Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 08-27-2009, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanieTgirl View Post
I can't speak for all, but for me condoms ruin the feel and the moment. Skin to skin is the only way, course one must be sure of their partner(s).
NEVER use condoms!The male & female get the black sperm cells in there body that changes DNA and it's wonderful! It's also adicttive that's why the male cuckolds and women crave Black Cock. You cannot get the satisfying feeling of black sperm if you catch it in a rubber, what a waste! White people need and want black sperm!

Old 08-27-2009, 02:28 PM

I love bareback! Therre is no better feeling than having your black lover shooting his cum deep inside you.
Attached Thumbnails
Having it Bareback-dscf0040.jpg  

Old 08-27-2009, 07:47 PM

yes my only whats her blk bull to nut ih her she getts off on the feeling

Old 08-27-2009, 08:43 PM

I enjoy it most bareback when I know the guy is disease free. Luv the feeling of a long dicked black man cumming in me especially if hubby is right there seeing it happen or even when I can go home to him with my pussy filled and it is running down my legs. Of course I am passed child bearing age so that has a lot to do with it for younger women I would imagine.

Old 08-27-2009, 10:55 PM

question is how many of your ladies are on the pill or some form of BC?

Old 08-29-2009, 12:53 PM

Bareback is the only way to fuck. Getting my sweet white pussy ravished and filled with as much black cum is the part that excites me the most about the lifestyle. White women should subdue themselves to the bulls and let them seed them as much as they want. I have been doing it since i was a young teenager, and i love it! As for the person asking about BC, i am on BC now, but for awhile when I was 20, i stopped taking it for awhile. I didnt want to get preg, but the excitement of taking the chance was exhilarating. It made the sex so much better, wilder, riskier. The thought of the risk i was taking put my orgasm over the top. I finally got wise and started BC again after a wild beach house gangbang party one weekend. I had 10 bulls breed me over the two days, and that was too much to worry about, cause i didnt want preg. So I started BC again, but still take the cum cause as I said, its the only way to have a bull fuck you.

Old 09-03-2009, 04:44 AM

Personally I think I can't enjoy sex with black guy if he uses condom as I really love to feel him explode so hard deep inside my pussy and my asshole.I love the feeling of his cum shot deeper inside me and filling my holes up with it.

Old 09-06-2009, 09:36 AM

I let them cum inside me.

Bareback
Old 09-06-2009, 06:50 PM

Default Bareback

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsoul-60 View Post
I'd like to know, do most of the white wives in here enjoy it most when it's bareback?
Bareback black is the only way! Love it!

Old 09-07-2009, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orpheum69 View Post
Bareback black is the only way! Love it!

wife has never done it but she has said that if it was to happen then 'skiin to skin' would be the only way....i almost blew a load when she said that. she loves to feel the heat of the sperm when it shoots inside her.
for us guys, it is nice to see you girls take it bareback and the cum leaking out....but the thought of you doing without BC definetely drive us over the hedge!