Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 11-01-2023, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by big10inch View Post
Wife loved hooking up with an older man. He was so dominant of her that she would start stripping when he came in the door. He would demand that I bring him a beer while she tuned up his 10 inch monster. Sometimes he would want me to loosen up her pussy with my mouth. I would find that she was so wet that it wasn't needed.

On those occasions, he would tell me to then loosen up her ass. So while she was squatting in her knees and bobbing her head on his cock, I would work my face under her and tongue her ass as deep as I could. If he came in her mouth she usually got so excited that she peed herself. Of course, that just ran down into my mouth.
Wow, Hopefully this hasn’t had to end

Old 11-01-2023, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex Havoc View Post
I'm in my 40s and my husband & Black lover are in their early 60s. They really know how to make hot sweaty love to me!!
Susan
Perfect match

Very young, but I still love older today.
Old 11-01-2023, 07:03 AM

Default Very young, but I still love older today.

I was 16 and he offered me a job stacking shelves at the local store.
He obviously had other things on mind, and I should have known better;
He went on to Mentor me until he made his move.
We just kissed he was 45 and i remember his lips until today, wonderful
He took me into the store room, he said I want to see your tits, I loved showing him, again I remember his lips on my nipples. then his hand under my school skirt,
he kept saying good girl good girl, he asked if I had a white boy friend, I said yes, he then said, has he fucked me ans I said no not yet,
He removed my panties and sat me on his desk in the store room, he went down on me,
omg i loved it, he said il fuck you now, its our little secret.
I felt it slide in so deep, my mind was all over the place thinking about a black baby,
he said do you like it,I said yes don't stop, but he pulled out and he came on my pussy.
He gave me a pay rise and I met him once a week, still think about him.
He passed away a year ago. just changed my life. i love old men even today,

Old 11-02-2023, 10:18 AM

i don't have any experience yet but i have always imagined that my first experience with black guy would be with an older gentleman. i don't know where i got this idea but the more i think of it the more it makes sense. in my mind an older black gentleman would be more patient and gentle with me and would know better how to make us both feel good.

Old 11-12-2023, 04:34 AM

I think you’re correct.

Old 01-13-2024, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayfucksGrace View Post
I’m looking to whore out wife to older bbc
.my wife worked in a hospital and a older black guy was in a while she bathed him and started jacking him off. He was not that sick he stayed longer cause she would jack him off often. She would get hot now wants to fuck one.

Old 01-14-2024, 04:12 AM

I would love being your first BBC, I'm a sexy 64 yo Black man

From 18 to 66
Old 01-14-2024, 03:06 PM

Default From 18 to 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by zjxd0e View Post
Have any of you ladies ever been into older BBC's? I am thinking ladies in their 20's or 30's into BBC's in their 50's or 60's or above? I imagine when these BBC's were younger, interracial sex was much more taboo, and what a thrill it would be for some younger white pussy eager to please them.
We have had a hot wife/cuckold husband marriage/lifestyle since 1972. My wife has a simple philosophy: “If he is Black, he can fuck and inseminate me on the first date.” Age, weight etc. have never been considerations. We estimate that since the first day of our honeymoon, approximately 125+ different Black cocks have enjoyed her 37D-25-36 charms on hundreds of occasions. The age of these studs have ranged from 18 to 66. The 18 year old was a street thug in NYC. The 66 year old was the owner of an automobile 🚗 repair shop that repaired and maintained our vehicles, he employed four Black mechanics that also fucked my wife. As far as we can remember, my wife was 25 to 29 years old when she first fucked both the 18 and 66 year old. One thing my wife is sure of, was that they both had 9” BBCs and both gave her a good number of intense orgasms.

Old 01-15-2024, 12:22 PM

19 f and adore the idea of worshipping a senior hard black cock

Older BBC
Old 04-22-2024, 04:24 PM

Default Older BBC

Love to hear these stores xx

Tags
bbc, grey, older, young, younger