Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 07-31-2018, 12:35 PM

Back in the 70's the wife and I went to a party, and were drinking, as the night wore on and most people left me and 3 friends got her naked and took turns with her. after a hour or so one of my friends brought in his Shepard, we encouraged her to suck it and she finely agreed and did suck him. my friend than ask if we could all go outside for outdoor sex we went and ended up in the barn where we got her to stroke and suck my friends horse. When he released his load in her mouth she couldn't hold it and there was horse cum everywhere.

Married couple going for real. Will enjoy BBC for her while in multi guys.
Old 07-31-2018, 02:14 PM

Default Married couple going for real. Will enjoy BBC for her while in multi guys.

Thinking I was going to marry the man who wanted me to do these things........I allowed K9 several times..........
I let his young brothers and friends do certain things on me

Old 08-01-2018, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by voyeur1 View Post
Back in the 70's the wife and I went to a party, and were drinking, as the night wore on and most people left me and 3 friends got her naked and took turns with her. after a hour or so one of my friends brought in his Shepard, we encouraged her to suck it and she finely agreed and did suck him. my friend than ask if we could all go outside for outdoor sex we went and ended up in the barn where we got her to stroke and suck my friends horse. When he released his load in her mouth she couldn't hold it and there was horse cum everywhere.
They do cum alot don't they....Becky

Slutwife
Old 08-03-2018, 10:51 AM

Default Slutwife

Looking for first woof. Anybody help?

Old 08-03-2018, 04:02 PM

Went to a keys party.
Cheated (Several times).

we taught him
Old 08-09-2018, 05:57 PM

Default we taught him

We were body painting my wife one night, me and a couple friends, then my friends son came in and started paining her, one thing led to another and I explained how to lick a and use a vibrator, letting him push it inside her, he was so excited, she took him down stairs to wash up, im sure she sucked his cock, she came bacjk up and his dad and me fucked her on the porch., We invited a friend over to play, he then brought 2 of his friends. she did them all that night

Old 08-09-2018, 06:00 PM

Im with ya my ex was a lover of all, I watched as she was trained! there wasn't much she didn't do! She chatted with a k9 lover and told me how sick she thought it was, what I didn't know she was she was soaked and getting off listening. Then she told me she wanted it badly, she had to experience it, so she brought her sister over with her boxer and I watched as she sucked and fucked this beast until puppy cum was everywhere. several times, the rottweiller knocked her sister down and started fucking her on the lawn, you could tell he had been tyhere before!!

Last edited by stevemac10; 08-09-2018 at 06:07 PM.. Reason: more

Me now
Old 08-09-2018, 06:12 PM

Default Me now

My sister and I were very close , and we spent a lot of time together in the summers at the lake,. Memories Ill never forget, even getting caught in her room , UGHHHH. Nothing else like it though.

Old 08-09-2018, 06:19 PM

we were at a party and one of the black guys and cum all over her face and hair. So We put her in the car and made her go in the store for cigs. She loved it, you couldn't help but notice c um running down her neck... I cleaned her up with my tongue.

Old 08-09-2018, 06:28 PM

I was persuaded to suck my friends older brothers cock we were younger he was 12 yrs older and taught and showed me what a real cock is like. He'd pick me up drive me around while I sucked him ,then drop me off.. Some people new , it was obvious sometimes.

Tags
most taboo, sumissive, taboo