Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Servicing Older BBC's?
Old 01-03-2011, 05:39 AM

Default Servicing Older BBC's?

Have any of you ladies ever been into older BBC's? I am thinking ladies in their 20's or 30's into BBC's in their 50's or 60's or above? I imagine when these BBC's were younger, interracial sex was much more taboo, and what a thrill it would be for some younger white pussy eager to please them.

Old 01-03-2011, 10:47 PM

My wife had her first BBC when she was 48, he was 62. The relationship continues, she is currently 50 and he is 64. He owns the building where my wife leases office space for her insurance agency.

Old 01-04-2011, 08:31 PM

Wink

That is awesome! Does she cuck you or does she just get to play with whoever she wants?

Great pics in your profile. Did she really interview/hire the 18 yr old BBC? Does she play with him too?

Thanks for sharing...

Old 04-04-2011, 12:23 AM

My wife 30 when we started. We got on AFF sex sit and met with a 60+ yr old black man. I loved watching my wife suck and fuck this man. We met with him several times.

Old 04-09-2011, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zjxd0e View Post
Have any of you ladies ever been into older BBC's? I am thinking ladies in their 20's or 30's into BBC's in their 50's or 60's or above? I imagine when these BBC's were younger, interracial sex was much more taboo, and what a thrill it would be for some younger white pussy eager to please them.
I was 17 when I had a 60 year old bull mount me and allowed me to servive his black pole with my tight white pussy. He was still very virile and used to flood me with his seed twice a weekfor months until I reached 18, when he said I was no longer allowed the privielge of having his cock (I know he was allowing a younger blonde girl to enjoy him, which did hurt for a time).

Servicing Older BBC's
Old 04-16-2011, 03:51 PM

Default Servicing Older BBC's

I am 34, my cuck hubby bob is 28 and our black owner Jason is 37. Jason's retired dad just left our home after spending two weeks with us. He is 67. I have to say that his cock is gorgeous and his fucks are world cleass. On his second day was the first time he got his balls licked and cock sucked by a whiite boi. He just loved sitting back on the couch, closing his eyes and dumping his huge load in a white mouth - mine or bob's.

Young hispanic
Old 08-02-2011, 04:13 AM

Default Young hispanic

I had sex with my hubbys friend at 20. He was over 40 and knew what my pussy wanted and needed.

My wife has fucked a black man who is 73 years old.
Old 03-29-2012, 10:07 PM

Default My wife has fucked a black man who is 73 years old.

We met him on AFF. He owns his own business and we met him in his office after hours. He fucked her on his desk. She had on heels, a skirt and no panties. His dick was uncut and over 11 inches long. You know the kind that is pointy and looks like an anteater. His balls were long and saggy. It was fun watching them flopp around while he was pumping her. My wife must have cum a dozen times. She was screaming in ecstasy. He made me clean her before dropping a second load in her mouth. He's in the regular rotation now. Nero

Willing Wife -
Old 04-04-2012, 05:56 AM

Default Willing Wife -

4 days before we married I told my future bride of 18 that I was not interested in a traditional married life and if she was interested in getting married she needed to make the decison that her pussy was there to be used and her mouth to place lips to cock or cunt and suck. 2 days later she held her best friends pussy open for me to fuck while she sucked pussy for the first time. The day after that in downtown Montgomery Alabama at the local adult book store stripped to her panties my fucking glory hole whore sucked her first black cock and 3 hours later she spread her legs for the black Janitor to take her white virgin young cunt. The gentleman was 68 years old, she came several times begging him to fuck her harder and not to stop. Yes, my wife was a virgin and she gave up her virginity like a the common slut that I knew she and the women in her family were. For while her dad was stationed overseas I was fucking her Mom as well as two black friends of mine. We had our wedding night and for the following two days and nights after she serviced the Janitor and 3 of his friends. While I worked on knocking her mother up cross town. We are still married and she is still a hot little fuck whore.

Only one...
Old 06-19-2012, 02:39 PM

Default Only one...

The only one experience we had was with a older man. She was 31 and he 51, athletic, tall and mature just like she wanted. He was a lot experience and make her better sex in her life with multiple orgasms...

Tags
bbc, grey, older, young, younger