all about our and my experiences cleaning up a hot bbc gangbang !!
let me know !!

Damn thats HOT
Old 04-24-2013, 01:18 AM

Default Damn thats HOT

I want to clean up after a gang bang, eat all the cum out of that white cum filled pussy, I would suck every drop of black cum out of her.

Tags
cleanup