Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Funny
Old 12-04-2012, 03:14 PM

Default Funny

That's NOT what you said a couple of posts back! She "had 3 bulls" on her wedding night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenw View Post
My husband waited three months before he talked about me getting a bbc. He wa shocked when I agreed if he wanted but with one condition, he was present and with no condoms. He agreed and we have been enjoying it for the past three years and never with protection with the bbc. Only been pregnant once but did not carrry but three months. Now he helps me find new guys with hugh dicks, mostly at his work and his friends.

Old 12-11-2012, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo2u View Post
I do not think it is of great import how quick your white wife is blacked. What does matter is her taking the black cock bare and without any other protection. And her husband should be willing to quickly suck her out and also even clean her bbc
Well the sooner, the better. In fact it's best if it happens BEFORE the wedding. If it happens ON THE WEDDING NIGHT it's extra special.
As far as unprotected bareback fucking goes, it should ALWAYS be like that. A white wife/girlfriend should always let a black cock shoot it's sperm into her pussy so the husband can suck it out and clean the bbc to "thank" him for choosing HER pussy.

Old 12-11-2012, 09:10 AM

42 is your answer and 42 it shall be.

Old 12-11-2012, 10:55 AM

I didnt surrender my cherry to a BBC but black seed was the first to fill my then tight 18 yr old virgin womb. So i was properly prepared for my wedding night a few yrs later. Now i have my fill nearly every night.

Right before
Old 12-27-2012, 11:18 PM

Default Right before

I'm divorced now but when I married my ex she still had black cum inside her while we were wed.

married aftershock
Old 02-28-2013, 07:13 PM

Default married aftershock

now we had partyed a lot before we got married, but when we got married it was all of a sudden more intense. cucking as a boyfriend is one thing but as a husband it is the max.
when she makes me carry her to black clubs and she tells them i am her husband and the way they look at me makes my dick so hard. then to suck and rim a bbc for her and then to clean her up when he has used her is big time intense !

Whenever she wants
Old 03-05-2013, 04:25 AM

Default Whenever she wants

Ideally she should be full of black sperm as she walks down the aisle. If she chooses have as many bulls on the wedding night as hubby watches

Old 03-14-2013, 01:48 PM

Most pleasant I think when a black man has fiancee in marriage night! At a husband and without a condom! And during wedding fiancee must suck for all black men - guests! Desirably upright on knees in a masculine rest room!!!

Old 03-25-2013, 05:01 AM

WAIT!!!! Let her get adjusted to your penis for a while 1st....when that large bull finally does open her up she willl really feel how much bigger he is then you

The psycology behind Cuck n Bull story
Old 07-02-2013, 01:21 AM

Cool The psycology behind Cuck n Bull story

Most cucks feel they owe it to their wives to hunt and find bulls to pleasure the wife. The wife knows that she married for security or obligation to her immediate family not to marry outside of her race. She knew that the Cuck could not satisfy her sexually but didn't want to give up her social standing so made the "prude"nt decision. Then because of the cucks need to pleasure his wife (or to have her pleasured) he introduces the possibility of a Bull cuming into the relationship. The White wife readily excepts it because she realizes that now she can have both the security and social standing in public and the bbc see needs in private. It's been going on for along time and will continue. Happy hunting you kinky white couples;-)

Tags
bareback, blacked, bride, cuckold