Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 09-07-2009, 09:39 AM

tell hubby and the black man all along that a condom is absolutely required in advance then let things heat up and at the peak of the action pretend that you can't stop and let hin shoot deep inside ....this will intensify the orgasm for the black man and your husband will jerk a bigger load into the tissue...all the time you're the only one that knew this would happen...after all life is full of risks and the higher the risk the more exciting the adventure...

Old 09-09-2009, 09:54 PM

The only true way to love a black cock is to take it bare. Black men deserve to rule white women. They are superior sexually to all others and should get what they wish. I always give my body to them completely. I love the feeling of a BBC pulsing and exploding inside me. It totally puts me over the edge!!!

Old 09-10-2009, 01:30 AM

I personally prefer no condom over using one.
Condoms are uncomfortable, ruin the moment, and smell bad. Not to mention, without one, it is so much more intimate and it really makes you feel closer.

Blacklite (I think that was how it was spelled, I'm sorry if that is incorrect) asked if women were on the pill or another form of BC. I know I am, for one. I'm just not ready for a kid yet. We have plans for the future and having a child right now would put a serious stint in everything. If anything ever went wrong, we would care for the child, but I would rather not ASK for it to happen, ya know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandescrete1 View Post
NEVER use condoms!The male & female get the black sperm cells in there body that changes DNA and it's wonderful! It's also adicttive that's why the male cuckolds and women crave Black Cock. You cannot get the satisfying feeling of black sperm if you catch it in a rubber, what a waste! White people need and want black sperm!
...lol wut? I hope you're being sarcastic...
Sperm can't alter DNA. Unless of course it is nuclear and/or gives the same effect as extremely high doses of radiation.
Then black sperm would also almost certainly give you cancer and possibly kill you instantly.

That would be worse than most STDs/STIs.

It would be no fun at all.

Bareback
Old 09-10-2009, 03:54 AM

Default Bareback

I agree with most of you, sperm belongs deep in the pussy. You should know your partners and their sexual habits. As far as B C, I am glad I have passed that point in my life. My pussy is now an Egg free zone so NO worries bring on the seed. I do remember when I was 18 and a 25 year old black male friend of my sisters was the first to take me bareback. The sex was very intense, but I worried for days until I got my period as I was a very fertile un protected.

Old 09-10-2009, 03:20 PM

Most people would not be able to tell the difference if they didn't see it being put on ... The new products do not change the feel at all or hardly enough to notice and still provide the protection needed ... Its a mind game people play with themself ... With my wife and I, when we play with others, no rubber, no play PERIOD ... She has a girlfriend who looked at the Medical card of one of her play things and she got Herpes and who knows what from the guy ...

Do it properly!!
Old 09-21-2009, 04:48 PM

Thumbs up Do it properly!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by michigan11 View Post
Bareback is by far the best! Bare is all the more "taboo" and it simply feels more sensual. Problem being far too many people have not been tested recently or have no paper proof of test results. GET THE TEST! (typically $10.00 at your county heath dept) Keep the proof in your wallet and let's party!
Michigan11 is 100% right - much more fun all round if everyone knows the risk of an STD is very small. My wife insists on a condom when with a black guy on a fuck date and I'd be unhappy if she didn't. We've discussed the subject of bareback and one day we hope to find a black guy who's married and happy for one bit on the side (ie my wife). Rationale being if he's not promiscuous, and gets STD tested, then he can settle into a routine of filling her whenever he feels the need. Of course we'd have to trust him, and that's why we view this as the ultimate arrangement and something worth spending time looking for.

Old 09-24-2009, 09:01 PM

big is best
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorena81 View Post
without condom is very better, you can feel more and more, but do you know how many sexual disease exist? Do you know that for one woman is more simple be contaminete from HIV that for one man? So without condom is better, but only with your husband or boyfriend (black,white,big cock,small cock). With unknown men.....is better with condom then nothing

understand
Old 10-01-2009, 07:39 PM

Default understand

I really do understand where all of you are coming from on this. I still prefer to go bare, I just can't help myself. I love the excitement of having a powerful man go natural and fill me with his seed. I know I'm taking a chance with that but thats just how I feel. I completely respect everyone's opinion here. I enjoy seeing what people think.

Old 10-01-2009, 08:48 PM

I do if I am positive the guy is clean. Having a black man cum in me in front of my husband is the most erotic part for me.

love it
Old 10-04-2009, 09:11 PM

Default love it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennat25 View Post
Bareback is the only way to fuck. Getting my sweet white pussy ravished and filled with as much black cum is the part that excites me the most about the lifestyle. White women should subdue themselves to the bulls and let them seed them as much as they want. I have been doing it since i was a young teenager, and i love it! As for the person asking about BC, i am on BC now, but for awhile when I was 20, i stopped taking it for awhile. I didnt want to get preg, but the excitement of taking the chance was exhilarating. It made the sex so much better, wilder, riskier. The thought of the risk i was taking put my orgasm over the top. I finally got wise and started BC again after a wild beach house gangbang party one weekend. I had 10 bulls breed me over the two days, and that was too much to worry about, cause i didnt want preg. So I started BC again, but still take the cum cause as I said, its the only way to have a bull fuck you.
Watching a wife or girl friend get bareback fucked by black men & then seeing them thrusting their cocks & cumming inside her wet pussy is great, love the look on the womans face. I wish I could see more pics of you, and the beach house gangbang.