Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Mexican wife 4 bbc
Old 09-03-2017, 08:19 PM

Default Mexican wife 4 bbc

Im really close to getting my wife fucked like the beaner Mexican whore that she is but i need more help and by that i mean (encouragement) i need people to go see her pictures and comment say whatever u want to do to her call her a Mexican slut a whore whatever you want anything goes, send tributes, pictures of ur cock next to the picture of her u like ill send her the pics and comments to get her turned on and on all 4s for ur raging cock!!!!

Old 09-05-2017, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacumswallower View Post
We are recently married,but she had been seeing black friends on and off for the past three years. The day after the marriage, as I was cleaning up our back yard of all the wedding celebrations, emptying trash and so on, he came over to consumate the wedding for us. Whenever I went in the house (it is a small house) I could hear her moaning, or the bed creaking. I am glad that I was able to stay in my lane and not interfere, except to offer my new wife and her lover a small slice of wedding cake,

Ummm...such a beautiful story...I love it and all its implications.

An alternate, but equally effective scenario would be for the freshly married couple to take a virile black bull along on the wedding trip to properly consummate the marriage. That way, the nervous groom would be relieved of the anxiety and stress of satisfying his nubile bride, while allowing her to realize the mind-numbing pleasure of being blacked...over and over. Her gasps and moans would be music to his ears from that moment forward.

Old 09-05-2017, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullballslover View Post
In a perfect world she should be blacked in church as soon as they exchange vows

This is the kind of "perfect world" I can relate to.

Marvelous idea.

Old 09-05-2017, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmielee View Post
It was the second marriage for both my wife and I but I wish she had taken a black cock on our wedding night. I had , had a vasectomy so if she had gotten pregnant we would have known it was his.

While few newly married brides plan on trying to get pregnant on their honeymoon, we can all dream of a few perceptive white couples who would plan for and allow a virile black lover to take the bride on their wedding night for expressly that purpose. I can only imagine the anticipation of arriving home after a two week trip to Jamaica, and wondering if the "seeding " was successful...of course, if the bride were fertile, there's probably no doubt, given the potency of African sperm.

Old 09-14-2017, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by di47cat View Post
i kinda thought this would be the general drift. pity i didnt have that advice when i married 20 years back. i wasnt blacked till my 30th birthday. the question was for my 20yo daughter who is getting married in june. my chief bull would arrange for her to be blacked now but she has romantic notions and wants to wait till a few months after her wedding. i wonder if i can persued her.
before the wedding.

Our first wedding anniversary
Old 10-25-2017, 08:21 PM

Default Our first wedding anniversary

how soon after marriage should a white wife be blacked-060993c5-9e27-4eb3-bc2b-b863f0f1dcb4.jpg
She took 2 Bbc for over 10 hours of breeding

Old 10-25-2017, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by di47cat View Post
how long should a new husband expect to keep his white wife to himself before he is cuckolded by a black bull

should the wife have just one black bull or will she and hubby be better served by several

should hubby watch and is bareback essential at least the first time

I managed to stay without going out with another man for 3 months. That was the maximum.

Old 10-27-2017, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall M View Post
This is the kind of "perfect world" I can relate to.

Marvelous idea.
Have to agree this would indeed be
a PERFECT world ✌💯

Old 10-28-2017, 01:08 AM

My fiancé insisted that I needed to experience sex with black men BEFORE we were married!I admitted to him that I'd always had fantasys about black men,since I was in junior high school! He was certain that I would eventually get seduced by one of the black guys that seemed drawn to me when we went to clubs. That's where
I finally gave in to my curiosity,and ended up leaving with a good-looking black stud,who chased me all night. He
took me to a hotel,where I learned exactly why so many white girls are getting blacked. I LOVED the feeling of his beautiful cock stretching my pussy... \i had never imagined how badly I needed that. In the 2 months before my
wedding,I managed to have sex with 4 different black men, even going as far as fucking 2 men at once.

Old 10-28-2017, 04:06 AM

As soon as possible she should start down the BBC path to happiness without delay. Make having her BBC dates a normal part of the marriage from the get-go. Marriage should be a gateway to greater sexual freedom and pleasure, not a way to put a beautiful woman (You do think your wife is beautiful, right?) in a cage. Explore life together and that includes sexually - whatever that means to you, to her and to both of you as a couple.

Tags
bareback, blacked, bride, cuckold