Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 11-19-2017, 04:31 AM

I was hand picked with 6 other black guys (7 total) to fuck the hell out of a bride for her entire honeymoon.

It was quite romantic actually. They'd go for meals go shopping have fun and she'd come to the hotel room and just play with all the dicks she liked.

On her wedding night all 7 of us had to fuck her at least once. She grabbed a shower beforehand and wore some awesome cream white lingerie and white stockings. God she looked awesome. Her hair looked great she kept it all done up even after the shower.

Good Christian couple. The wife has her husband's blessing to harvest negro seed. She's been doing it 9 years now I think.

Her mom and sister in law both do black men now too. One of her bridesmaids got fucked by us less than a month after the wedding 3 of us gamgbanged Her on her wedding anniversary.

Last edited by mandingoman1972; 12-12-2017 at 03:02 AM..

Old 11-19-2017, 04:37 AM

The mom is the most submissive of the group though. She's perfectly happy to be forced to suck off as many black guys as we can get in the same room.

I've recruited her mom for football and basketball before during and after the games she's performing handjpbs blowjobs etc.

During halftime we usually pound her pussy and shoot a load inside her.

You can tell when her pussy is being put to use no-one ever closes the door and we can all hear this 60 plus lady moaning in the other room while she's being stuffed by a big black dick.

She sings a lot after we've gotten her excited. A lot of humming tunes

Old 12-18-2017, 07:41 AM

I was blacked years before I got married, my first and second husbands were ok about it . Since my second and me have been into the cuckold and swinger scene I've been blacked several times and hopefully more to come.

never too soon
Old 12-18-2017, 03:27 PM

Default never too soon

I waited 17 years too long. it's never too soon to experience bigger, darker, and more primal sex.

Not too soon
Old 12-19-2017, 06:06 PM

Default Not too soon

Based on my marriage I think waiting a while is best. I was a virgin of 20 when married to my great husband and we were sexually compatible. After about 4 years he told me his (black) boss whom I had met admired me. Then asked me to do him a favor that would help him in his job. It was of course to have sex with the boss. I was reluctant but did agree to date him a time or two to know him better. After a couple meetings in bars I found that I liked him. Also after almost 5 years of being married, the sex was getting boring. I was never unfaithful. But I found it easy and pleasant to agree to an arrangement. I was reawakened by his cock, even surprised by it. Husband got some benefits too. But he had to settle for BJs after that. It was all about 15 years ago and I have had black lovers (some friends of the boss) since then. And I don't think I would have been so transformed if I had not endured sex with a white man before.

Old 05-26-2018, 10:35 AM

Hope. It's that night. Get blackened 1st night. She and you be changed.

Old 05-26-2018, 12:51 PM

I wish a black man would have fucked my wife on our wedding night.

Old 05-26-2018, 12:56 PM

My wife and I lived together 6 years before we were married, so that is why I say I wish a black man had fucked her on our wedding night. I know she fucked at least one black guy during that time and am OK with it even though she still won't admit to it. I know she married me for love and security and have no problem with her getting black cock for her satisfaction.

Old 05-26-2018, 10:34 PM

In the wedding night, of course!

Quite a list
Old 05-28-2018, 08:53 PM

Default Quite a list

Having already posted on this thread I read over others thoughts, and I have to think that there are a number of posters that are wishing things could happen for them. First the thread was about how soon after the marriage, so any answers of before are nice thoughts but they don't fit the thread. Second I my humble opinion it is totally in the hands of the new bride as to the when. I know that my new bride wasn't ready when we got married, but 6 months later she was more than ready and did it. Each new bride has a different starting point, if they have had sex with black men before marriage and the husband to be is aware of her needs then wedding night could be fun and/or honeymoon too.

If this is an entirely new experience for the new bride it should be totally in what she wants to do and with whomever she wants to do it with. GTR

Tags
bareback, blacked, bride, cuckold