Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 12-13-2017, 05:57 AM

I love it too

Old 12-13-2017, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickit4u47 View Post
That's the hottest thing I've on here to day. Have you or would you do that again? I'm a big fan of this kind of sex. If I had been there I would have eaten you out right after he pulled out.
When I was about 25 I sucked my boyfriend's cock right after he fucked my mom (no, mom had left his apt).

Old 12-13-2017, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullballslover View Post
Most taboo? He spoke in one syllable barks. Once.
Was that woof woof....Becky

Old 02-19-2018, 12:04 AM

Woof woof ... Winnie Winnie...

Old 07-13-2018, 07:26 PM

Was once at a wild 3-day interracial party with over 30 white couples and a half dozen single white women and about 40 to 50 BBC. A BBC lead 2 women in with collars on and had them bend over these 2 homemade devices. Then they lead in some labs and a rahtrower (sp) and we all watched them fuck the 2 women. Then the two of them sucked the doggie cum from each others pussies............ wild

Old 07-15-2018, 05:16 AM

DonnaBlowjobs, Wow, I am super impressed that you sucked a geman shepard's dog cock and then his dog cock fucked in your married white cunt, just to entertain a black Bull for his birthday party. Your lucky husband and everyone else must have been shocked. Did your husband cum in his hand while the dog was cumming in your married white cunt. Now your husband among the very lowest of inferior white cuckold husbands. He has been made a cuckold by a dog. Amazing!!!!!

Old 07-15-2018, 05:21 AM

florida hubby , Did he also have 4 paws ?

Old 07-15-2018, 05:44 AM

barb4bif, Wow, how very lucky you were to go to that IR party with so many other white cuckold couples and 40 to 50 big black cocks. Amazing, I would have had to pull my teenie white weenie out and start jacking off as soon as I saw a BBC lead 2 women in with collars on and had them bend over these 2 homemade devices. Then they lead in some labs and a rahtrower (sp) and we all watched them fuck the 2 women. Then the two of them sucked the doggie cum from each others pussies............that is incredibly hot super fucking wild. I bet of the dog fucked filthy white sluts were married too. Weren't they ? I bet everyone watching including you, your lucky husband and the lucky white husbands of the white sluts that got fucked by the dogs and then sucked all of the dogs cum loads out of each others married white cunts were jacking off. I am sure I would have broken my teenie white weenie. If my wife were one of the lucky slut wives that got fucked by the dogs and sucked their dog cum loads out of each others cunt, I would had to have given my white slut wife a deep French kiss when she was finished sucking the dogs cum loads out of the other white slut's cunt.

Old 07-15-2018, 05:49 AM

Wow, you are an extreme cuckold. I would say you are among the lowest of inferior cuckold husbands. Do you enjoy tasting their shit as your tongue cleans deep inside their black shit holes while their black cocks are fucking your white slut wife's cunt ?

Old 07-15-2018, 05:54 AM

Sluttywyf , Do you know which one of them was the father of your black baby ? What did your husband think about you having a black teenager's baby ?

Tags
most taboo, sumissive, taboo