Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 04-02-2020, 04:15 AM

Why wait till after marriage???

Set up
Old 04-02-2020, 09:42 AM

Default Set up

It was a month after we married when i was jokinhg with hubbby about it. He set up for one of his friends from work to come over and jkin me in the shower

Old 04-02-2020, 01:08 PM

Ms Marcy and I truly regret not cucking me much earlier in our marriage. She has led us through our life together now for 20 years and only started cucking me 5 years ago now. We both do truly love this newest dimension to our marriage though.

Paula

Old 04-03-2020, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul_a_cuck View Post
Ms Marcy and I truly regret not cucking me much earlier in our marriage. She has led us through our life together now for 20 years and only started cucking me 5 years ago now. We both do truly love this newest dimension to our marriage though.

Paula
We’ve discussed this so many times. Both of us wish she had gone black on our wedding night, never giving me her pussy & sissifying/feminizing me that same night. She expressed a deep regret many times about waiting so long to go black.

Old 04-17-2020, 08:57 PM

Black bull should be part of the honeymoon, should be the first to take the white wife virginity husband should fuck after

I wish I had had my wife sign a prenup
Old 04-18-2020, 11:52 AM

Default I wish I had had my wife sign a prenup

Quote:
Originally Posted by di47cat View Post
how long should a new husband expect to keep his white wife to himself before he is cuckolded by a black bull

should the wife have just one black bull or will she and hubby be better served by several

should hubby watch and is bareback essential at least the first time
That she would fuck only black men, I knew she was fucking a younger black co-worker when I married her though she would never admit it. I wish he had fucked her bareback on our wedding night but he did tell me he fucked her the first night I went back to work after we came back from our honeymoon, He had her put her wedding dress on and had her rub her wedding ring in his cum after he had fucked her.
She now says she isn't like that anymore and this is why I wish I had, had her sign the prenup.

Last edited by jimmielee; 04-18-2020 at 11:54 AM.. Reason: adding more content

Old 04-18-2020, 01:40 PM

I was fucking black men long before hubby and I got married. The pics are just a few of the many black luvers I had before then....Becky
Attached Thumbnails
how soon after marriage should a white wife be blacked-8ab57fe1-c904-45b0-ae92-c55c0ef4c0ad.jpg   how soon after marriage should a white wife be blacked-f499956d-fe82-4f5f-afa1-ebcaac2de8d8.jpg   how soon after marriage should a white wife be blacked-032db861-1162-487a-9c8a-f1971e0644b3.jpg   how soon after marriage should a white wife be blacked-36e4b3da-2b2c-4dcc-b28b-b8f9e16bfc83.jpg   how soon after marriage should a white wife be blacked-73dee702-3af4-43d5-9145-e504de917106.jpg  

Old 05-07-2020, 02:47 PM

My partner wants to walk down the aisle with black cum in her. She also wants her first fuck after to be with a black man

Old 05-07-2020, 05:13 PM

Hi all, for my wife she was Blacked 6 months after our Wedding. Was very Hot. Thank you hoballoy

Old 05-10-2020, 08:42 PM

She should get cock as soon as possible. Mine was watching tv with me on the couch and jacking off a big black cock next to her. When his pre-cum started leaking she made me lick it up. I then fluffed him until he was ready to fuck her. I had to lubricate her ass with my tongue until she was ready.

Tags
bareback, blacked, bride, cuckold