Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 05-17-2019, 09:16 PM

I think for me, it was sending a partner to turn a trick and then come back to you all used. I love it.

same here
Old 05-18-2019, 05:55 AM

Default same here

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemac10 View Post
One of my gf was doing her dad and the mom was doing her dad, he would call her and she would drop everything and go to him, she brought her daughter with her, Id see her with him alone, dressed really provocative, she liked it , ,,,, I mean I fucked my sister for 3yrs, right before school, after school, on the way to tghye pool. she would su7ck me off with our parents in the next room, we got caught tho,
when I was 16 and my sister was 12 I fucked her a few times. I convinced that it would get ready for the real situation. now I have a wife that loves big black cock and a 17 year old daughter that only likes black boys

Old 05-18-2019, 10:06 AM

Blackmail is so hot but so dangerous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesaloveslace View Post
I’m a realtor in a small town and I have hooked up with guys while showing them houses. I’ve only done it a couple times but it ended up catching up with me. So I got a call from a guy wanting to see a house and like any other call like this I set up a day to meet him at the house. When the day came and I got there I recognized the guy, he’s a friend of my dad and used to work with him. I’ve known him for years so I was happy to see it was him. We went into the house and I started showing him the rooms, he was talking about vinyl siding and went to show me a picture on his phone, but instead of a picture of siding it was a video of me sucking a guys dick at another showing. I was shocked and a little angry I knew that guy took a video but he promised not to ever show it to anyone. I was also a little embarrassed and scared that he would show my dad. I kind of freaked out and I asked where he got that, and he said a friend. He then told me that he was surprised to see that but also turned on. He told me that he wouldn’t tell my dad if I sucked his dick. Now at this moment I kicked into survival mode and told him to pull it out, I didn’t want to suck his dick but at this point I got myself into this situation so my plan was to make him cum as quick as I could to get myself out of it. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick. OMG! It was seriously as thick as a soda can with a big head. This guy was my dads age which at the time was in his mid 50s. So I started sucking his dick and just when I thought it would be easy he started to thrust his hips and fuck my face. I admit in a way I was kind of turned on sucking my dads friends dick. So for about 20 minutes he fucked my face, shoved my face into his balls and talked shit the whole time. Before he came he pushed my head down into his ass and told me that he would never bring this up again if I did it so I stuck my tongue up his ass until he grabbed me by the hair, moved me up to his dick and shoved it down my throat and came. I felt violated but I have to admit i masterbated thinking about it for weeks after. So he held to his word and I haven’t seen or heard from him. I learned to not fuck guys at work ever again!! This was probably one of the craziest things that ever happened to me that I’ve never told anyone.

Old 05-18-2019, 04:57 PM

I would stay overnight with a black friend in high school, and after she was asleep, I would fuck with her father and his 3 other friends. They were hung like horses and I loved every minute of it. They taught me everything, how to suck cock, how to bend over on the bed and take all of them. Part of the thrill was the fear of getting caught. We never did and I wish I could do it again.

taboo
Old 05-20-2019, 05:08 AM

Default taboo

pissed at white cuck mouth while his wife was laughin at him and holding his head. ultimate shit

Old 05-20-2019, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaBlowjobs View Post
3 years ago I sucked and fucked a german shepard at a birthday party for a Bull. First time I ever did K9.

Gotta say this is gross. I've done a lot of nasty things, but sucking a dog is crossing the line. I'd let a dog fuck me, but i wouldn't suck a dogs dick

theater whore
Old 05-21-2019, 01:38 PM

Default theater whore

me and gf went to adult theater in downtown of big city. we where super tweaked on speed and both feeling like being nasty .she in one both me in another dressed as a sissy whore. for 4 hrs we sucked of lots of black men . took 5 huge cock bulls back to motel , they used us as fuck whores

Old 06-05-2019, 02:38 PM

Oral loved a clients pet

Most taboo thing
Old 06-06-2019, 08:12 PM

Default Most taboo thing

I remember when my mother's fat friend caught me spying on her in the bathroom. Instead of telling my mother she made me eat her pussy. Then she got turned on and forced my head into her ass cheeks. As I was digging my tongue in she began to fart in my mouth. It made me instantly hard as a pipe. She noticed and called her Labrador in. I then had to tongue her dog's ass while jerking his knotted up dick. As he began to cum she forced my head around to swallow it all. After finishing, he then peed in my mouth to wash it down. Little did I know my mother put her up to it. That weekend my mother took my to the pound where we picked out 5 male pit bulls. Yes, I became their bitch too.

Old 06-07-2019, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissahotwife View Post
Gotta say this is gross. I've done a lot of nasty things, but sucking a dog is crossing the line. I'd let a dog fuck me, but i wouldn't suck a dogs dick
Don’t knock it till you try it....Becky

Tags
most taboo, sumissive, taboo