Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Wife prefers to be faithful too......
Old 08-14-2018, 07:05 PM

Default Wife prefers to be faithful too......

My wife has always wanted to be "faithful" to the guys she has affairs with. I got used to little to no intercourse early on when she started having affairs.

We are still sexual, but intercourse (which is how she defines "sex", anything leading up TO intercourse isn't sex or cheating!! LOL) can be measured on one hand annually and usually have a finger or two left over.

Its not as bad as that may sound...…...I get jerked off 1-2 times a week in to a condom while she is telling me about her most recent tryst with her Boss/Lover, occasionally on weekends too, all while I am orally cleaning up the mess they have made again and she is having more orgasms while telling me all about it!! I don't have to worry if my small cock is hard enuf to satisfy her, nor if she has an orgasm from intercourse with me, I don't have to worry about lasting long enuf for it to be good for her (actually the faster I cum the better), no clean up, just sharing the sexcitement of what she has been up to together...…...that's not so bad.

CW

I'm new so I can't say...
Old 01-11-2019, 08:25 PM

Wink I'm new so I can't say...

I am new so time will tell but I think if you bring a black guy into you bedroom sooner or later he's going to become part of the marriage relationship. If my bull expects and requires me to be loyal to him, then it's what I have to do. Besides, given the choice of who is going to walk--hubby or Hunk, it isn't the Hunk baby.

Last edited by ExploringInterracialOne; 01-11-2019 at 08:27 PM.. Reason: Spelling