Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Love cleaning up
Old 03-08-2010, 08:24 PM

Default Love cleaning up

I first got turned on to it with my first wife. After the first time a black guy filled her cunt in front of me, I don't know why but I immediately went down on her. I won't say I loved it, but I got hard immediately, and then she got want she wanted from the beginning, a DP. Me in her ass and him in her cunt. This led to me eventually sucking a black cock with her, and finally letting a black guy cum directly in my mouth, and then sometime later with a different guy, in my ass!

I have probably sucked black cum from 6 or 7 different guys out of my first and second wives pussy and asses!

I also love sticking my cock inside her sloppy pussy when it is full of another guys cum!

Old 03-09-2010, 12:19 AM

My husband can also cum while hes sucking without ever touching himself. I hate to admit but he deepthroats better than I do.

Andrea

Love cleaning up
Old 03-09-2010, 11:05 PM

Default Love cleaning up

Cleaning up a well fucked pussy is an honer. I spent a lot of time cleaning up my former girlfriends pussy and some of her Bulls cock and liked it a lot. There is nothing like the tast of cum on pussy and cleaning it up is someting I really like doing.
H.

Cum cuckold hubby
Old 03-10-2010, 01:22 AM

Default Cum cuckold hubby

My hubby loves to watch me take huge black cock in all my holes. I want to be filled, pussy and ass and smother his face with it til there's not a drop left. Then he can get on his knees, suck them hard again and watch me take more.

Old 03-10-2010, 05:43 AM

I AGREE . . . I LOVE sucking black cum from my girlfriends pussy after dozens of BBCs have fucked her silly. Nothing tastes better than lots of black cum mixed with her juices, and I dont let a drop get away. I also love to suck his balls and lick her ass while she is getting fucked, and afterward I ALWAYS suck him off again to get him ready to fuck her again. I LOVE to see her worn to a frazzle and FILLED to overflowing with black cummy for my tummy !

Love it
Old 03-10-2010, 12:42 PM

Smile Love it

Yes I love it. Look forward to him exploding in her so i can eat her out and suck there juices off his cock.

Seeing & smelling jizz
Old 03-10-2010, 02:52 PM

Default Seeing & smelling jizz

I introduced my wife to black cock.

First, she would enjoy the attention of her black friend. His BBC attention including him feeling of her all over. She got SO wet and wanted more from him. Sometimes I would lick her wetness while her BBC friend would suck her tits and pinch her nipples.

Watching them fuck was a dream come true. He pumped her so hard that she became delierious and was very noisy. Once he filled her, she wanted to relax and be held by me. I could smell sex and his cum was rapidly dripping out of her.

I started kissing her lips, then moved to her black battered cunt. I kissed all around it and could taste his juice in her hole. She would move her sloppy cunt more in to my mouth as I licked her clean. If I got the chance, I would invite him to show me his BBC as he rubbed his big dick on her clit. I cleaned both of them. Often this would start them fucking again! My game was top keep a steady supply of dicks for her. Secretly I wanted to taste more cum! Ibbi

Try cleaning your own cum first
Old 03-30-2010, 01:45 PM

Wink Try cleaning your own cum first

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteboi27 View Post
this might sound cliche to some, but i have yet to do this but i really want to...any advice for a newbie?
You can work up to cleaning a BBC's cum from your wife and cleaning/sucking the BBC by starting with your own cum. After all, your wife may suck a cock that's just been in her snatch, which is sort of cleaning her own juices off it. Why not the same for you?

Fuck her to your climax, then eat her to her own climax. By starting up high on the clit you can please her while deciding just how much you want to "go down" from there. If not yours, why someone elses? You will probably find she loves you to go down on her this way, too.

Old 03-31-2010, 01:31 PM

I have not done it yet
I am looking forward to trying it though

Old 04-29-2010, 09:39 AM

My ex always had me clean and suck her pussy after her black bull filled her with come.

He made me kneel and lick his balls and suck his cock until he was hard again and ready for round two.
Sometimes she would straddle him with her back to him and make me lick her pussy and his shaft while he pounded her.

She wanted me to rim him, though I never did I now wish I had tried it.