Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 06-14-2010, 11:00 PM

Lightbulb

http://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/want-stud-bull/1818-looking-breed-w-white-latina-females-right-now-pa-nj-de-area-now.html

I'll share from a black male pesepective:

I feel that anytime I'm with an attractive woman, depending on her attitude, her body, our chemisty, I feel that I must cum deep inside her so that she can conceive my baby (preferably a son). I'm not looking to cream in everybody, just the ones I find attractive. It doesn't matter what age they are, ethnicity, color, race, just let me be w/ a very attractive woman and I'll make it a very special night for the both of us. I can't help it. I believe this is what the Lord intended for us to do, to mix, to be fruitful, and to multiply.

As for my opinion on condoms, I'll say that they kill the sensation. Sure, you can feel inside, but you can't really feel the wetness nor the softness of the woman in order to experience what should be a very great moment. If I didn't wear a condom with some select women, the sex would be 100% more intense that what happened, and the times that I didn't was the best that I ever experienced. The first time I had sex. I used a condom, but since I couldn't feel anything, the condom started slipping out. So a female friend figured it out and told the other female to take off the condom. The next 10-15 was the hottest that I ever had.

I jsut wish the gov't would stopp telling us this bullshit that we all have to use condoms even though there's a very small chance of getting AIDS or STD unless you're gay or partake in anal sex. It's fucking up a lot of young men, myself included!!!!!

always better
Old 06-29-2010, 04:28 AM

Default always better

there is no better feeling than to feel that hard blk cock tense and pulse shooting warm cum inside your pussy. makes me wet thinking about it

Old 06-29-2010, 07:06 AM

love it warm fels so much better but need to be careful you know

Old 06-29-2010, 01:37 PM

mine has taken that risk

Old 06-29-2010, 02:03 PM

My wife is now a part time whore, having been pimped out to everyone from street thugs to executives. She has even shaken her ass up and down the street in front of a fuck motel to make money for her pimp or the gang. However, she has one rule and that is that whomever is with her wears a condom. She is getting fucked so much she just will not take the risk no matter how good it feels.

Old 07-13-2010, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 29Chicago View Post
I feel that it's an insult to the Big Black Bull to even suggest that he wear a condom. Girls need to feel that load of Black Bull cum shooting deep inside their cunts.
dont know one black guy my wife has been with that wont weer one , she had one guy that would yrs ago but he smeared it in vaseline which always resulted in it bursting for year we couldnt understand why he kept bursting condoms then we realised he was doing it on puroose trying to impregnate her

Old 07-18-2010, 03:11 AM

Sure she love it bareback with me. Naturally, she will enjoy bareback with her black lover(s). I can't let her go with another man without protection the first time at least. The idea of her getting pregnant from another man is an extreme turn on. Only we do want to have our own children while still young. Later on, maybe when the time is right she do a pregnancy risk sex.

Old 07-18-2010, 07:58 AM

Hi all
Cum is the only way to go! A true slut lets all guys cum in all her holes. Hubbys job is to organise and maybe clean up later. Im not interested in fucking guys unless they blow in me.

Old 07-21-2010, 10:20 PM

I'm a 27 year old female from germany (engaged with a white man*blushing*) and from the first time i go black i love to get fucked bareback by bbc's. I'm very submissive to black men and to me they are mostly dominate and machotype. The condom issue never comes up when they wanna fuck (but only when they are testet). Even if i want, i think i couldn't make them to use one. They all wanna make sure to cum in my pussy at least once a night. Often more then once.

Old 07-24-2010, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicemilf69 View Post
I must admit i love getting it bareback, you get more feeling and its a lot better, iv only ever had my men a condom twice, once with my first black bull because i didnt really no the guy then the second time was when my black bull fucked me then made my hubby fuck me after him but made him wear a condom to show a true cuckold he is, they was a great sex session, if anyone wants the full story and events of that night i will put it up but only if i get a few requests as its quite long haha, xx
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE... Post the story!!! Your hubby is a very lucky guy. Ive tried to talk my gorgeous wife into this for years, ever since I found out it was one of her fantacies but she says thats exactyly how it will stay - a fantasy!! any reply to p1w@hotmail.co.uk X