Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 07-25-2012, 05:23 AM

That sounds so sexy

Old 07-27-2012, 11:33 PM

i love serving older bbc. i do a few times. it's so hot and intense for me because i'm a submissive girl to black men especially when they are much older. the more the taboo the more the fun.

Old 11-29-2012, 03:45 PM

I prefer older Black men. My first was a man about 20 yrs older and he fucked me like a young stud,
Plus you dont get all that thug BS with them

Old 05-26-2014, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blonde4bbc View Post
I am 34, my cuck hubby bob is 28 and our black owner Jason is 37. Jason's retired dad just left our home after spending two weeks with us. He is 67. I have to say that his cock is gorgeous and his fucks are world cleass. On his second day was the first time he got his balls licked and cock sucked by a whiite boi. He just loved sitting back on the couch, closing his eyes and dumping his huge load in a white mouth - mine or bob's.
older black bulls are nasty and enjoy true bbc and their sissy cuckolds. we would love to owned by an older bbc that makes us needy and slutty for him

Old 05-27-2014, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zjxd0e View Post
Have any of you ladies ever been into older BBC's? I am thinking ladies in their 20's or 30's into BBC's in their 50's or 60's or above? I imagine when these BBC's were younger, interracial sex was much more taboo, and what a thrill it would be for some younger white pussy eager to please them.
It's not just the GIRLS that adore older black men.....'girls' do, too!

Some years ago, I was introduced to BBC sex by a guy I met at our local 'dogging' area. He was in his early 60's, was DELICIOUSLY hung (around 9 1/2", I remember.....and as thick as a coke can; big knob, and the biggest, heaviest balls I think I've ever seen on ANY guy.....shot BUCKETS of the stuff), and taught this slutty white ho the true meaning of pleasure; amazing.. He would 'breed' me as many times as he could, every time we met.

We saw each other several times a week, for about 5 or 6 years. Sadly, he moved away from the area, and we lost touch. BUT; I've been hooked on BBC's ever since!

Can't get enough of them...

Old 05-27-2014, 10:19 PM

Smile

My 30 yr old black lover had his Dad who was 62 visiting him in Portland from San Francisco.
We in invited both of them to come down to our oceanfront vacation home for a weekend of relaxation.
I made it a point to wear no underwear and sexy revealing clothes the whole time.
At first his Dad seemed to be a bit uncomfortable around me, but warmed up after all of us went into the hot tub on the deck naked.
I was able to see where my black lover got his 9+ inch thick cock from as we got out.
That night I snuck into his bedroom and got under the covers and started sucking his cock while he slept. It got very big and very hard just as he woke up and I "saddled up" before he knew what was happening.
I rode him for a good 20 minutes before he said he was going to cum. I had already had two orgasms (quietly) and was approaching a third.
I didn't get off so I guess he thought is was fine to cum in me and WOW did he.
I cleaned up his cock with my mouth and whispered that "THIS is our little secret as I left.
I never told either my husband or my black lover what I did and the Dad didn't tell his
Son or I would have been questioned about it.
I was just curious and decided on my own to find out if Dad was anything like Son who is fantastic in bed.

my wife
Old 05-28-2014, 10:29 PM

Default my wife

would love to have a mature bbc take my wife 40's and up

Old 05-31-2014, 06:34 AM

I prefer black men around 50+. I like a man who takes his time and actually makes love. I don't care for younger men with all their ego, attitude, and baggage...

Old 06-01-2014, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey100tv View Post
It's not just the GIRLS that adore older black men.....'girls' do, too!

Some years ago, I was introduced to BBC sex by a guy I met at our local 'dogging' area. He was in his early 60's, was DELICIOUSLY hung (around 9 1/2", I remember.....and as thick as a coke can; big knob, and the biggest, heaviest balls I think I've ever seen on ANY guy.....shot BUCKETS of the stuff), and taught this slutty white ho the true meaning of pleasure; amazing.. He would 'breed' me as many times as he could, every time we met.

We saw each other several times a week, for about 5 or 6 years. Sadly, he moved away from the area, and we lost touch. BUT; I've been hooked on BBC's ever since!

Can't get enough of them...
i got some for u mikey

older black bull
Old 08-17-2017, 03:10 AM

Default older black bull

In our pix Misty at 32 was getting fucked by a 65 yr old and came multiple times

Tags
bbc, grey, older, young, younger