Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

View Poll Results: Should I have sex with a black man even if it could ruen our marriage?
Only do oral on the black men and let hubby fuck me and take pics. 27 7.36%
Go all the way and let the black men have their way with me 252 68.66%
leave my husband because I think it could ruen us 6 1.63%
tell him it's only a fantasy and not do it 82 22.34%
Voters: 367. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-28-2010, 03:13 AM

Smile

Talk, talk, and talk is the first thing you need to do. Once you and your husband are in agreement then talk and set the rules and what is and isn"t ok, also have a safe word meaning stop this now, a word like red or anything except stop or no. Now once in agreement and secure in your relationship then you can go for it and enjoy to the max. Size, dont worry about that as for being able to please your man or him you, a baby can come from within and with excerise you return to normal the same is true for this also, only worry about the size if you or your husband is not able to stand you taking a really big cock. My first black cock was 11 inches and soda can thick, yes it did hurt but felt wonderful at the same time, yes he/it stretched my pussy but my husband and I loved it all and continue to enjoy the life style today. Talk, agree and enjoy. hope you have lots of fun just as we are doing.

Old 01-28-2010, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by filipinaluvbbc View Post
So what happend? I'm in the same boat as you. Thinking about having my 1st BBC!
Well as I said, I'm curious but still trying to decide to go thru wtih it.
But a cock like that would feel real good I'm sure.

Old 01-28-2010, 04:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariemine View Post
Talk, talk, and talk is the first thing you need to do. Once you and your husband are in agreement then talk and set the rules and what is and isn"t ok, also have a safe word meaning stop this now, a word like red or anything except stop or no. Now once in agreement and secure in your relationship then you can go for it and enjoy to the max. Size, dont worry about that as for being able to please your man or him you, a baby can come from within and with excerise you return to normal the same is true for this also, only worry about the size if you or your husband is not able to stand you taking a really big cock. My first black cock was 11 inches and soda can thick, yes it did hurt but felt wonderful at the same time, yes he/it stretched my pussy but my husband and I loved it all and continue to enjoy the life style today. Talk, agree and enjoy. hope you have lots of fun just as we are doing.
Thank you.. It does sound like fun but we will talk tal ktalk about it. Maybe it's still just a fantasy but maybe someday I'll go thru with it. I'd like to see what all the hype is about. Also to satisfy my husband too. But I know I'm just really old fashioned and I love my husband. so I think that is what is holding me back...

Old 01-28-2010, 05:33 AM

Go for it girl! I did and I had the best time ever. It will enhance your relationship with your man.
The size does take getting used to but it is worth the effort!
Two of my girlfriends also went black, those guys love us asian chicks!

Old 01-28-2010, 07:22 AM

I can understand the doubt. But I also think that it is good to start at some moment. Somewhere must be a begin. I am working on it to get my girl ready for it Hope you enjoy a bbc soon

Old 01-28-2010, 02:11 PM

If you feel it is too risky going ahead with it, you would be better off not doing. Why take such a big risk if you are in a very happy relationship already?

P.s. 10-12 inch is too big anyway

Old 01-28-2010, 06:05 PM

Smile

My husband thinks you really want this and that you are ready, he says your husband wants thiis to happen or he would'nt have ask you to do this. he says to go for it enjoy and to let your man enjoy watching, that you all will love it, and for the best time you will need a caring HUNG bull. Go for it girl, ALL the way.

do it, not do it
Old 01-28-2010, 09:13 PM

Angry do it, not do it

I am hearing both sides. Girls tell me that they tried it and loved it. Can't get enough, others say don't risk it. Guys tell me to find one and enjoy it and others say maybe it's too big anyway. When I decide, I'll just make up my mind and thats that.

If I decide to do it, I'll just find one that let him have me any way he wants and enjoy it as much as possible, if I like it I'll probably make it a regular thing. But if I decide not to do it, then that's it. I'll just continue to use toys with my husband doing what he wants to me.

My biggest problem is, there must be some akwardness with the other guy(s) afterwards. what if you meet one of them on the streets and you are with your friends who know nothing of your personal wild side? Imagine you run into one of these guys who just had sex with you and he said hi and asked if you want to hook up again? (Or said you give the greatest blow jobs, or something crazy like that? Then your girlfriends walk up? How embarrassing. You either have to lie to them and then they think you are cheating on your husband, or you have to tell all your friends that your husband lets you bring other men into the bed for sex. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by pinkfili; 01-28-2010 at 09:15 PM..

Old 01-28-2010, 09:21 PM

In Holland we say: "Fear is a bad advisor".

you havnt lived until you had black cock!
Old 01-31-2010, 06:44 AM

Default you havnt lived until you had black cock!

I made it clear to my white husband that i love him but also love big long fat juicy black cocks!Black guys are better lovers their cocks are bigger and look so sexey and their cum tastes better!

Tags
asian, bbc, cheat, filipina, interracial