Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 04-29-2018, 03:32 PM

I love watching my 5'2" white wife take a big black cock

Old 05-14-2018, 08:32 PM

Sorry, but no fucking way would I service another man or do any clean ups. Not that kind of cuck.

Old 05-16-2018, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by belmontbrit View Post
Interested in hearing from white cucks who love to service big black cocks.

Did you become hooked after your wife went black or did you always crave black cock.

Does your wife enjoy watching you service her bull and does he expect-demand it ?

Lastly wanna hear from cucks who rim the bull, hot or gross..intrigued but never tried it, though my ex forced me to suck black cock and i REALLY MISS IT !!
A bull was banging my wife from behind when she told me to lick his balls. I did so, every time he thrusted his ass crack opened and I cd see his hole. I just couldn't resist rimming it. Of course, when they are fucking they are sweaty and that makes it taste better.'So my advice is: Taste that nigga shit.

Old 06-12-2018, 07:07 PM

Of course I crave BBC......we all do, that's what this whole thing is about. There is nothing this cuck wouldn't do to satisfy the black bull. I need this!!!!

Old 06-15-2018, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulcanzz View Post
Of course I crave BBC......we all do, that's what this whole thing is about. There is nothing this cuck wouldn't do to satisfy the black bull. I need this!!!!
No white denial here either!

Bob in OV, CA is BBC Worshipping cuckold
Old 07-12-2018, 02:37 PM

Default Bob in OV, CA is BBC Worshipping cuckold

I'm Bob, 57 yo BBC Worshipping cuckold in Orangevale. CA. Went BLACK as teen, BBC is TOP PRIORITY, before all others!!! Especially DARK BLACK, UNCUT, under 5'-6", min 300 lbs.

Old 07-14-2018, 10:16 PM

We have one black friend that is a regular visitor because he enjoys my wife sucking him off alot. He works a delivery service. When he syops by we all 3 know why. I literally love to watch them. And wifey dates many black men and I never get to see most of them in action so....... My wife and Wayne connect exceptionally well. He deepthroats wifey until hes nearing orgasm. But since shes a taste freak he pulls out to cum. Wifey gets in position to receive every drop. She savors each squirt as though it was the last as he holds her head in place she gazes into his eyes with such eagerness to please that Ive never seen in her. Once he unloads she swirls his cum and swallows it with one very intense gulp. Then they both work to get those last few dribbles. After that she polishes him off and hes ready to roll. Half the time he tells my wife hes got a few spare minutes which means theyre going to the bedroom for a quickie. At which I excuse myself and make a short shopping excursion. Shes always either waiting in bed or in a gown in the kitchen. Its a tough life but somebody has to live it. Im mostly all oral and its easy to tell why she caters to his every desire! Ive told her many times if I could be reborn Id be a black man with a 12 inch dick hahaha! And she tells me to just stay happy where Im at and I do.

Old 08-05-2018, 04:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oterigop View Post
i was married to a black woman whofucked white guys and came home with cum running down her legs ,i loved hearing about the cocks she sucked n fucked it was a real turnon for this white cuck
Geez I hope you kept that baby jewel. BW are hard to get to submit to wm. Id love to have poked that slut!

Old 08-05-2018, 05:03 AM

Make no mistake the bm is the king of cocks. The women both black and white know this and so does every wm alive. I tried with seceral ww to let them have some bbc and stay on the sidelines to cleanup. It just dont work like that most of the time. As soon as the bm has banged the ww a few times a bond is formed. And that bond is the beginning of total emasculation. It starts out with the white wifey telling you to suck and lick the bms balls. Then comes the load straight in the mouth. And its well accepted with deep desires for more. Next thing the bm has slipped that long thick blk cock in your ass with your woman loving every stroke. Then she sees her bull unload deep in your ass. They both know your a full blown addicted to bbc cuck and will never stop. The meeting alone soon start and you crave them to the point youve become a bbc slut yourself! It was enevitable, Now you can only hope and pray the blk bull leaves her with you, Because at this point you are expendable and he owns you both. Good luck!

Old 09-09-2018, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kika2xs View Post
I have only sucked black cock twice, and only then because my wife and sister insisted that I try it. However, I'm not really sure that I ever want to do it again.
Cum'on: you know you do.

Quote:
I might do it again, I don't know. As I said, I enjoyed the experience.
Be honest: if you get another chance, you'd do it again. Don't fool yourself. Your a BBC slut boi. Face it.

Quote:
I've also had anal sex once with a black bull, and that is an experience I will never forget. My ass hurt for a week afterward!! I am very glad to have experienced the thrill of having a MASSIVE black cock deep inside of me, but that is absolutely something I don't want to do again.
It's not really up to you though, is it? If a black man wants your ass, he will take it. Your preferences are irrelevant.