Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Doing Clean up!
Old 04-29-2010, 10:32 AM

Thumbs up Doing Clean up!

I have had several chances to do clean up of a BBC's large load in my wifes hot pussy and once from her ass. Mine started when my first wife convinced me to help her suck a BBC we had picked up in a bar, she suggested I would enjoy all the things she would enjoy, this led to me eventually sucking a BBC cock off directly into my mouth and of course I also got butt fucked.

I think if there is one thing I discovered it is be open to experiences, and enjoy them in the moment and don't worry about stereotypes. I don't like men, I don't kiss men, and I have never been alone with a guy, but in the sexually charged moment with my wife and others I remain open to all experiences.

marco and mary
Old 04-29-2010, 11:13 AM

Default marco and mary

marco i love to clean my wife if she have a blackbull fuck.

BBC sucking and cleaning up
Old 05-28-2010, 12:36 PM

Default BBC sucking and cleaning up

LoL.. Im straight and stuff... but... damn.. I dont think I could resist trying something like that Its like wow... some girls can really suck some huge dick all the way down. I try to envision myself doing it and omg. An ex once tried to show me how to deep throat, but damn all I could do is gag on a banana. Lmao. Anyways... What if some whiteboy went to do this to some big black bull and he didnt like it or something? woo.. Lucky ladies, it looks fun and
I would love to try it. Cum on a cock looks fantastic to play with. Lucky women?
Also? How many Black dudes reading this would go along with letting a straight guy suck him off and lick him? Im straight as an arrow. And
would I be BI? after choking a dick down?

Old 05-28-2010, 02:33 PM

Have to agree..used to love it when my wife rode her bull so i could lick her pussy and tongue his shaft until he filled her with cum then i would clean her pussy and his cock until he was hard again for her.
Sometimes he would make me gag and choke on his cock while they kissed.

Another time her bull bought another friend over and i had to service one bull while the other used my wife..then they switched they both gave my wife a load and one came down my throat.

Old 06-10-2010, 11:09 PM

This is probably hard for some guys to understand but I'm not interested in Twinks or getting blow jobs from other guys but damn I can not help warming up the black bull getting ready to fuck my wife, I had been a bat boy for her and her lovers and tasted my fair share of creaming black cum...i guess it is a Cuck Husband thing not to mention doing the same for my daughters black boyfriends

Old 06-18-2010, 01:18 AM

I love to clean Moni up

Old 06-20-2010, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orpheum69 View Post
Over a year now, I've been cleaning my wife's black lovers cum from her pussy. The first time I was actually dumb enough to really think I'd made my wife really cum. Only afterwards, several days afterwards, did she tell me it was a man's spent cum that I lapped up and not her cum. It excited me! We talked about it and she told me she would bring home more spent cum in her pussy for me to clean up if I would eat her and clean her up really good. I agreed!

One day she called me from work and told me to meet her after work at the office. I arrived and she had me follow her down to the warehouse. We were the only ones there and we went in the office. This big black man talked with us and ended up asking me point blank if I'd been enjoyimng eating my wife's pussy and cleaning her of all his spent cum. I was shocked, but admitted that I did really like cleaning my wife's pussy of his spent cum. he said that today I would suck his fresh cum from her pussy as she sucked him hard again. Will tell more later....
id been unknowingly cleaning up for 6 months before i found out , ok she would give it quick clean up then but i never knew, when found out after few weeks knowingly cleaning up i asked her to not clean it up and get home asap ,,,, been like that now 20 yrs and hundreds of lovers since

Old 06-21-2010, 04:51 AM

oh yes,pussy-cock, It's all sexual. I've always ate my girlfriends after fucking them,so doing what she wanted, I had no problem or second thoughts I've always been very ORAL, so it was just natural

Clean Up
Old 06-26-2010, 04:58 PM

Default Clean Up

My hubby gets really bummed out if I don't bring it home for him.
The Redeer and Wetter the Better.

yummy
Old 06-26-2010, 06:00 PM

Default yummy

I take pleasure in serving, whatever makes them happy makes me happy, besides i like the taste.
gw3n