Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 09-13-2012, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenw View Post
My husband has been on the pill for 2 yrs now and has gone from 8 inches to 4 inches hard and about 1 inch around. I have had nothing but bbc from three master for three years and they are now using him also. He gets them hard and I get them soft, it is great for me and he does not run around on me anymore.
What pill? More info please.

pills for chemical castration
Old 10-14-2012, 09:38 PM

Default pills for chemical castration

Can you tell me what pill is used for this and where to get it? Thanks.

Old 10-23-2012, 07:11 PM

Fucking SICK,,,but as long as your not harming anyone else I say do what you feel you must.

Old 10-26-2012, 02:51 AM

I am serious thinking of hving my sissy husband castrated. I tlk it over wit my mother nd she to think it good idea. Ryte now my sissy husband nt knw wht I plan but whn it come tht I do it it nt mke difference if sissy wnt or nt cuz it will get done. On our block here in phippines where we live for now I tlk to three nurses nd they tell to me tht they will do it nd no cost nd my black men tell to me also to do it. So mayb nxt wkk or so I will hve my sissy husband castrated. Sissy will be so upset be nt cre cuz he hve limp pee-pee nd it so small just lke all white boys. I hve so much respect for black men cuz they hve such big cocks nd alwsy knw how to use thm nd to the black men are so much as real men.

Old 10-26-2012, 04:11 AM

Thumbs up

i'm 38, my wife is 34.... i have a 4" cock.. not enough for her!!! she took a black bull into her life and, after 1 year with him living with us, she asked me to have castration.. i agreed without hesitation.. my nuts are now in a jar and she laughs whenever i ask to have sex with her.. she and her bull have totally feminized me and i now service both of them.. her black bull gave my wife a black baby that i'm now raising as my own child... whenever they have sex the bull has me get him hard with my mouth... and lick him as he fucks my wife.. i love to serve both of them and especially enjoy sucking on his big manly balls as he fucks her... after he sperms her pussy i always suck the cum that flows from her.. i like the taste of their mixed juices.. he sleeps with her in our bed and i use the spare bedroom... often i'm in my bed as they make love and try to get my "clit" hard but it doesn't happen after being castrated.... to please me my wife's bull often brings his black friends to our house so that i can suck their cocks and have them take me as a man takes a woman.. but it's my sissy ass/pussy or mouth that they use for their pleasure.. i love my life as a true castrated cuckold...both my wife and i are white, married and in love... often i now dress as a woman, shaven legs, lipstick, panties, makeup, bra, hose and heels... as the bulls take me as a woman... on my back, doggy style---anyway they want sex.. i please all of them and many have said i suck and fuck better than some of the white bois and woman that they fuck...:p;):D:):cool: I TAKE PROGESTRONE. ESTRODIOL. AND SPIRO. I'M NOW CREMICALLY CASTRATED.. HAVE NICE FEMALE BREASTS.. I SERVICE -- ONLY -- SUPERIOR BLACK MEN AND BLACK COUPLES.. I'M A TOTAL WHITE SISSY FOR BBC.
Attached Thumbnails
cuckold castration?-picture-213.jpg   cuckold castration?-picture-550.jpg   cuckold castration?-picture-613.jpg   cuckold castration?-tvsally692-4-.jpg  

Last edited by tvsally692; 08-05-2017 at 12:55 AM..

Cuckold castration
Old 11-30-2012, 07:31 PM

Default Cuckold castration

Yes, the cuckold white hubby whose white wife only fucks Black Men should eventually be castrated. And why not--his white balls serve no purpose. And his wife should be the one who actually snips off his balls--and they should be preserved in a jar and displayed as a conversation piece.

Don't understand
Old 12-02-2012, 04:19 AM

Default Don't understand

Castration is a serious matter. My husband and I know. Make sure you both are ready for it. Having a nice black boyfriend might not last forever as we'll as a relationship. But he will be castrated forever. Yes, my bbc loves it. My husband and I are very happy. I do keep him in a chastity device most of the time. It works for us. But don't let fantasy get in the way of reality.

Old 01-05-2013, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigpen80 View Post
Ive been reading that for some the ultimate outcome for a cuckold is to be feminized and castrated... So, now Im curious if there are any cucks here who have been fixed (either chemicaly or by surgery). Also, are there any wives who are concidering this for their hubby or have gone through with it?
I would like to get opinions from wives, cucks, black masters, or anyone who has an opinion realy.
Yes with estrogen pills. His dick is now about 21/2inches and no hard. This way he services my bulls also. It is great to have my master bring friends and have him service them till hard

Q
Old 01-07-2013, 02:46 PM

Default Q

If your wife and her Bull think this is right and you are ready to show your FULL commitment then why not proceed. I can say the feeling of total submission is the most erotic thing i have ever felt. I can say that I no longer think of penetration but i do have erotic feelings contrary to popular belief. I was castrated 5 years ago and 3 weeks later I was limp. I have told women of my feelings of Black Mens superiority and had myself "fixed" to show my devotion and conviction. Obviously this is an extreme decision and is not for everyone but for some it could be the commitment you're looking for. I am single at present but I think my being castrated values me greatly in the sense of finding a partner. I'd like to hear what some of the wives think about it. One thing, have it done SAFELY.

loving wife is
Old 01-18-2013, 02:01 PM

Default loving wife is

My wife knows a nice black gentleman whose friends include a vetinarian. He has a book with over two dozen castrated men. As a reward for going thru with it a group of bbc's gangbang the wife and after he cleans up and all are done he is allowed to fuck her one last time. After cleaning her up again he is immediately castrated. His wife then decides if he should be made to cook and eat them. Freeze them. Or flush them down the toilet. My wife made it clear the next time i whine about wanting to fuck her i can but it will be the last and she hopes i will be hungry.