Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My Most Taboo Acts
Old 09-19-2018, 08:29 AM

Default My Most Taboo Acts

My name is Pattie McCoy. I am 23 and an only child. My Mom died when I was 19. My dad was shattered. I love him and wished to console him. In the beginning I would slip into his bed and hold him and we talked. He cried a lot. Eventually I took Mom's place and we started fucking. Now he fucks me several times every week. He also loves to watch me fuck our German shepherd. I fuck the dog whenever he asks. Sometimes he asks me to suck the dog off which I do. Dog cum tastes like chicken soup.
He no longer talks about Mom and tells me how much he loves me.

Most Taboo Thing
Old 10-05-2018, 08:38 PM

Default Most Taboo Thing

When I was 13 at a party I was dared to go down on a black girl.She was the same age as me but her cunt was much bigger. What I didn't know was that she had been freshly fucked so I ended up with spooge in my mouth

Old 10-09-2018, 08:18 PM

pattieslut, Wow, you are an exciting Lady.

Last edited by bobbyhotone; 10-09-2018 at 08:27 PM..

Old 10-09-2018, 08:20 PM

stevemac10, You are a lucky man to be married to such an exciting Lady that enjoys sex with dogs.

Last edited by bobbyhotone; 10-09-2018 at 08:28 PM..

Old 10-26-2018, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by voyeur1 View Post
Back in the 70's the wife and I went to a party, and were drinking, as the night wore on and most people left me and 3 friends got her naked and took turns with her. after a hour or so one of my friends brought in his Shepard, we encouraged her to suck it and she finely agreed and did suck him. my friend than ask if we could all go outside for outdoor sex we went and ended up in the barn where we got her to stroke and suck my friends horse. When he released his load in her mouth she couldn't hold it and there was horse cum everywhere.
Tootsie luv k-9 sex and she has sucked horses off and shoved the big head up to her cunt so the spunk would fill her, I luv it when she gets the knots on them big dogs!!

Old 10-27-2018, 11:14 AM

I guess I'm tame compared to some here. My most taboo thing was getting picked up at a bar by two guys and taken to the one guy's place and used all night as their suck and fuck toy in the living room. My favorite part was getting fucked missionary on the floor by one while the other fed me his cock from the side. Riding one cock cowgirl while sucking one was fun too, and getting both in my mouth at the same time took some pleading, but I finally got them to let me, (not that great, but I got to do it!).

Fucked Dad’s friends
Old 12-09-2018, 09:12 PM

Default Fucked Dad’s friends

When I was 17, I ended up fucking 2 of my Dad’s friends. This went on for a little over a year and they also gangbanged me 3 different times. Once while being gangbange they said let’s call Charlie (my dad’s name) and see if he wants to help us fuck his daughter, It never happened but I would have loved to, He is a handsome man. Well, these guys used to tease him and tell him that I looked like I loved to fuck and if I was their daughter they would be fucking me all the time. He ended up telling his friends he had thought about it. It ended up turning me on. I started being around my dad in just panties and a shear bra, leaving my bedroom door open while nude, and leaving nude pictures of me where he could find them. One summer, his friends wanted me to go lay out at our pool and call them while Ipull my little bathing suit to the side and start playing with my pussy and tits. They then snuck in the hOuse and caught my Dad jacking off while looking out the window at me. Hearing about my Dad lusting about wanting to fuck me turned me on. I would have fucked him in a heartbeat and would have loved to be fucked by he and his friends. I would today also!

Old 12-10-2018, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tootsiepop View Post
Tootsie luv k-9 sex and she has sucked horses off and shoved the big head up to her cunt so the spunk would fill her, I luv it when she gets the knots on them big dogs!!

Been there done that more than a few times.... Becky

Old 12-10-2018, 04:30 PM

Not really taboo, but not everyone can keep up with you pervs here

I once had my wife (then girlfriend) go down on my neighbor during an xtc party at home.
We were all half undressed already and had kissed and fondled each other.
After she tried to get my cock hard (which I couldn't because of the xtc damnit!) the neighbor wanted to show of his virility by getting his cock hard.

After our female neighbor (not his girlfriend) played a bit with it I told Ana I wanted her to suck him off. At first she was a bit reluctant but then she agreed to wank him off. After a minute or so I began to finger her and then moved her head down onto his cock. Made her suck him off and gag. I knew she secretly loved that as she's quite submissive and has a thing about being treated like a slut, and so she did

Dads friend
Old 12-20-2018, 04:00 AM

Default Dads friend

I’m a realtor in a small town and I have hooked up with guys while showing them houses. I’ve only done it a couple times but it ended up catching up with me. So I got a call from a guy wanting to see a house and like any other call like this I set up a day to meet him at the house. When the day came and I got there I recognized the guy, he’s a friend of my dad and used to work with him. I’ve known him for years so I was happy to see it was him. We went into the house and I started showing him the rooms, he was talking about vinyl siding and went to show me a picture on his phone, but instead of a picture of siding it was a video of me sucking a guys dick at another showing. I was shocked and a little angry I knew that guy took a video but he promised not to ever show it to anyone. I was also a little embarrassed and scared that he would show my dad. I kind of freaked out and I asked where he got that, and he said a friend. He then told me that he was surprised to see that but also turned on. He told me that he wouldn’t tell my dad if I sucked his dick. Now at this moment I kicked into survival mode and told him to pull it out, I didn’t want to suck his dick but at this point I got myself into this situation so my plan was to make him cum as quick as I could to get myself out of it. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick. OMG! It was seriously as thick as a soda can with a big head. This guy was my dads age which at the time was in his mid 50s. So I started sucking his dick and just when I thought it would be easy he started to thrust his hips and fuck my face. I admit in a way I was kind of turned on sucking my dads friends dick. So for about 20 minutes he fucked my face, shoved my face into his balls and talked shit the whole time. Before he came he pushed my head down into his ass and told me that he would never bring this up again if I did it so I stuck my tongue up his ass until he grabbed me by the hair, moved me up to his dick and shoved it down my throat and came. I felt violated but I have to admit i masterbated thinking about it for weeks after. So he held to his word and I haven’t seen or heard from him. I learned to not fuck guys at work ever again!! This was probably one of the craziest things that ever happened to me that I’ve never told anyone.

Tags
most taboo, sumissive, taboo