Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Tame
Old 06-08-2019, 07:53 PM

Default Tame

Damn, some of you horny bastards AND bitches have done some pretty NASTY shit. I love it! As long as there is no one underage and everything is consensual, then your imagination is the only thing limiting your sex life. Most of my past sexual experiences are very tame compared to most of you, but I do love reading about it--especially if it's true and not just somebody's made-up fantasy.

I guess my most taboo experiences probably come down to two different types - both involve my wife, as she is STILL the woman I get hardest for! Anyway, sending her out to fuck Joe and then bring me home a juicy creampie is one, and the other would have to be renting a hotel room, having her dress up all slutty, and then going to pickup Burt so he could fuck her is number two.

Actually, whenever she fucked Burt, I would leave her in the hotel room to finish her conversion from housewife to slutwife (you know, with the sexy lingerie, the street-walker face make-up, heels, etc.) Then I would go pick up Burt from his house, where his wife was watching the kids, and bring him back to the hotel to fuck my wife. I would drop him off, tell him what room number and let him go into the room, where my wife was waiting, and then wait outside for them to get started.

After awhile I'd go in and watch before joining in. So, yeah, that was the most taboo thing I've done. Pretty tame, as you can see.

Old 06-10-2019, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida hubby View Post
Don’t knock it till you try it....Becky
Yep. I could not help myself when I finally had a chance to try.

Old 06-10-2019, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullballslover View Post
Yep. I could not help myself when I finally had a chance to try.
And they say dogs are “man’s” best friend. Not!....Becky

Old 08-26-2019, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaBlowjobs View Post
3 years ago I sucked and fucked a german shepard at a birthday party for a Bull. First time I ever did K9.
OMG Wow

Old 08-26-2019, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hema18319 View Post
I guess my most taboo thing so far is when my man took me to a home and in the basement he had me do a Bukkake with 8 Mature Black Men. It was someting I had never done but had seen in videos. I t was quite different then just giving out Blow Jobs to them.
Bukkake parties are fun but it’s been my experience, which is extensive, they more often than not turn into gangbangs....Becky

Open door
Old 09-14-2019, 08:05 AM

Default Open door

I was with 5 black guys in my room while my son was in kichen.

Old 09-15-2019, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Bukkake parties are fun but it’s been my experience, which is extensive, they more often than not turn into gangbangs....Becky
Like this one....Becky
Attached Thumbnails
The most taboo thing you have ever done..-f453c5f3-cb6c-4912-80b2-0727c4c48434.jpg  

Old 09-15-2019, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blforsex View Post
Love the k9 stories and have seen my wife rubbing our labs big cock when petting him. My taboo thing was to suck off a white friends 14 inch uncut cock and drank every drop and suck him clean and hard while he was telling me what he was going to do with my wife. Tim used to fuck my first wife and cum in herouth and ass and fuck her while I ate her. I had never sucked him but his cum tasted so good when I cleaned Brenda's ass and pussy. Never thought I would suck a man. But when I brought him my now wife Leigh's panties and pictures and asked him to come to our house and seducE Leigh like he had Brenda, and let her have his huge cock. He brought his cock over in front of my face and jacked off until he dripped precut. I wanted his precut and opened my mouth as he stuck his cock in my mouth. It tasted so good I was son jacking with both hands trying to get his cockhead in my throat.he began to cum and I swallowed all and cleaned his cock and ball and lick his ass before quitting and sitting up. He asked me to suck some more and I did. Not sure why I sucked him off that day but I liked his cum and cock. I sucked him off some more that day. And haven't since. Loved the cum flavor though.
Don’t be too suprised to find out that she is doing more than rubbing your lab’s dick when you are not around. I have a big black lab mix with a really nice dick that tastes and feels really good....Becky

Old 09-16-2019, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Don’t be too suprised to find out that she is doing more than rubbing your lab’s dick when you are not around. I have a big black lab mix with a really nice dick that tastes and feels really good....Becky
my god, I would love to see that!!

Old 09-16-2019, 06:02 PM

I would say for me it was putting on my wedding dress for a black man that was not my husband waiting in the next room with intention to get it dirty.

Tags
most taboo, sumissive, taboo