Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

View Poll Results: Should I have sex with a black man even if it could ruen our marriage?
Only do oral on the black men and let hubby fuck me and take pics. 27 7.36%
Go all the way and let the black men have their way with me 252 68.66%
leave my husband because I think it could ruen us 6 1.63%
tell him it's only a fantasy and not do it 82 22.34%
Voters: 367. You may not vote on this poll

Asian Wife with Questions about Black
Old 01-23-2010, 06:15 PM

Question Asian Wife with Questions about Black

I am an Asian woman very slim and most men think I am very sexy. I am married to a wonderful man who is white. Our sex is great. When it comes to size, my husband always wishes he was bigger. But for me, he is big already. He told me a while ago that he would be turned on to watch me to have sex with another man.

At first I was shocked and wondered why he felt that way. He especially wants to see me with black men. He said it is so naughty that it would turn him on so much. I love to make him happy but I'm not sure if I am ready to go that far yet.

I have chatted to many guys here and everytime I go in the chat room I have several black men who are all telling me how they all want to fuck me. I was chatting with a guy last night who on the web cam was jacking off and he has 12"! I have never seen a dick that big before! I was so shocked, but very truned on and curious to know how it would be..

I also chatted with a white man here who said he loves to watch his girlfriends fuck black men too. But he siad that every time the girls do it, he can no longer satisfy the girl and they leave him. I never want to leave my husband or cheat on him, but I want to make him happy. I am also becomming turned on by black men and their very large dicks. I want to try one out but don't want to make my husband feel like he won't make me happy anymore.

I am confused, should I tell my husband lets do it and satisfy both our our fantasies but could ruen our love life. Or should I ignore it and just be happy with him???

Advice please. Plus my pics are on the link.

Tell me what you think..

Old 01-23-2010, 06:29 PM

I just wanted to add an image to show you guys what you are working with..
Attached Thumbnails
Asian Wife with Questions about Black-l_7a49204739994f94a8407a760a04d55a.jpg  

Do it!
Old 01-23-2010, 08:10 PM

Default Do it!

First let me say that you are one fine as Asian lady. You are so lucky and don't even realize it. Remember he asked you! If he's not concerned about the issue that you mentioned given his previous experience then why should you. Sex is a very important part of any relationship but there is so much more. There were probably other issues that facilitated the break ups. Believe me if his other women were so shallow and/or stupid that they would leave a good man who would welcome her fucking other guys. Then it's their lost. What woman or man for that matter would pass on the ideal deal whereas you get to have a meaningful relationship with some one who is so open minded that they could love you and be capable of sharing you too. I say keep the spark alive in yourself and him too by getting your black cock baby. I really hope that I made sense. If so drop me a line.

Lot to think about
Old 01-23-2010, 08:25 PM

Default Lot to think about

There is a lot to think about before you go forward. That being said I voted for you to say it's a fantasy. You brought up a couple of points that you two need to address. First is that you both have now expressed a desire to do it. Thats cool but you also say you are afraid he wont be able to satisfy you after being with a black man. Well all of us aren't these 12" Mandingo dick having guys. if you are truly worried find a brotha that is similar in size to your husband and try that out first and if you both are good with it work your way up the scale. Now lastly you ask if you should do it and risk your love life. The answer to that can really only come from the two of you sitting down and talking this out. If your marriage is sound and this is something the two of you want to try you should be ok. This site and many others are a prime example of couples of have done it and like it. True the other side is not to many people post the negative affects. Good luck to you two and please update us on how it goes or don't go.

Old 01-23-2010, 09:57 PM

you should talk to him and see what he says,, you are very sexy,, why not ask?

So far
Old 01-24-2010, 02:05 PM

Default So far

What I'm reading is that I should take more time to talk it over to be sure. But my pole is stating everyone wants me to just bring some black men into my bed and just enjoy.
Trust me, I really want to experience it. Most people try to have lots of sex before marriage so it is out of your system. I never did, so I am curious. If I cross the line, can I ever just go back to being a normal wife? What about swingers? They seem to enjoy it. I need more advice. If you think I should just let them men in and enjoy it, tell me why. Give me a good reason to just go crazy...

Old 01-24-2010, 05:52 PM

I think it's good advice from both bigblack and Badman. With the support of my husband I'm hoping my first experiance will go as bigblack believes yours will.

Cum on
Old 01-25-2010, 05:17 PM

Default Cum on

Come on, give me some feed back and tell me why... I wanna know if I should say Yes honey lets go find one or no honey...

met a guy
Old 01-27-2010, 09:22 PM

Default met a guy

Well, I have also been chatting on other websites like my rude account. Check my profile for the link. He lives in LA and he said he is 10 1/2". I believe it because I have seen enough of his pictures and he wants to hook up with me. I will be near there later this year so I told him I'm going to think about it. I will be his first Asian girl too so if I did it, this would be a first for everybody. But 10.5, and it is so big around too! It will hurt but I'm sure feel good at the same time. Part of me wants to tell my husband and say ok, but other side said wait. Still not sure what to do yet.
I attached his pic... OMG!
Attached Thumbnails
Asian Wife with Questions about Black-tywh7ncrxcqdeddkckr.jpg  

Old 01-28-2010, 02:22 AM

So what happend? I'm in the same boat as you. Thinking about having my 1st BBC!

Tags
asian, bbc, cheat, filipina, interracial