Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

now
Old 02-16-2012, 06:34 AM

Default now

Quote:
Originally Posted by meetas View Post
i will be getting married in october to a white guy. however, i am very keen on going interracial and my future husband is aware of it.

any advice on how we should get started?

p.s. - i am a virgin and dont want sex before wedding. but how long after marriage shall i have a black man?
Please don't wait! Do it NOW. You may find that marrying a white man isn't what you really want. Givet that perfect wonderful maidenhead to a superior cock.

years
Old 02-19-2012, 12:22 PM

Default years

I think it should be a least 25years or so ,that way she has only ever had your cock .So it would feel great to take a thicker or bigger cock than yours just for once!

Old 03-06-2012, 09:04 PM

Get her blackened now and then on your wedding night give her three bulls. That is what we did and she loved it

Black her as soon as you can
Old 06-11-2012, 05:16 AM

Default Black her as soon as you can

I do not think it is of great import how quick your white wife is blacked. What does matter is her taking the black cock bare and without any other protection. And her husband should be willing to quickly suck her out and also even clean her bbc

Old 06-12-2012, 03:17 AM

The wedding night should be just the hubby and her. But she/they should accept that after the honey moon she will start fucking blacks. On the honey moon she will start to play around with blacks. I.e flirt with them, suck their dicks.

Wedding bliss
Old 06-21-2012, 11:59 PM

Default Wedding bliss

As soon as possible after the wedding, preferably with her still wearing the dress!

That's my retro-active fantasy anyway as we were married for years before being introduced to bbc.

Old 07-04-2012, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by di47cat View Post
how long should a new husband expect to keep his white wife to himself before he is cuckolded by a black bull

should the wife have just one black bull or will she and hubby be better served by several

should hubby watch and is bareback essential at least the first time
My husband waited three months before he talked about me getting a bbc. He wa shocked when I agreed if he wanted but with one condition, he was present and with no condoms. He agreed and we have been enjoying it for the past three years and never with protection with the bbc. Only been pregnant once but did not carrry but three months. Now he helps me find new guys with hugh dicks, mostly at his work and his friends.

Old 11-02-2012, 08:53 PM

I feel a new husband should have the wife fucking black men before the wedding, and during as well as after. Why wait? She deserves it.

blacked
Old 12-03-2012, 12:32 PM

Red face blacked

the wife should be blacked the wedding night with the hubby sucking the black bulls cock till it is hard then put it into the wifes pussy

Bbc
Old 12-03-2012, 07:52 PM

Default Bbc

17 years! Yea it took me awhile but well worth it!

Tags
bareback, blacked, bride, cuckold