Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 07-05-2012, 08:09 PM

great idea/notion. what a horny scene either scenario would be. I read a story 'bout an auction. the unknowing cuck was brought in a diff. enterance and watched thru 2-way glass!

if anyone finds out 'bout a Detroit one, pls let me know!!!!!

hey frenchslut

Old 07-22-2012, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuckruss View Post
I have heard of similiar clubs being around Atlanta and around Detroit but don't know for sure. It could be very interesting. Also, wondering, has anyone heard of an 'Auction Party' where the white wives are displayed by their cuck husbands and then chosen by the black bulls to use?
Well, not an "auction"party, but we as an interracial swinging group hold similar parties from time to time where the husband/boyfriend "presents" his wife/girlfriend to the black bulls literally asking/begging "please fuck my wife(girlfriend) and it's a great hit

Looking to start such clubs
Old 07-23-2012, 01:03 AM

Default Looking to start such clubs

I am looking to start a club like this in Atlanta anyone want to go into business with me???

looking in nyc
Old 07-23-2012, 02:10 PM

Default looking in nyc

wife and i coming to nyc in august and would like info on where to take her to get hit on and possibly meet a hung bull.appreciate any info

Old 08-07-2012, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lildickyboy View Post
OMG I can't believe someone remembers the "Gentle Giants" group from NYC. They were around during the mid '90's. We were introduced to the club from a married female friend. We did go to a party only once and out of that my wife met up with two well endowed and very good looking black club members regularly. Big Steve & Archer - remember them?
They looked like a very special group. My wife was so turned on and impressed by their web page, photos, and their name. We heard about them off another site, probably back in the late 1990s or early 2000s. We would have definitely tried to go to one of their parties when we were in New York, but they had disbanded by that time. We'd love to hear the story of your wife meeting up with the Gentle Giants at a party and how that went.

Old 08-17-2012, 10:15 PM

Sounds interesting to us as well but we're not as interested in humiliation just a place where couples and women can go to meet an play with black men. Not all cuckolds are wimpy subs, not that that is a bad thing either.

Old 09-16-2012, 04:08 PM

Your fantasy cuckold club sounds very hot. The public aspect of it is exceptional. I would add a special room where observors could sit like in a movie theater. The non cucks and slut wives could watch and photo the action of the sluts and their Black bulls. My wife and I love the excitment that goes along with possibly being seen by someone during our activities. Of course it is a bit risky for sure. We like to meet a Bull in a mall parking lot. I will sit behind the wheel and my wife will give a Black bull head in the back seat. I thought of someone walking by is very exciting for us. We have done similar things like this in highway rest stops.

Old 09-16-2012, 09:12 PM

is there one in New jersey by any chance

Old 12-11-2012, 03:27 AM

anyone else know of any cuckold clubs like this? I was happy to see so much interst in this type of cuckold club and that some actually have existed. I see there are groups that are also into the same type of fun. I hope the gentleman that posted about starting such a club, makes our dream cum true.

The Cuckold Club
Old 12-11-2012, 03:46 AM

Default The Cuckold Club

I noticed that no one mentioned anything about black men being able to sample the white slut wives asslicking skills. Do you believe, as I do, that any black man in the club should be able to demand that any slut wife must lick his asshole in front of all other customers for as long and deep as he likes. Should the black men tell the white cuckold husband that he wants his wife to lick his asshole and that the husband will be required to ask, or beg, his wife, to lick the black mans asshole. Of course, the white slut wife would not be allowed to refuse any black mans desire. Naturally the white slutwife and cuckold husband would be required to thank the black man, or men, for allowing the white slutwife to lick his black asshole and state that they hoped the white slutwife did a satisfactory job of licking the black mans asshole and that she got her tongue deep enough into the black mans asshole to make him happy. They could also ask the black man if he would kindly recommend the white slutwife if any black man wanted black asshole licked.